Hey guys sure have missed sessions with Tina at EB..haven't been there much at all since she left and wondered if anyone knew if she was going to go Indy or what..anyone seen her around at all since?

Also any recommendations at EB beyond Kelsea who I did not have a great session with or Shayla who was very moody but could have some fun..

thanks guys

Yes Shayla is always moody ..Hallie is a decent session but can't say there's been a whole lot of good new talent there the last couple years ..I don't go very much anymore

Try Joy at EB had a couple of great sessions with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always enjoyed my sessions with Joy. Haven't been there in awhile though. They've continued to up their prices.

I stayed away from EB/TO for over 10 years, however, I returned late last year and have been there about 5 times since.

Three of those sessions have been with Joy. She's a black lady in her late thirties, perhaps 40 - good body, pretty face, bright and has a very pleasant personality. She knows what men like and delivers every time. Tipping is somewhat at the client's discretion, and I don't find her expectations out of line.

• Like 1

Is this girl indie or in another location now. I've heard of her from reading comments on this forum. I'm just starting out after a long time deciding whether to take the plunge. I've had 3 massages in the last month and two were HE.

If you're talking about Joy, she was still at EB/TO a couple of weeks ago. She's been there for several years.

Up their prices? Been staying away for awhile now, especially since Tina left. Room fees are way overpriced and talent is not there anymore. Many of the better attendants have left to go indy. A couple that are still there are ok but many of us want variety and quality. Business has slowed down there and increasing room fees is not going to help.

I was away from EB for almost year and popped back in a few weeks ago and have been there twice since. The room rates are still the same but, I had a session with Candy and she had asked for a higher tip than I was use to giving in the past. On my second visit I was lucky enough that Shayla was available and had a great time with her. I've never experienced any of the moodiness that some of noted about her. If she ever went independent, I would be first in line to see her!

I'm sorry that you didn't have a good session with me. That's to bad. I find that sometimes some people come in with expectations that are not safe and that I'm not willing to do, like some ladies will go to great lengths to make every man happy ( those expectations are usually not safe) I think you may know what I'm talking about. Hopefully when you come in, someone could provide you with what your looking for. In my eyes, it's always good to play safe. :) take care.

• Like 1

I'm sorry that you didn't have a good session with me. That's to bad. I find that sometimes some people come in with expectations that are not safe and that I'm not willing to do, like some ladies will go to great lengths to make every man happy ( those expectations are usually not safe) I think you may know what I'm talking about. Hopefully when you come in, someone could provide you with what your looking for. In my eyes, it's always good to play safe. :) take care.

Not sure what comment Kelsea is referring to but maybe a post has been deleted. Cannot see anyone not enjoying a session with Kelsea as she is one of the best. The only problem that might exist is that she is so good that a client wants more and more! She does have technique and skill to really turn a guy on ..could tease a corpse into having a pulse! .It is the lady at the desk that has spoiled some sessions with walking in on some otherwise I would be seeing Kelsea regularly. She is so good. Any regular client there should know about the limits there and that ladies have gone indy if they want to provide extras that are not allowed.

Hey! Thank you! :) I was referring to the gentlemen that didn't have a good session with me. I know exactly why, which is fine. Anyone that knows me, knows I'll try my best to give the best service , within means and respect to both. All good:) thanks for the kind words!

Not sure how you can't have a good time with Kelsea? I would like to try others there too but as soon as I see in the book she is available I forget all the others. Lol.

I'm new to W'peg scene. Have been considering a visit to EB...and this thread has encouraged me to take the plunge. Kelsea and Joy appear to be most favored..(not to rule others out) I'll be visiting EB tmrw. I hope one of the two ladies are available. Thank you fellas!

Guest Ne**6*

I was there way back and there was nothing there to make me ever return.

I would be willing if there were any girls in their 20s working there who were on the leaner side. Anyone there fit that?

Thanks

N

I was there way back and there was nothing there to make me ever return.

I would be willing if there were any girls in their 20s working there who were on the leaner side. Anyone there fit that?

Thanks

N

Breanna would fit that description