And yesterday I bought a corporation!

Guest S**a*Q

Yup, that's right! Step #1 in my plan to build an empire has begun! :D

I've been kicking around starting my own business for a long time. I've had this really great idea running around in my head for about 4 years now. I've put it on paper, over and over again, writing and rewriting the little things that would perfect the idea and make me my kingdom.

Recently, I put it all behind me. A year in ThunderBay, a tumultuous relationship, a different career choice and the urge to travel just made it seem like the idea should wait...

Fast forward to a week ago... I talk. Most of you know that ;) I always talk about what "could be" *("The Plan" that leads to "The business" that leads to the empire... that in the long run gets me my tv show. Yes, that's the reason I"m doing this... It's the best way I know how to get noticed ;) Hehe!) Long story short, in the past 2 weeks, I told the story to the right person...

A friend of mine is a business consultant... Over dinner one day, I blurted out the plan that's been floating around my brain forever (I had planned to do that after I travel for a little... but), he loves it! His business is to help me get my business. I just need someone to focus me, til I can get the three branches of my business up and functional.

The past week has been busy, but I now have the Timeline set out, The plan started (writing it again... haha) and yesterday I became the proud owner of 9****** Canada Corp. :D OH and I have investors already as well :D *(Not enough of them... hint hint.. ;) hahaha!)

So that's it... I can't tell you what I'm doing yet, but it's gonna be awesome! Oh yeah and fun, cause I'm at the helm of this one ;) Even if I wanted to tell you what I'm doing, it's not something that can be explained in a paragraph. You'll just have to wait like the rest of us!!! *(Cept me, cause I'm the owner :D Haha! YAY!)

I'm gonna do it... Turn my 200$ piece of paper into something massive... :) If anyone can do it, it's me... Those who've met me know that is ENTIRELY possible. WOO!!!!

Ciao for now, I'm off to build an EMPIRE!!!!

Guest ***nsut***jr

Sara:

I wish you the very best at your endeavor.

Stay focused and driven.

Work hard and then work even harder because what you put in is what you get out. But... what you get out is YOURS!

From what I see, you have what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.

Cheers

J

I've owned my own business for years now, there's nothing more rewarding. It's hard work and you are always responsible...nobody else will care as much as you do, so you always have to watch everything, but you don't have to take orders from anyone and you make all the decisions.

Keep the goal in sight and bravely face things you know nothing about, learning and growing in the process, and you'll be alright!

Guest S**a*Q

Thanx everyone :) I know I have the energy and drive needed for this, I just found focus with my friend/consultant and I'm budgeting very carefully now so that I have the cash I need to start my empire...

It's just a matter of time now! :D

Best of luck with this, Sara. You're right, I *have* met you in person, so I *do* know you can do this. You have the drive and the passion (my God, do you have passion!) to make this work.

Yay for you!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Knowing what your idea is, let me just say that it is awesome and you are the perfect person to attack this plan and set it in motion! I cant wait to be your guinea pig! hehehe...

Seen hundreds of business ideas pitched. Few make it and for a variety of reasons. Most have passion, which I know you do, but it is often the many other ingredients it takes. Today heard a dozen great sounding companies looking for anywhere from $2M to $10M. One of them may succeed. Ok, I'm sure everyone is telling you how difficult it is. Now go kick ass!

Sounds like an exciting time for you. And with Annessa's comment, I'm really intrigued. Wonder what you need a guinea pig for ???? :idea:

Best of luck...