Depending what yyou are looking for.

You won't know untill you try......let us knowwhatyou think.

Guest D**o**5

I went today , massage was not as good as Anne, standard finish , but 10 minutes from the house, but only 5 minutes more to one of the best in town so ill stick with her from now on!

Not bad looking her massage is good , body is nice for a woman her age , she like to look you in the eyes. she is open to touching

I sent u a PM. Would appreciate your feedback.

Guest Ne**6*

Dalo, who is this one of the best massages you are referring to? I am in the same area and need to find a reliable contact!

Please let me know!

Dalo, who is this one of the best massages you are referring to? I am in the same area and need to find a reliable contact!

Please let me know!

I assume he means Anne but hopefully he replies to your question.

Guest D**o**5

southpoint or anne for me are both better

Additional Comments:

I also went to yin chin from the k site which is also near by and had a far massage but

didn't leave very happy , never went back.

Viewing this thread after it was first posted I decided to check it out. I assume she is the one Asian woman who provides the services there. She is a slim mature woman whose english is limited.

The massage was good; when she rolled me over she asked it it was "ok if she...". At that time I asked if it was ok if I ...

I left happy.

Am I expected to tip? I am a long time visitor to SP; tried Simi three times, and now this place and I have never tipped.

• Like 1

Re: Bamboo Spa

To tip or not to tip!?! Been there a few times, and like some members, once flipped over she'll do her thing leaving you/me happy! Since she has limited English, afterwards I left and paid for massage at counter.

One of the last times I visited, there was no ' ending, nor did she mention anything. Nevertheless, I haven't returned. Saw her working at the more northern of the two places on Pembina. Think she freelances from time to time. I don't mind tipping, but please tell me how much Bamboo Lady.

When I last saw Lili about two months ago, she told me she works Monday only at 1345 Pembina.

As for her tip, it should be the standard all-in price minus the price of the massage.