I agree that BBBJ is not something all providers are willing to provide, nor should they be expected to. Some providers do chose to provide this service, and some clients prefer this level of service. I completely respect the boundaries that SPs establish and if they only offer CBJ, I'm perfectly ok with that.

Personally, a CBJ doesn't really do it for me, so I normally select my SPs accordingly and/or I simply know what to expect when I meet with a SP that doesn't offer that service.

I've met with many SPs that offer BBBJs, and as with all services, some are "better" at it than others. This is obviously a subjective assessment given that what I like will be different than what everyone else likes, but I thought this thread would provide insight for those of us who really love BBBJs and to seek out the ultimate experience and service satisfaction.

To date, the best BBBJ experience I've had was with an indy named Mercedez. She used to come to Ottawa from time to time, but now I think she's affiliated with an agency in Montreal. Best BBBJ ever - hands down.

Any other good recommendations out there?

Hi Mr. Nutty!

You kind of answered your own question. The best is subjective! Perhaps you should be inquiring as to who offers this service in your area and then you can pick and choose from the responses and find someone that suits your particular requirements :)

• Like 1

If it's subjective as you've stated, then really what is it you're really asking?

I know that most ladies don't really like it when we are put in categories of "best of" whether it's body parts as Megan suggested or sexual acts.

I know I am in the business of providing "services", but that's like asking, who serves the best pizza in town. Would that be Loui's in the east end, Colonnade downtown, Joe's in the west end or Bella Vista or KS in the south end etc. To me, they're all good.

I think the best thing is to find out which ladies offer bbbj, read the recs or just simply try someone out.

One man's "Best bbbj" may not be another man's best. Just like with us, when it comes to DATY. Some ladies absolutely adore some hobbyiests who consider themselves conossieurs while others don't care for them.

i felt the way the thread was going it was best for me to remove the Ladies name as I respect this SP and she happens to be very good at this.

If it's subjective as you've stated, then really what is it you're really asking?

I know that most ladies don't really like it when we are put in categories of "best of" whether it's body parts as Megan suggested or sexual acts.

I know I am in the business of providing "services", but that's like asking, who serves the best pizza in town. Would that be Loui's in the east end, Colonnade downtown, Joe's in the west end or Bella Vista or KS in the south end etc. To me, they're all good.

I think the best thing is to find out which ladies offer bbbj, read the recs or just simply try someone out.

One man's "Best bbbj" may not be another man's best. Just like with us, when it comes to DATY. Some ladies absolutely adore some hobbyiests who consider themselves conossieurs while others don't care for them.

Ange....very well put! On the same page for sure!

(...)

I share Angela's view. it's very subjective. In a way, the first organ of sex is in your mind, the rest is technical. For me, the connection, the atmosphere, the actual moment, is part of the recipe. And there is no asbolute in this.

One night, an encounter with a SP is the best of your life, another night with the same person may be just ok. After all, we like to repeat our sexual encounters, coz we think that the next time will be the best one, no?

You kind of answered your own question. The best is subjective![/quote

I agree. I don't think I have ever posted my best of in any of the many "best of" threads that have been started. Mainly because as stated it is mostly subjective from person to person and also even if I had a name in mind I would never want to offend or have another lady feel slighted by not including her in my list.

And yet I can tell you that although I love pizza from many restaurants, Collonade makes the best in my opinion.

I'm looking for other's opinions on BBBJ. Should that request for opinions be met with a string of posts telling me that what I'm asking doesn't exist? Sure it does - everyone has had their version of the best BBBJ - I just want their opinions.

If you don't have an opinion as to the best BBBJ, please feel free not to comment...

And yet I can tell you that although I love pizza from many restaurants, Collonade makes the best in my opinion.

I'm looking for other's opinions on BBBJ. Should that request for opinions be met with a string of posts telling me that what I'm asking doesn't exist? Sure it does - everyone has had their version of the best BBBJ - I just want their opinions.

If you don't have an opinion as to the best BBBJ, please feel free not to comment...

There are a few in mind but I would not venture to "recommend" given that many times an SP uses her discrestion (and rightly so) as to what she may do with whom.

Some, or many of us, have special relationships with these fine women and I believe it to be rather crass and `less than classy` to divulge anything so personal as to what happens between the client and his preferred SP or SPs

• Like 6

Guest S**a*Q

I have an opinion on the thread. I would like to comment ;)

Well I can speak from two sides of the SP...

