Athletic toned hazel eyes massage

here is my review

She is pretty, perfect model figure and no makeup.

Massage is light. No deep tissue.

You have to provide a picture. Which bothered me.

And you have to be very careful what you say.

She is sort of like the soup nazi on Seinfeld.

The wrong words and no soup for you!

Quite the experience.

Pricing is reasonable.

Very limited menu only what's offered in her ad.

Advertises on C site

Edited by DwayneR
Spelling

I went to go see her too once and I can describe my experience as very similar to DwayneR's. I found her pretty but not drop dead gorgeous. The massage was very light and was often interrupted by the conversation. was very good and she does seem to enjoy herself.

Guest s*r***a**9

You don't send a real pic! Look around google images and find a pic that looks something like you. Smh.

Quick find with goggle search, doesn't look like she has email.

http://winnipeg.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-realaxation-by-tatianna/2719158

That's definitely not her. And she doesn't provide her phone or email on her Kijiji ad. She took her ad down for now. I will have to wait next time she puts her ad out there.

That's definitely not her. And she doesn't provide her phone or email on her Kijiji ad. She took her ad down for now. I will have to wait next time she puts her ad out there.

Some how I don't think this is the same woman? This one is at the old 335 Henderson and does not require you to send pictures.

Thanks for setting me straight. Now any info Tatanna?

My guess is she requires a photo so she can make sure she does not know the person trying to book personally, or maybe a bad situation has happened to her during an appointment so she now needs a photo as a safety precaution in case something goes wrong? A lot of ladies require personal information like real full name etc for their screening purposes, so if the lady is legit and nothing goes wrong during a session then everything you provide will stay between you and her. Or, maybe she is just picky in whom she sees and wants the person to be attractive to her, who knows! :P

• Like 1

Seems very high maintenance - and sending a picture, why would you if they don't reciprocate?

Guest D**o**5

now she wants you to prepay with email transfer to book a massage as well as a photo, bit much for me!

now she wants you to prepay with email transfer to book a massage as well as a photo, bit much for me!

I wouldn't advise that

• Like 1

Unless you have met the lady before and know and trust her or she is a well known and established lady I would never think it was reasonable to pay in advance.

Just my Opinion

• Like 2