Yuki at Merivale location

Hello, I am new to this board and I appologize if I say anything wrong. I would like to very highly recommend yuki at merivale location. Young, pretty, very shy and sweet. She gives a very good massage with a happy ending. She is one of the prettiest women I have seen in the masseuse industry.

I will see her again and I recommend her to anybody looking for a relaxing massage with a sweet young woman.

If this is the same Yuki that used to work with Jasmin back in the day, I can contest that she is an absolute doll and very good at what she does... we would be so lucky if she ever decided to return... hint hint nudge nudge... tell her Jasmin misses her next time anyone sees her.. lol.

From what I'm aware of, she hasn't worked anywhere else. But I do not know for certain. This is the yuki from the mp above the adult shop on merivale/carling.

Yes. 868 Merivale. there are plenty of notes here about this location historically.

Sounds like Yuki might be a new version of Sarah who used to work here and was also a gem.

I have never met Sarah, but yes you are right, its at 868 Merivale Rd. I have visited Yuki again this weekend and it was amazing. The massage was un-rushed and lots of cuddling. The happy ending was really amazing, she keeps stroking until its a big mess. Her body slide is also very senual.

The best experience I ever had. If anybody is looking, she's advertized in the sun under "french/asian maids" make sure you ask for Yuki :)

Hello, I recently heard this yuki may be the Sarah that used to work at the same location. Can anybody comfirm? Is it possible sarah is back under the new name of yuki? Thank you very much.

Hello, I recently heard this yuki may be the Sarah that used to work at the same location. Can anybody comfirm? Is it possible sarah is back under the new name of yuki? Thank you very much.

of course it is possible, these girls change names and sometimes spas like we change shirts. Can't confirm for you but it wouldn't be a big surprise

ok gentlemen just to clear up things, Yuki from Merivale is NOT the Sarah everybody knew with the boots and the giggle she was famous for. i know both of them and some people have somewhat compared Yuki's and Sarah's giggle and personality. For those who remember Sarah, there was and will only ever be one Sarah. Yuki has her own qualities that are very endearing, but they are different in many many ways. Yuki is also much younger than Sarah was when she was working. She does hostess there once in a while, but is not "working" there any more. If ur looking for a very sweet and loveable girl, then Yuki is the girl to see.

Thank you for clearing this up. I appreciate it. And yes yuki is a very sweet and lovable girl.

comments removed by mod - this member is allegedly telling members that this lady is offering services that she is not and telling people wrong rates. I am removing this person from the site as I suspect they are just trying to cause problems for this lady.

Thanks again.

massagelover, i have known Yuki professionally and personally since she started, and yes she is very beautiful, very very sweet, but u should not say many options available when itis not true. her services are incredible, but are limited. all her clients know this and still return to see her. if many options are what people are looking for, then she is the wrong girl for you. as far as the response to the pm i sent u, u are either a liar or just trying to cause unnecessary trouble. there is enough girls out there that do fs, no need to lie about the ones that don't and never will. she has a very good reputation from all her clients, and it shouldn't be tarnished by someone with a hidded agenda.

Maybe he meant she used lots of extra oil.

Some extra attention to his sore shoulder blade?

Maybe she gave him an extra towel for his shower.

Perhaps an extra piece of candy?

People always get the wrong idea when they hear (or use) the word "extra".

Hey, this is Yuki.....

Thank u for being like me

I been working at 868 for a few month...... I dont know why u said i offered many extras...

I never offers anything extras to anybody.....

Why u saying this ?

Yuki - Welcome to CERB.

I'm so sorry that the member decided to say untrue things about you. This is supposed to be a board that encourages truthful and respectful discussion. I hope this incident hasn't discouraged you from getting to know the members here.

the ones that don't and never will.

Thanks roger for remind us about that, I am sure you're her best friend.

i am her friend, but also a very good client. i have been her client since she started, and don't appreciate things that were said about her that are lies. i had also received a pm that had worse lies about services and prices that were ridiculous and misleading that i wanted to make sure that if someone else received pm from that member, they would know the truth, because after he wrote that, she has been harrase by customers that read those comments and some recieved pm's from him, and now were upset with her because they were mislead, and were expecting things that were not available. it comes down to members should be responsible when writting stuff on the board, because it sometimes it causes problems.

Hello, I am interested in seeing yuki soon. To everyone that has seen her, I have a question. Is she rushed like some other asian MA's I've tried? If anyone can tell me how their experience was, I'd greatly appreciate the info. PM me.

Merci

My first session with Yuki was great. The one thing I commented to her was that I had never had a massage where time was not a factor. She definitely does not watch the clock. She does not rush you through as some ladies do. I have gone back to her for many sessions since.

Richard

Guest R***ie

I'd like to see her too. Can someone PM me about her location and phone number?

I'd like to see her too. Can someone PM me about her location and phone number?

Is that secure now for going such a MA salon place? Is there a camera also in this place? any one has some info?

she just posted on the last page, you can ask her directly