How would you as a hobbyist deal with this?

If you are tired, need to get up early or whatever the case may be. How would you go about telling a lady you would like her to leave in a nice and respectful way or that you must leave, even if the agreed appoinment time is not up?

Guest S**a*Q

I've had a few gentlemen tell me after a yawn that I tired them out... :)

I thought that was cute, and I got the hint...

Although I'm pretty good at reading body language as well... :)

I am with Sin Cindy on this...and I quote...

"I get up and put my lingerie back on.

I don't really have to say anything 99% of the time."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTDq1txKbmKf7qu9W0xwM_RIhk1E1l82waJYKUCKFVNUyESxg&t=1&usg=__dTq3u4W2wgBuzkMiSRklL6LLb0A=

picture-1.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTDq1txKbmKf7qu9W0xwM_RIhk1E1l82waJYKUCKFVNUyESxg&t=1&usg=__dTq3u4W2wgBuzkMiSRklL6LLb0A=

lmao!!!!!! at that picture, WOW.

In the past 10 months, I've had 3 different situations:

-A client informed me at the beginning of our session that he would have to leave 15 minutes early due to a work meeting. He paid me in full, and this was no problem.

-A client got a call on his blackberry and had to go back to work. Again, it was dissapointing, but not problem. I understand shit happens. He, of course, paid me in full.

-I normally leave several minutes at the end our session to relax, cuddle, talk, have a drink of water, etc. I'm very uncomfortable with the whole "you just came so get the fuck out" approach. Two clients I've seen got up immediately after cumming (I'm talking 10 seconds), completely lost interest in me, went to shower and weren't interested in the clean-up shower with me and then bolted. This made me feel very uncomfortable. I don't think they necessarily did anything wrong, but it's just not my style.

I call these the "I just came so you no longer exist" guys.

In the past 10 months' date=' I've had 3 different situations:

-A client informed me at the beginning of our session that he would have to leave 15 minutes early due to a work meeting. He paid me in full, and this was no problem.

-A client got a call on his blackberry and had to go back to work. Again, it was dissapointing, but not problem. I understand shit happens. He, of course, paid me in full.

-I normally leave several minutes at the end our session to relax, cuddle, talk, have a drink of water, etc. I'm very uncomfortable with the whole "you just came so get the fuck out" approach. Two clients I've seen got up immediately after cumming (I'm talking 10 seconds), completely lost interest in me, went to shower and weren't interested in the clean-up shower with me and then bolted. This made me feel very uncomfortable. I don't think they necessarily did anything wrong, but it's just not my style.

I call these the "I just came so you no longer exist" guys.[/quote']

I am a cuddler, and have been told by a few ladies once i cum my time is up even if its a halfhour and paid for an hour r 2 hours, these people will never get me to come back. Stopped using one agency because of it.

I for one like to respect the ladies time! If I find we run over the hour and I've just

finished, I'll make some small talk and slowly get dressed and say my goodby and just

depart.

In the circumstance mentioned by Lexy, If I finish early I think the small talk and a bit of cuddling is appropriate! I ussually follow the lady's lead on this, if she gets up right away and gets dressed, then of course I follow suit and bid my farewells. I don't think I have ever been in this situation as all of my calls have been incalls and I'm the guest!

As for if i had to leave, I would ask the SP if she didn't mind if I left a bit early. Of course being as polite as I can about it. Respect and all!!

Guest s******ecan****
Two clients I've seen got up immediately after cumming (I'm talking 10 seconds)' date=' completely lost interest in me, went to shower and weren't interested in the clean-up shower with me and then bolted. This made me feel very uncomfortable. I don't think they necessarily did anything wrong, but it's just not my style.

I find this totally disrespectful on the part of the clients.

picture-1.png

Old Dog, that's not quite how I pictured you. I'm not sure red is your colour.

I have had to bolt on a couple of occasions. Both times I recieved messages on my blackberry, which I ask if it's OK to check and then only check after the deed is done. When I have had to leave in a rsh I usually leave a tip. I feel it's a bit disrespectful to my SP and try to avoid early departures whenever possible

In the past 10 months' date=' I've had 3 different situations:

Maybe I don't get it, but my cell phone (or blackberry as the case may be)

is turned off

And not wanting to spend time with you Megan, that's their loss. Time for relaxing, cuddling, showering together...it's the whole experience I would want

RG

I think it may just be some peoples skewed perception of the service you great ladies provide. I think its a shame, but I know there are men out there who just want to get their proverbial "rocks off" and carry on AFAP. This is the shame if you ask me.

I think if more people would open up to the modern state of this industry then the critics would disappear and the public would embrace the, arguably, essential service provided by these wonderful women.

If you ask me my feelings on this subject, anything less than 2hrs is just not worth it.

I will stay and cuddle with you all night Lexy and Meg! ;)

Edited by harboursmoke
My mind works faster than my fingers......

I would say;

Lexy, my dear, I've had an awesome time with you tonite and think I'm about to fall asleep. You can stay if you would like but I snore really really loud. hehe

The situation as described by Meg confuses the hell out of me. Why would someone completely ignore a beautiful woman right after he came? Holding a woman, smelling her, appreciating the warmth that she can provide, her laugh, her smile, etc, etc... is in large part why I hobby. Regardless of what we do during the session (could be sensual GFE to wild PSE), I still hope for a chance to hold the woman I'm with to just relax with her in my arms.

If you leave right after you cum and ignore the woman completely then you're probably just better off masturbating. It's a lot cheaper and you won't make the SP feel so used.

i read so many different variations on this theme in cerb. disappointments on both sides of the equation.

in my opinion, the thing to always keep in mind is that the hobbiest/provider situation is an arrangement. it is a transaction. the only real truth, or common denominator to be expected each time, is that at the end of the day money will flow in one direction and sperm will flow in the other. everything else is fiction and as such, will be whatever the two parties make of it. to buy too far into the arrangement beyond this will inevitably only create difficulty....again on either side.

individuals come into this transaction (from both sides) for a multitude of different reasons. some guys are cuddlers, some are not. some are looking for female warmth, others for a higher scale means of satisfying a more primitive urge. conversely, sometimes a provider is genuinely attracted to a client, sometimes they must deal with more repulsive emotions.

the bottom line is this variety means, to a greater or lesser extent, all hobbiests are pretending to care for the ladies as more than a warm body, and the ladies are pretending that the hobbiests are performing well and satisfying them.

the one thing that is always reasonable to expect at all times is respect. in my opinion, although this is an arrangement not a crime, it is not entirely "victimless". two human beings are involved in the transaction and they both have feelings, and as such both are vulnerable. this is what must be respected at all times.

to return to alex's original question, were it i who had to depart prematurely (and this does happen legitimately), i would assure the lady she was attractive, and had done well, and that the loss was entirely mine, but that circumstances dictate i must leave. simply telling her you would like to return gives her the clear (albeit indirect) impression you were happy with her without actually saying as much.

I am a cuddler, and have been told by a few ladies once i cum my time is up even if its a halfhour and paid for an hour r 2 hours, these people will never get me to come back. Stopped using one agency because of it.

I am a cuddler also, and when I meet a SP for the first time, I like to specify how great I find the words: "you pay for my time, the rest is between two consenting adults..." coz, for me, when I meet a SP, it is to have a good time with a beautiful lady, a person, and whatever happens is different from one to another. In short, crude sex is not the only thing in a meeting with a SP.

On the main topic, if I had to leave early, I would be honest and tell that I am too tired, or busy, but pay for whole planned time; it's obvious to me that the SP does not have to loose something because of me. I expect also, that the SP will offer her availability for the whole appointment, even if there is no msog."I pay for your time..."

Guest f***2f***

Well this is an interesting thread. I had a casual encounter (not an SP) last month and after we came the lady said "Well I gotta work in the morning so let yourself out" she turned over and I was dismissed! I've felt badly about that ever since because I am a cuddler and I love pillow talk. I understood it was a one night stand and all that but I just felt like a used piece of meat at the end of it.

I usually let the lady give me the nod that time is up. I lose total track of time when I'm with a great lady and as I've said to my fav...leaving is the part I hate the most. Usually the lady starts to get dressed or begins to say things like "It's been good to see you (again)" and you don't have to hit me with a two by four...well sometimes it helps lol

I think it's important to remember that these ladies are giving a part of themselves to us. A very private and intimate part that we have the honour to share for a little while. Respect is the key. Everyone understands an emergency or that life comes up. Let's just remember that we are all human beings with feelings and dignity.

I think it's important to remember that these ladies are giving a part of themselves to us. A very private and intimate part that we have the honour to share for a little while. Respect is the key. Everyone understands an emergency or that life comes up. Let's just remember that we are all human beings with feelings and dignity.

Well said Boner.

To me it is all about chemistry and of course if i have another appointment after, then i cannot be so generous.

I desagre with Phigment

One cannot act as if they care.

Either you are in the company of a service provider who care about offering you a good service or you are not. And good service also includes allowing chemistry to flow and most umportainly using all her skills to increase the erotics and the social hospitality.

And when there is chemistry which can be intellectual or artistical or social or racial or sexual or all of those. Things just naturally flow in the direction of confortness and interesting flowing converssations.

I sometimes get in trouble with the intellectualy or artistically inclined gents for we tend to have too much in common, and that is not ideal either in a confortable strange way. lol:rolleyes:

If going in I knew I'd have to leave before the end of the agreed time, I'd let her know at the very beginning, when I make my donation, that I would be leaving early, but that it's not a reflection on her (after all, I did choose to meet with her).

If during our agreed time I had to or wanted to leave, for whatever reason, before our agreed time had expired, I would still be honest albeit gracefully, letting her know simply that my mind is preoccupied and that I would be leaving since it wasn't fair that my attention is somewhere else, instead of treating her (and myself) with dignity and respect.

And if in either case I enjoyed being with her, I would let her know that too, and that I wanted to be able to see her again in the future.

When people are involved, feelings are involved. Common sense and good manners go a long way.

Guest O***wa**W

I dont understand how they get away with it. If the client specifically pays for a certain time, and that time isnt up, all you should have to do is point to the clock. What could these SPs possibly say? Lie about what time you got there maybe, but you could always make a point to mention the time when you arrive.

Well this is an interesting thread. I had a casual encounter (not an SP) last month and after we came the lady said "Well I gotta work in the morning so let yourself out" she turned over and I was dismissed! I've felt badly about that ever since because I am a cuddler and I love pillow talk. I understood it was a one night stand and all that but I just felt like a used piece of meat at the end of it.

I usually let the lady give me the nod that time is up. I lose total track of time when I'm with a great lady and as I've said to my fav...leaving is the part I hate the most. Usually the lady starts to get dressed or begins to say things like "It's been good to see you (again)" and you don't have to hit me with a two by four...well sometimes it helps lol

don't disagree with anything you've said......except the part about giving. it's not giving if money is required. that's what's called selling. we can call it a donation if we like.... but it's not optional. and as soon as we dismiss that fact, we leave reality and enter fantasy. that's my point.

don't disagree with anything you've said......except the part about giving. it's not giving if money is required. that's what's called selling. we can call it a donation if we like.... but it's not optional. and as soon as we dismiss that fact, we leave reality and enter fantasy. that's my point.

Yes, we are selling a sexual service, but I think the word "giving" reflects the fact that this service is unlike no other. You're not paying to have us clean your house, you're paying to experience a part of us, something that is invaluable and has no dollar amount.

To compare, a doctor may charge an American $10,000 for a lifesaving surgery, but I still would have no problem saying that the doctor "gave me life." Again, the service is invaluable.

Yes, I charge $220 for a 90 minutes lapdance/massage session, but my sexuality and beauty is something that has no dollar amount, and I'm sharing that with you.

• Like 2

To compare' date=' a doctor may charge an American $10,000 for a lifesaving surgery, but I still would have no problem saying that the doctor "gave me life." Again, the service is invaluable.

.[/quote']

Does this mean that I have to cuddle with my doctor after I get a prescription??? He kinda smells funny, and I really don't want to have a shower with him after....

Does this mean that I have to cuddle with my doctor after I get a prescription??? He kinda smells funny, and I really don't want to have a shower with him after....

Yes, it also means Megan does double duty and performs open heart surgery LOL :lol:

RG;)