No shows - what am I doing wrong? Why?

Im new to calling out, but the last 2 times I tried an angency I ask for 10pm I wait all night and they never showed. I call back 1 time not to be annoying around 11:30 to ask where they are and they say close but never show....I tried booking for 4 hours ($1000)

anyone have any idea ? does this sort of thing happen a lot ?

Thanks in advance

Just skip the agency for now and call one of the great women advertising on your own cities posts -you can,t go wrong with cerb girls !

Where is the outcall location, seedy motel, nice hotel, or your place. Is your phone number blocked?

Maybe that's their concern.

But they should have the courtesy to say yeah or nay, not leave you hanging

RG

Guest s******ecan****
Im new to calling out, but the last 2 times I tried an angency I ask for 10pm I wait all night and they never showed. I call back 1 time not to be annoying around 11:30 to ask where they are and they say close but never show....I tried booking for 4 hours ($1000)

Thanks in advance

Any agency that wouldn't follow up on a $1,000 booking isn't worth calling again EVER.

Also don't wait 1.5 hrs next time to start calling if someone is late, I'd grab the phone at 10 miniutes.

RG

That, imo, is a very rude way to treat anyone. SP or Hobbiest, Doctor, Photographer whatever. What ever happened to plain old manners.

Unfortunately it happens to SP's (I believe) far more than it happens to Hobbiests.

• Like 1

Where is the outcall location, seedy motel, nice hotel, or your place. Is your phone number blocked?

Maybe that's their concern.

RG

It was an outcall to my home number wasn't blocked, I was just really dissapointed. Maybe next time Il try at my work place who know's maybe its a location thing..

Guest W***ledi*Time

Two years ago, I decided that I was going to try out longer bookings, so I tried to test-drive 3-hour encounters. All three bookings I made at this length, I got stood up.

The theory I made up to explain this to myself was that, the longer the time period involved, the greater the likelihood that something will come up in the Lady's life to throw a wrench in the works. Or maybe sheer coincidence. Either way, bookings longer than two hours have since been out of consideration for me, unless I already know the lady well.

Another theory that occurs to me is that if you have never seen the lady before, she may be suspicious or worried that you, who she's never seen before, may be more likely to stand her up, and therefore she doesn't want to run the risk of leaving that long a gap in her schedule if she gets stiffed by a new client whose reliability is untested.

These are only stories that I've made up to explain what may just be a freak of coincidence in my own experience -- no lady has actually told me anything like this. But one thing you may want to think about is the possibility of making your initial booking with a new-to-you lady or agency shorter than 4 hours.

Of course, it goes without saying that you shouldn't be just left twisting in the wind by a lady or an agency. Possibly they had convinced themselves that you were a "fake" client working for their competitor -- trying to waste a big chunk of their lady's schedule, so didn't treat you like a real client because of that.

Unfortunately, being stood up does happen from time to time. Rest assured that it doesn't necessarily mean that any fault lies with the client.

What are you doing wrong? Likely picking the "wrong" agencies. Any reputable agency will honour the booking or let you know if they can't follow through with the commitment.

Many so-called agencies are basically some parties with a phone who may or may not have girls (or the girls you requested) available and will say anything to you while they try and round up whoever to get the call and when it doesn't work out, they leave you hanging. I know this because I was affiliated with one a few years back where I was sent to a call and the customer was quite annoyed that he had waited over 2 hours (I got notified and was there in under an hour). Then I find out he had requeted someone younger, so the agency pulled a bait and switch on him. Fortunately he found me attractive and pleasant enough (and perhaps he was horny) that he let me stay, but that was the first/last time I ever worked for them.

Or it could even be that they know full well they don't have anyone, but let you think they do so you won't call someone else. Who knows.

I suggest for a multi-hour call, you start first with someone to see if you're compatible by booking perhaps a 1-2 hour call and go from there. If the lady is available beyond that fine, if she isn't, perhaps save it for another time. No use paying for 4 hours for someone who you're not comfortable with, or who might even get up and leave before time is done.

There are both agencies and indies who advertise here on CERB who I am sure would be more than pleased to fulfill a 4 hour long appointment with a lovely lady and not stand you up.