1-When Silence Isn't Golden... :*(

Whether I give good bjs or not, I don't want to be left out of a Best Of. For me personally, I would hate to see that I"m not someone that people think of... A little bit of a blow to the ego for those that aren't mentioned... Does that mean that we give crappy blow jobs if we aren't mentioned?

2- On the other side of this...

What if my performance wasn't up to par due to extenuating, out if my control, circumstances? What if you didn't shave your balls? What if my jaw started locking up cause an hour later, you were still face-humping? What if while I'm on all fours doing my best, a dog repeatedly comes a little too close to my special area...? *(That last one actually happened to me... HOLY DISTRACTING, talk about NOT being able to perform like I should. I totally thought he was gonna lick me or something :S ) Point being that maybe the girl you were just with gives "The Best BBBJ" ever, but because of something you did... you missed out.

Now I don't wanna sound all WAHWAHWAH... but I think a thread like this is best left to PMs. Why not ask the boys to get in touch with you with a recommendation rather than looking publicly for it. I don't want anyones feelings hurt.

On another note, you can't compare bjs to pizza... I have feelings, Colonnade Pizza doesn't... Although corporations are personified, we humans are the ones that feel the emotions.

I AM NOT A PIZZA HUT! Heehee!

Makes me wonder now, when I get a bbbj am I going to want a pizza, or when I get a pizza am I going to want a bbbj (hope to hell it's a woman delivering the pizza, or I have even bigger problems:shock:)

And does that give pizza with the works a whole new meaning...but I digress

RG:D

i am confused now. Is this thread about pizza or a dasy chain involving a pooch? Sara...you crack me up.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S**a*Q

Okay, wait a minute... I didn't threadjack...

Someone else brought up the pizza... and yes I mentioned the dog...

But it's all in context :D

Totally against the whole idea of a thread!

Perhaps you should be asking for members to PM you their reco's if you don't feel like reading the ads and the posted recommendations. Not meaning this to sound nasty or anything but....just sayin!

Thank you all very much! On my way home this evening I was hungry and so confused that when I called my local pizza joint I ended up ordering a medium BJ...hold the condom. Can you imagine my embarrassment when the guy on the other end of the phone asked if I wanted CIM for an extra $20!:shock:

Seriously though I agree 100% with Meg's comments, which I have quoted below. Although the topic is not unheard of the best way to post this thread, at least in my opinion, would have been by including "please feel free to PM me with your recommendations." The ladies would not have to see their names asociated with bbbj's for everyone, where clearly this is a YMMV situation. The guys in turn would feel more open discussing this personal topic in a private setting. Then you would have your answer(s).

Perhaps you should be asking for members to PM you their reco's if you don't feel like reading the ads and the posted recommendations. Not meaning this to sound nasty or anything but....just sayin!

• Like 1

Given the subjective element and the discomfort with rankings and superlatives that it elicits, perhaps it would be more diplomatic if the title of the post were 'memorable bjs'..or something similar..just a quick thought!

Fair enough, I can concede to Steve's point and I welcome PMs of good experiences. I've got a couple already, but i'm really looking to sample Ottawa's finest - thanks fellas...

Makes me wonder now, when I get a bbbj am I going to want a pizza, or when I get a pizza am I going to want a bbbj (hope to hell it's a woman delivering the pizza, or I have even bigger problems:shock:)

And does that give pizza with the works a whole new meaning...but I digress

RG:D

Happened at one of my favourite pizza parlours. KS on the Keys. Sat down with my guy friend, looked up and not 4 feet away was a Gent I had seen 2 days earlier. My stomach dropped and my brain went into OMG NOW WHAT!

Smiling and talking to my friend, I glanced over, made uberbrief eye contact and waited. Slight smile and then we continued as if each other wasn't there. :)

Given that pizza and sex go so well together (I have a "special" sex pizza that I make), I can never think of it again without wanting it. By that I mean both!

But no dogs please!

There I've threadjacked my first thread!

Oh man, I have a feeling that I'm going to pay for this post... but here it goes!

I'm asking for other people's assessment of their best experience. I can take it or leave it since I know it to be subjective, but I'm still interested in what others have to say. It doesn't mean that it'll be to the same standard or to my liking, but it's a start... I'm ok with that.

Fair enough. Upon further reflection, I actually agree with Megan. I used to consider myself a boob guy, but regardless of the quality of the boobs it's also important for a SP to have the whole package, not just physically but in attitude as well. You could be the hottest physical specimen on the planet, but it you're rude or ignorant on first meeting, then I'll probably pass. The same logic could apply to services (in this case BBBJ) where if someone tells me that an SP gives the best BBBJ and she's rude or ignorant on first meeting, then that BBBJ will probably never get a chance ot happen.

I prefer to not compare women or their services to food, it's not a fair comparison. Your trade is unique, and very emotionally charged so it's impossible to seperate the service from the provider. Even if you were to pick a different trade that is skill based, such as a painter, it wouldn't be a fair example but probably a more accurate in comparison.

If a client, such as myself, was looking for a particular service, like say a BBBJ. And I want the best mind blowing BBBJ I've ever had, but I didn't know who to "hire" to give me that service. Would you expect me to go to the Rec forum and read through all the Recs to find some description matching what I'm looking for? That could be like finding a needle in a haystack and there would be no guarantee that I'd find that gem that I know must exist.

Not only that, but the whole purpose of this thread is so that I won't have to "try someone out" at random. I'd prefer to get feedback from fellow CERBites as to what they suggest, so I can find the level of service that I'm hoping to eventually discover.

I totally agree - but that doesn't mean that sharing great experiences is a bad idea?!? As stated earlier, it's subjective and those reading this thread should keep that in mind.

Wow, why is that Meg?

I was under the impression that CERB was actually geared towards clients sharing their collective experiences with each other so that we could better assess those services and the providers? Is it out of line for me to say in a rec that a SP gave me the best BBBJ I've ever had? Is that somehow being disrespectful to all the other SPs that have given me BBBJs in the past? Or is it just the fact that it's an independant thread trying to amalgamate those great experiences?

There are a few in mind but I would not venture to "recommend" given that many times an SP uses her discrestion (and rightly so) as to what she may do with whom.

Some, or many of us, have special relationships with these fine women and I believe it to be rather crass and `less than classy` to divulge anything so personal as to what happens between the client and his preferred SP or SPs

Really??? If you paruse the Rec section of this board, you'll find a zillion DETAILED positive accounts of experiences shared between SPs and clients. Most of the SPs advertise these Recs in their ads or on their websites. Also, most SPs aren't shy about listing their services, with the caveat that YMMV. That's always understoof... Do you really think that they'd prefer to keep these recs secret? I'm not seeing the whole discretion side to this argument, but I do respect those who chose to not post details of encounters but to simply send out a nod to a good time.

1-When Silence Isn't Golden... :*(

Whether I give good bjs or not, I don't want to be left out of a Best Of. For me personally, I would hate to see that I"m not someone that people think of... A little bit of a blow to the ego for those that aren't mentioned... Does that mean that we give crappy blow jobs if we aren't mentioned?

OK, I see your point and I can empathize with your perspective. I always felt bad for the kid that would get picked last in gym class - poor guy was singled out as the worst option for the team. That sucks. But that's not what this thread is about. I'm by no means trying to single out the worst BJs out there, so if you're not on the list that doesn't mean that you're bad at it... it just means you're not the absolulte best at it in the minds of your clients. If you're ego gets bruised because you're not identified as the best BBBJ provider by one or more of your clients, I submit that perhaps you could use that as constructive feedback and figure out how better to provide that service for them???

That said, should we also then remove the Rec section of the board. I mean, if you don't ever get a positive Rec, would that not hurt your feelings too? What if your clients consistantly posts recs of other SPs, but never about you, would that not be a blow to your ego too? Should we shun the rec section of this board? As Cato said, let's not forget what we're here for...

2- On the other side of this...

What if my performance wasn't up to par due to extenuating, out if my control, circumstances? What if you didn't shave your balls? What if my jaw started locking up cause an hour later, you were still face-humping? What if while I'm on all fours doing my best, a dog repeatedly comes a little too close to my special area...? *(That last one actually happened to me... HOLY DISTRACTING, talk about NOT being able to perform like I should. I totally thought he was gonna lick me or something :S ) Point being that maybe the girl you were just with gives "The Best BBBJ" ever, but because of something you did... you missed out.

