SP reference(s)

I'm fairly new to this, with the exception of few forgettable encounters. I told myself if I were to ever take the plunge again I would do my due dilligence first. Ive noticed most of the reputable SP's (Lyla members) require a reference which is totally understandable. I guess my question is, is not being able to provide a reference a deal breaker? I'm sure it's a question that's been asked before just looking for some feedback. Thanks.

I would suggest contacting the lady that interests you in a respectful email (or her chosen method of communication) Introduce yourself, with your real name (first and last name) Contact information (phone and email) and let the lady know where you saw her advertisement.

Then explain to her you don't have a reference. Likely she has other methods of screening. But being open with her at the outset by providing other screening information (name/phone/email etc) will make a good first impression to the lady

Good Luck

RG

• Like 5

We all have to start somewhere so not having a reference is not always a deal breaker.

RM is correct the best approach is to contact the lady you want to meet and respectfully explain your situation... many ladies who include references in their screening process also have alternatives they will use provided you are willing to be upfront with some verifiable information for them... just remember if your dealing with established reputable LYLA Ladies they will have already established their reputation for confidentiality and security so you will not be at any risk in providing them some personal information....their only interest in your information is so that they can effectively screen and ensure their safety.

I think it's also fair to suggest that an established longer term presence here on this board can also be helpful to the process... while you have been a member of the board for almost a year you only have 2 posts so that will not tell them too much about you.

We all started with no references so it's a normal position for all of us in this lifestyle.

Just My Opinion

• Like 7

I appreciate the advice/responses and would have no problem providing info as part of a screening process to a reputable Lyla member. The point about an established presence on Lyla is well taken and one of the reasons for starting the thread. My lack of posts has more to do with limited experience more than anything else.

• Like 1

I started out with.....no reference. If you're a normal human being, the ladies on here will soon pick up on that fact and will find a way to accommodate you. Talk to them without wasting their time and you'll be okay.

• Like 4

I also started without ref... its not the end of the world. Most guys on here have it, be normal and communicate expectations. It always works out in your favour, the girls on here are amazing :)

• Like 4

Guest **cely***r***ne

Although I am wary of seeing someone without a reference, it is not a solid I won't see you. If a gentleman contacts me with a simple "Hello, my name is and I seen you on..." it actually impresses me and make me want to talk with you!

It's not brain surgery. Say hello! Manners, Chivalry and Common Courtesies are so easy and very important. I must have a sense of trust before I will agree to meet someone new to visiting ladies. Without it I just cannot risk it.

READ her website!! That small effort will make her feel at ease. Doing your research is very flattering. If I feel you did your part in learning about me, I will be happy to reciprocate the same! And it will continue from there until the date!