If you are new to outcall, but have done incall, and you just want to get the outcall experience successfully accomplished, just book an appt with someone you have already seen.

And if you haven't seen anyone before, then just consider doing an incall with whoever, agency or indy. The main thing with indys is that you speak with her directly, she is the one to confirm and agree to the appt time, and she is the one responsible if she doesn't show up (or at least call). If there is something odd about your location or set up, I think she would let you know the address info doesn't work for her?

Kind of agree with the longer appt making it harder, tho I figured out that you thought after your first attempt, it would increase the chance of someone showing up lol. Why not book an hour and ask at that time how easy it is to extend appts, and suggest if the sp is agreeable, you would like to go for 2hrs.

Mmmm thats not nice on their part. Try an indie and see how that goes. :)

I suggest for a multi-hour call, you start first with someone to see if you're compatible by booking perhaps a 1-2 hour call and go from there. If the lady is available beyond that fine, if she isn't, perhaps save it for another time. No use paying for 4 hours for someone who you're not comfortable with, or who might even get up and leave before time is done.

\

Angela beat me to this one.....some agents or indies will get scared off by new clients who want long sessions on a first time basis...and it is also very hard for an agent to "sell" to a girl from their agency that this is a trustworthy client if the agent has never dealt with them before or received payments from them.

Devil's advocate, you may have been dealing with a not-so-professional agency...in that case, there are many independent workers willing to be honest with you from the start.

Like angela said, start small and be realistic....throwing longer hours around wont make ppl take you more seriously...it may have the opposite effect....and even if they do follow through, as Ang said, whos to say you might not be able to deal with your $1000-companion?

It was an outcall to my home number wasn't blocked, I was just really dissapointed. Maybe next time Il try at my work place who know's maybe its a location thing..

I don't know where you work, but IMHO, I would avoid phoning from work. Don't need co-workers knowing you hobby, and bosses may frown on you using company phone for calls of this nature

Just my opinion

RG

Guest s******ecan****
Angela beat me to this one.....some agents or indies will get scared off by new clients who want long sessions on a first time basis...

Sounds logical but shouldn't that have been communicated up front or stated on the website? If this is a concern why go ahead with the booking under false pretenses only to pull a no show?

Man, sketchy! I'm sorry that happened to you, but it sounds like it was no fault of your own.

Personally, I know that when guys email or call me and immediately throw out that they want a longer session (more than three hours) or that they have lots of cash, this throws up red flags to me as them "putting out the bait." Usually these guys DO NOT follow through on their appointment. That is my explanation for why an indie might not follow through. But it still doesn't justify leaving you hanging. The same goes for an agency; they should be upfront about whether they can honour your request or not.

Why book an appointment if you know that you will not be able to make?

Unfortunately some gents do that not all but some do!

Agencies do that as well? Wow!

I agree with Berlin!

If a guy phone and he is showing off his money it is usually bunch of BS!

Gents usually book 2 or 3 hours when they do book for more then one hour, never more then 3 hours

Unless it is the whole weekend and that only has happen when they know

me very very well and we have had a blast both of us.

Man, sketchy! I'm sorry that happened to you, but it sounds like it was no fault of your own.

Personally, I know that when guys email or call me and immediately throw out that they want a longer session (more than three hours) or that they have lots of cash, this throws up red flags to me as them "putting out the bait." Usually these guys DO NOT follow through on their appointment. That is my explanation for why an indie might not follow through. But it still doesn't justify leaving you hanging. The same goes for an agency; they should be upfront about whether they can honour your request or not.

Im new to calling out, but the last 2 times I tried an agency I ask for 10pm I wait all night and they never showed. I call back 1 time not to be annoying around 11:30 to ask where they are and they say close but never show....I tried booking for 4 hours ($1000)

Thanks in advance

You were not dealing with a real agency, just a guy with a phone. A real agency would have confirmed the call with you and called to apologize for any delays. A legit agency would have also been skeptical if not cautious about the 1st time booking for 4 hours, usually longer sessions are had once a rapport is had with a provider. Long first time bookings can send up red flags to reputable agencies, but at the very least they would have discussed the options further and worked there best to ensure your satisfaction as well as the safety of the hostess. I'd love to know which agency failed on this one, don't publish it here but feel free to PM me.