Clearly not everyone is on their game all the time and circumstances will dictate the mileage you get as YMMV, but I'm not just asking one person to give me their perspective. Assuming that the person with the dog or the forest growing out of his nut-sack are rare situations, you'd likley have other clients that would be happy to include your name on the list of best BBBJ - that is if you're skills are actually up to that standard. No?

Now I don't wanna sound all WAHWAHWAH... but I think a thread like this is best left to PMs. Why not ask the boys to get in touch with you with a recommendation rather than looking publicly for it. I don't want anyones feelings hurt.

I'm ok with the PM approach, and I've been getting many PMs regarding this topic. Oddly enough, most people have been suggesting the same SP, which leads me to believe they might be onto something... As for hurting people's feelings, it was not the intent of this thread.

On another note, you can't compare bjs to pizza... I have feelings, Colonnade Pizza doesn't... Although corporations are personified, we humans are the ones that feel the emotions.

I AM NOT A PIZZA HUT! Heehee!

Yeah, I'm with you there. I wasn't the one who compared the ladies to pizza. I don't agree with that analogy either.

[Helmet on, kevlar vest on, protective eye-wear on, brace for impact this is going to be a rough ride...]

Guest s******ecan****

My thoughts.....

This is such a YMMV experience that I would caution the OP to take with a grain of salt any PM's etc you may get.

From my reading of the thread the only objection that the ladies had was to this was the original request for gentlemen to post their suggestions publicly.

Yes reading through Rec's can take some time but I have always found it worthwhile.

I would think threads of this nature (asking for public posting) would be counterproductive, and not in keeping with the "review" policy here on CERB.

Wow, why is that Meg?

I was under the impression that CERB was actually geared towards clients sharing their collective experiences with each other so that we could better assess those services and the providers? Is it out of line for me to say in a rec that a SP gave me the best BBBJ I've ever had? Is that somehow being disrespectful to all the other SPs that have given me BBBJs in the past? Or is it just the fact that it's an independant thread trying to amalgamate those great experiences?

You took my quote out of context....I was responding to your comment....

But hey....I am not one to hold a grudge! Big kisses to you!

I have to side with the ladies on this one and not just cause meg is hot though ....

I think that ranking or rating is degrading because these ladies provide a very personal service. I like this forum because it is a place we can compliment and share information.

Lets remember our ladies here are not objects and they are not doing their profession as a competition. The more humanity we show the more human our time with these beautiful ladies will be. And for me that is the turn on.

• Like 2

If a client, such as myself, was looking for a particular service, like say a BBBJ. And I want the best mind blowing BBBJ I've ever had, but I didn't know who to "hire" to give me that service. Would you expect me to go to the Rec forum and read through all the Recs to find some description matching what I'm looking for? That could be like finding a needle in a haystack and there would be no guarantee that I'd find that gem that I know must exist.

Well to be quite honest searching the recommendation section IS the way to find what one is looking for. That in conjunction with the ladies ads and website! When I am planning a date one of the first things I do is review the reco. section. Cerb recommendations are invaluable tools and pieces of information. Secondly onto the ladies profile page and then straight to her website. Yes there is leg work to be done when securing companionship but as with all things "the more effort you put in, the better the results."

We all realize that you are seeking a lady that provides top shelf oral relief and there is nothing wrong with that! The only thing that is wrong, if wrong is the right word, is the way you are going about finding it (bbbj). I strongly recommend you discreetly do your homework to find that which you seek. I fear that if you continue to probe blindly in the dark you may alienate the ladies to a point where you are unable to secure the service at hand.

If you do not or can not agree with the posts in this thread than I will present an alternate perspective for you. What if the roles were reversed and the ladies were the clients and the guys the SP's. What if it was "lady client X" posting that she was looking for the best SP, keep in mind the SP is you, to use her strap on on. You, the male SP, offer this service discreetly and with the YMMV warning but you don't wish EVERYONE to know that you provide this service. You see this service as something that is meaningful, sensual and safe between two people who have earned each others trust. How would you like it if your name was plastered all over the place saying "Nutty is the best at..." or "Nutty takes the best...!"

These are just my thoughts and opinions but I ask you to consider them as they are meant to help...not hinder you in anyway!