Mobile body massage on Kijiji

Seriously, there is something to be said. Seen her a few times in the summer. The full meal deal is not available, but definitely some form of happiness every visit. Havent seen her for about three months. Very safe experience, average massage, friendly, fit. Your ending is not up to you, its up to her. Manual finish is easy and not a problem. Further happy service all depends on her attraction to you.

Seriously, there is something to be said. Seen her a handful of times in the summer. The full meal deal is not available, but definitely some form of happiness every visit. Havent seen her for about three months. Very safe experience, average massage, friendly, fit. Your ending is not up to you, its up to her. Manual finish is easy and not a problem. Further happy service all depends on her attraction to you.

Are you sure you are commenting on the same add that Jay posted?????

I saw her very recently! I did not know that a happy finish was available, so did not ask - but her massage was excellent. She is a great conversationalist, and I would see her again just for the massage.

• Like 1

Guest s*r***a**9

She has an incall place set up now but you won't leave happy if you go to her place. She said if she comes to see you then you may be happy (your mileage...apparently the acronym gets censored!)

Massage was ok. She is friendly, nice and pretty good looking.

Don't know if I'll go back to see her unless she changes her mind about giving just a straight massage at her place.

I still miss Rona!!

Edited by s*r***a**9
censored acronym so revised wording

saw her recently , very good massage, nice incall studio , very quiet and no disturbance although she said has a roommate but i never saw her roomate.

I will repeat, even just for the massage. Im curious has anyone going to her place ever got anything more ....

• Like 2

Guest s*r***a**9

Maybe my mojo wasn't working that night. But she was pretty adamant that no funny business would happen at her place. I think she told me that her brother lives there with her. Maybe that's why she won't do it?

Yes I have been there and yes she is very clear nothing "extra" at her place.

I believe on out calls might be a Lingham HE

Guest Ne**6*

Could anyone post a new link for this practitioner? The original one not working and I'd like to see this lady at her place. In need of a good massage from a trained professional.

Recently been there, nice place, clean and a good vibe. The massage was great and very relaxing, straight out asked for the ending and was denied but oddly enough lots of teasing and touching just to keep it rock hard. Anyway it was a good time.

Recently been there, nice place, clean and a good vibe. The massage was great and very relaxing, straight out asked for the ending and was denied but oddly enough lots of teasing and touching just to keep it rock hard. Anyway it was a good time.

So, you got a penguin?

Guest D**o**5

I had a massage from her in January and have been trying to repeat but she wont return emails. Maybe it was just me, but has anybody seen her.

I had a very nice foot massage done by her.

First post guys so patience please. I have seen her a few times . I was aware it would be a straight up massage and I was fine with that,with that being said,she is a great person to conversate with . I have yet to take the plunge with an actual sp so she has been a good introduction to this hobby .if you are looking for some attention with no ending and someone to talk too then I would suggest her. She books very quickly however so you might not get an immediate opening unless she knows you. She will be gone for a couple weeks I believe but send her a message and try your luck.

• Like 1

Guest S***tgu**9

no ending? did you read the whole thread? there are some very experienced members here who might say otherwise.

I think she offers endings for mobile service , not at her own place. But yes I agree she is one very nice lady. Hope someone has received endings can share their experience. I never did..