Erica - Retirement ??

Gents

I've been trying to get a haircut/massage in the past few days but haven't been able to get in touch with Erica. A friend just told me that she has apparently retired...! Anyone can confirm this information?

I'd hate to have to find a new hairdresser!!

Cheers

Frenchie

I booked an appointment with her last Friday for the afternoon. When I finally got to the door I had no answer and she wouldn't answer her phone either... I don't know what happened but if she retired we lost a gem that's for sure...

Could whomever is posting the CL ads for her give her a call or PM me please? She lost your phone number when her cellphone crapped out recently.

thx

She is considering retiring and would like the ad stopped ..... at least that's what she said when I talked to her last week.

Sad to hear about her Erica's retirement :( Ottawa is losing a great, unique service! She will be missed...

Posted via Mobile Device

Damn! And just when I was in serious need of a haircut! (Among other things...)

I don't think she is retired.

When I spoke with her she did not indicate that at all.

She did say that she is a bit more selective about who she will see.

My advice is to try her number again.

Was talking with Erica last week and everything is ok. She didn't retire though like Jazzitup said she is a bit more selective on who she will see. She had taken a bit of time oof as she had gotten a little stressed but said all is well now.

I spoke to her too and yes she is still in business but being more selective. The problem is there have been some assholes who were making her life a misery. I am glad she is being more selective. She shouldn't put up with any crap from bad clients.

How unfortunate. Erica is a nice person and doesn't deserve crap from anybody.

To bad she's not on CERB. At least then she could post warnings for the other SP / MP

Posted via Mobile Device

Attempted to call Ms Erica at the number posted on CL and when the line was answered, I asked if it was Erica. After hearing some mumbling about there being other places to call for haircuts, I asked again if I was speaking to Erica to which I was replied I had the wrong number.

I verified my number on my phone screen with her advertised #, and they were one and the same! Got the impression that it was her and it was her way of "politely" saying: Get lost!!

And if it was her and she did that to me because she was being selective (for which she has every right), someone must have really spooked her to behave this way. Very unfortunate!!

I saw her yesterday, I really get the feeling too that she's more and more annoyed with some of the creeps that call and try to nickel & dime her. I think for what she charges, she's more than fair. I couldn't see her all summer and was going nuts.

She actually wondered if I was seeing other SPs..which I'm not. Sometimes I wish she had someone to fill in for her evenings and weekends as it's hard for me to get away during the day sometimes. But it'd have to be someone just as wonderful as her, and that's hard to do.

I saw her ad on CL the other day. It specified to keep the number because the ad does not run often.

Guest M* H****y

I called Erica earlier this week and she sounded very different. Not meaning to throw out any accusations, but her behavior from when I've seen her and her current behavior could be bi-polar disorder.

I'm just sayin.

If she's back to her bubbly self in a few weeks, that's a good indicator.

I saw her yesterday, I really get the feeling too that she's more and more annoyed with some of the creeps that call and try to nickel & dime her. I think for what she charges, she's more than fair. I couldn't see her all summer and was going nuts.

She actually wondered if I was seeing other SPs..which I'm not. Sometimes I wish she had someone to fill in for her evenings and weekends as it's hard for me to get away during the day sometimes. But it'd have to be someone just as wonderful as her, and that's hard to do.

Check out Relax and Enjoy, close by and I'm sure you'll find them very satisfactory!

I saw her ad on CL the other day. It specified to keep the number because the ad does not run often.

She is trying to get that ad stopped but lost the phone number of the person who posts it for her. My post asking him to contact her have gone unanswered.

She is trying to get that ad stopped but lost the phone number of the person who posts it for her. My post asking him to contact her have gone unanswered.

If she's restricted herself to only seeing select clients, and if you're in contact with her, you may want to suggest to her to cancel her number and get a new one, which she can give out to her regular clients. At least this way if the CL ad keeps running she won't have to worry about getting unwanted calls.

If she's restricted herself to only seeing select clients, and if you're in contact with her, you may want to suggest to her to cancel her number and get a new one, which she can give out to her regular clients. At least this way if the CL ad keeps running she won't have to worry about getting unwanted calls.

Will only be a problem for the next person who gets her number assigned to them.

She often advertises on CL. She's still active. She always answer the phone unless she's with a customer.

Will only be a problem for the next person who gets her number assigned to them.

This could be the makings of a new reality TV show for the Playboy network. A prudish housewife gets a new cell phone that was the number of a massage therapist and starts meeting clients to break out of a slow marriage rut.

This could be the makings of a new reality TV show for the Playboy network. A prudish housewife gets a new cell phone that was the number of a massage therapist and starts meeting clients to break out of a slow marriage rut.

I would've though the marriage is in a rut because she's a prudish housewife. :bddog: