Early morning appointments

I do, as long as it's been arranged the day before. I post my hours always starting at 10am, but usually make a comment that appointments can be arranged outside of those hours as long as I'm contacted WITHIN those hours. If you call me at 6am you won't get an answer, but if we've agreed to meet at that time I'll be there!

Guest S**a*Q

I will be once I get back to Ottawa. *(In the next couple weeks, less than that if I can help it :D)

I'm a fan of early morning, with some notice, (night before, I need to set an alarm) I'd be good to go!

OOOOOOOOOOOOH you like early mornings huh Sara?? :D :D :D well well well....:boobies:

Uh oh!!!:boobies:

Guest S**a*Q

CLEO... I'm my most hyper in the am, or should I say bright-eyed and bushy tailed! *(If I was a squirrel)

Me luvz the mornings! Gives me a good glow for the rest of the day!

Hi mightymouse,

I accept early morning appointments, Incalls only however. If you want to know more details, you will have to contact me in PM.

Yum! I am thinking how great it would be to in between a Sara and Cleo sandwich! Especially in the early morning. I'll bring the mayo, wait .... that's not mayo!

I will look like a white board, between two beautiful pieces of art.

Yum! I am thinking how great it would be to in between a Sara and Cleo sandwich! Especially in the early morning. I'll bring the mayo, wait .... that's not mayo!

I will look like a white board, between two beautiful pieces of art.

Well MEOW!!!!!! Sara DOES get back to Ottawa next week... :D

Some people work shift-hours, so for them it might be useful to have let's say a massage place that is already open at that time, so that they can walk in after the shift is done. I'm not one of them, but I can see that point of view. I understood that some places in town offered that.

I can do it as well. depend on what time the morning. i usually woke up at 8.. i have to be at the gym for 9:15 but if the appointment its for 7:30 or 8:00 and for an hour it should be good. And for sure have to be book at least the day before.

Thx :P :bowdown:

Guest Sa******

When I am visiting Ottawa, my earliest appointments can start at 8am. However Ill do my best to be availlable to my clients as early and as late as they want.

Sasha xoxo

Guest S**a*Q
Well MEOW!!!!!! Sara DOES get back to Ottawa next week... :D

I duo get back next week, I mean, do get back...

Heheh ;)

Guest m**l

hi there,

i am available from 5 am to 700 am monday through friday!

play with ya soon!