T.V. Shows u wish would go away

I really hate these shows in order please go away.

1 Survivor time for this show to go away

2 Any idol show which every country

3 The office, the monatone acting is terrible

4 The Big Bang theory, the worst acting and worst cast i have ever seen on the male side. One guy who looks 50, the gay guy trying to act straight and doing a horrible job at it.

5 all the CSI's

Breakfast Television in Toronto with Dina and Kevin (2 of the absolute worst presenters I have ever seen) The entire morning cast is enough to drive anyone to drink first thing in the morning.

Guest s******ecan****

- all of the "think you can dance" shows

- I 2nd the motion re Idol and Survivor

- Dr. Phil

- Would anyone really miss the CBC?

- televised poker (can't understand how it ever got started)

- interior design shows

I really hate these shows in order please go away.

3 The office, the monatone acting is terrible

4 The Big Bang theory, the worst acting and worst cast i have evr seen on the male side. One guy who looks 50, the gay guy trying to act straight and doing a horrible job at it.

I have tried to stay awake trying to watch those shows, impossible.

I have much respect for Steve Carell but not on this show.

Breakfast Television in Toronto with Dina and Kevin (2 of the absolute worst presenters I have ever seen) The entire morning cast is enough to drive anyone to drink first thing in the morning.

+1

Big Brother, America's got talent......Big Bang Theory.....survivor.....

Gee, all this knocking the Big Bang Theory. I'm surprised as I thought it a breath of fresh air in comparison to many of the formulaic sitcoms, although you could argue some formulaic constructs here as well (pretty girl across the hall). It may be because a significant portion of the humour is based on science or the other bastion of geekdom, comic books. Or maybe, i'm a really a geek at heart myself.

Ah well, remember, there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Gee, all this knocking the Big Bang Theory. I'm surprised as I thought it a breath of fresh air in comparison to many of the formulaic sitcoms, although you could argue some formulaic constructs here as well (pretty girl across the hall). It may be because a significant portion of the humour is based on science or the other bastion of geekdom, comic books. Or maybe, i'm a really a geek at heart myself.

Ah well, remember, there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

its the casting not the writing, the guy from rosanne is not a nerd and never will be, the guy who looks 50 should be a professor on the show, and the acting is aweful on the male side and boring.

After spending way too many nights at home with my wife I wish the entire TLC network would cease to be. If the network itself has to remain I hope against hope that the following shows will be cancelled!

(1) John & Kate - Hate them both!

(2) 18 Kids and counting - I mean really 18 kids??

(3) Say yes to the dress - Yes say yes, get out and stop watching this show.

Add to this list any and all reality TV shows!

its the casting not the writing, the guy from rosanne is not a nerd and never will be, the guy who looks 50 should be a professor on the show, and the acting is aweful on the male side and boring.

As goofy as it is, I like this show - it's a refreshing change from the usually drivel.

Which one looks 50? The oldest one on the show is Jim Parsons, the guy who won the emmy for Lead Actor in a Comedy Series. He's 37.

071108-1121-jimparsons1.png

Back to the thread:

ANY AND ALL REALITY SHOWS....

I must say I really enjoy the Big Bang Theory. It pokes fun at a lot of things... and frankly there are a lot worse shows out there.

I think the afternoon talk show format is dead... Dr. Phil, Steve Wilco, Tyra, Maury, Jerry ... bleccch. Get rid of all those fake judge "People's Court" shows... stupid trashy garbage.... half of TLC's lineup of human degradation and power wombs... c'mon, do we really need 6 more shows about huge families????

Guest S****an

For me it's no contest- Oprah. Few shows have done more to give credence to and disseminate pseudo-scientific nonsense then her show.

Can't disagree more about the Big Bang theory though -fantastic show. One of the few laugh out loud shows left.

Guest S**a*Q

1- Any reality show that votes people off... Survivor, Big Brother etc...

*(I did watch The Colony Seas. 1 & 2... but I think mostly because I thought I'd do way better than them on it...)

2- America's Funniest Home Videos...

Really is that STILL running??? And who the hell would go be a live studio audience for that...? *(They should bring back Bob Saget though, he's awesome now, I'd start watching again...)

3- Anything that ISN'T music on Much Music...

When do the videos start to play?

4- 18 Kids.. WHAT? I never even heard of that one.. How about call it, "What is this thing you speak of.. Birth control..."

(I'm really not in much of a position to bitch about television, as I usually only watch cooking shows... lol and Entourage!)

4- 18 Kids.. WHAT? I never even heard of that one.. How about call it, "What is this thing you speak of.. Birth control..."

EGGGGGZAckly!!!!!!!!!!! It's a uterus NOT a clown car!!!!!

- all of the "think you can dance" shows

- I 2nd the motion re Idol and Survivor

- Dr. Phil

- Would anyone really miss the CBC?

- televised poker (can't understand how it ever got started)

- interior design shows

Yup, this list is more like mine.

Add to this is the entire Food channel.

REALity shows.

How real can you be with a camera in your face ? :roll:

Producer to Cast : "The ratings are slipping, do something outrageous"

americas & canadas & australias next top model

I'm happy the tyra banks show is gone.

Sin_Cindi

I agree with you moreover all the reality shows except american idol.

specially the one's where they celebrate families with hundreds of kids

that is so right wing

conservative america trying to get more female images of women

back in the kitchen slaving way caring for childrem.

America's Funniest Home Videos...

I agree funniest home video it is the definition of bad taste.

Soap operas, i despise them all even in Brazil.

I find most tv sucks and is invasive and

insulting to the intelligence of the public.