Caribbean sex resort?

In Aug 2010, Ask Men listed Vikings Resort, Dominican Republic, as the top destination for sex tourism, with lots of available Eastern European and South American models.

http://ca.askmen.com/top_10/travel_60/68c_travel_top_ten.html

Last year there was a discussion on cerb about this place, but the international section has been taken down, and I wanted to resume the conversation.

I've heard conflicting reports about this place. Someone also suggested that there were better versions, but I've forgotten the names.

Any intell on this?

Thanks.

Guest s******ecan****

Interesting topic Cato. Any gentlemen that are considering this need to be especially informed regarding the legal hazards.

Particularly important is verifying age since I believe you can be prosecuted for underage sex under Canadian law even if the legal age of consent is different in the country where the encounter takes place.

Cato,

All depends upon what you are looking for. From what I have heard, most guys who go to Vikings or to Costa Rica find that they pair up pretty quickly. If you are looking for a buffet that is different every day then there are other options - ones that get better if you speak a bit of the local language, or at lease some Spanish.

PM me if you want more info.

Hey there,

What is the average price range for these resorts ? And how exactly does this work ? Is it along the lines of Hedonism Resorts ? Or more XXX rated ?

Thanks, mates.

Harboursmoke: The resort has a staff of sp's. The VIP package allows you to pre-select, and have two a night. Expensive, though: all-inclusive (drinks, meals, suite accommodation) for $7900 US for four nights, I think. (This seems to include as much daylong sex as you can handle).

The standard package is in the 3000-4000 range. You get one sp a day, all day, I gather; or you can switch around.

I'm not sure about any of this info, though; which is why I'm posting.

If this is correct, $1000 a day for 24 hours of sex, food, drink, accommodations is not too bad. It depends on a) your stamina; and b) the sp's?????

Well considering I like overnight calls, this may be a cost effective approach to look into ... Does the price include Airfare ?

I don't think so.

Guest s******ecan****
and b) the sp's?????

Yes that was what I was wondering. You would want to be able to see real photos of the actual choices, if you pay in advance (which I'm sure you must) and get baited and switched you're screwed (and not in the good way) on arrival.

Its a fascinating concept, at those prices though the girls can't be ending up with much of the cut though so you would have to wonder what you're getting in return (looks, enthusiasm). Or maybe the girls offer a menu with extra charges for all those little items we normally expect to be covered in a donation.

I can't think of anyone better to TOFTT than you Cato!

This all sounds too good to be true...

I'm thinking so, too. That's why I asked about it.

And thank you for the vote of confidence, Scott!

Thank you, nutty! I remember now, that was the name of one of the other resorts that someone had mentioned to me. Thanks for the link.

One that I've monitored for some time has a Canadian connection. It startd in Venezuala but moved to the DR when things became unstable there. It is far more reasonable because they use the local talent, and it's not trying to be five star resort.

I am including the URL for you to take a look.

http://www.periastron-vacations.com/index.php

One that I've monitored for some time has a Canadian connection. It startd in Venezuala but moved to the DR when things became unstable there. It is far more reasonable because they use the local talent, and it's not trying to be five star resort.

I am including the URL for you to take a look.

http://www.periastron-vacations.com/index.php

This looks very interesting, I would love to hear more about these kind of vacations and if anyone has gone to it. My fear is always the scam, when something looks too good to be true, alot of times it is!

There website has some beautiful women and good rates. But again would like to hear from someone who has taken the risk and actually gone on this particular vacation.

Additional Comments:

Here is another one!

http://www.adult-sex-vacations.net/sex_vacation_packages.htm

Additional Comments:

And Another One

http://www.adultexoticresort.com/

I find this thread very interesting. I never thought I would be ever interested in international exotic resorts lol as in my view Canadian girls are the best. However with recent noises about the swedish epidemic spreading, I have started thinking about travelling to international exotic resorts instead of hobbying here, if the epidemic spreads to Canada too, bite my tongue (may be once every few months instead of every weekend) and this thread includes a few interesting links. Thanks Cato for starting this thread and thanks everyone else for commenting and attaching links. Btw, in the first link, the number 4 destination (Reykjavik, Icaland) is likely out of date as new prostitution law has spread to Iceland too in 2009, similar to sweden makes buying of sex illegal!!!.

Thanks for the information, mates.

Has anyone actually been to one of these? I did talk with a member last year who had gone to Viking's, I think, but we lost touch.

http://www.charlisangels.com/index2.htm

You've got me interested... thanks for the idea!

Charli's Angels look amazing! Eastern European beauties.

This will need more investigation.

Thanks to all for the other links, too. I'm checking them out.

I hope we hear from people who've actually been to one of these resorts.

Wondering if anyone can provide any more intell on any of these sites?

Thanks for the links. A lot of these places look interesting, but it would be good to have some first-hand information.