musings on undressing

Guest s******ecan****

Ladies do you make it a habit to undress your clients? I have noticed different approaches. Personally I love to be undressed, I remember one SP in particular who during the "getting to know you" time gently and seductivley first loosened, and then later removed my tie. She then proceeded to playfully drape it around her own neck while we chatted and shared the occasional kiss.

I have to tell you it was onr of the most sensual experiences I have had with an SP.

Just wondering about others thoughts on this subject. Input from all welcome!

I guess it all depends on the moment! Some gents request a shower first and come in wearing a towel; others disrobe the moment they come in the room; others still, sit or lay down fully clothed and then I take the initiative to begin the undressing!

Interesting, Scott and Meg. I usually don't give much thought to my own undressing.

Undressing the sp is another matter entirely. I love the first view and touch of flesh! Best when accompanied by DFK, of course.

Good start of a thread Scott, nice comment from meg and Cato has got a good point. I really enjoy when the sp removes my clothing slowly and I remove hers, include some lfk and dfk when it gets steamy. What I enjoy when undressing her is the feel of the material against her skin removing it slowly while caressing the skin, unbutton a shirt that is tight without breaking the threads. Remove the panties and smell her sweet spot in the process, feel her breast with the bra on her get her turned on and unsnap it with one hand(sometime impossible but I love a challenge). I'm getting turned on thinking about doing this, I need to touch skin soon I think.

Guest S**a*Q

I agree with the "depends on the situation" bit. Sometimes they take stuff off me, sometimes I do them... I like unbuttoning dress shirts. :D and undoing belts...

I do laugh though, cause no matter who undresses who, we always seem to end up with socks on... :P To me that's a compliment, if they aren't in the way for humpies, screw them... LOL!

I guess I must be complete different at times, usually when I walk in with a lady that I've seen many times before, I quickly strip myself and get'right'at'her..then again she does the same..is almost like long lost lost lovers and want to get right to it :) :bjs: :bddog: :69: :mrgreen:

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time

... I'm partial to military-style clamp-on belt buckles. A surprising proportion of ladies seem to find the workings of these particular do-dads to be an unsolvable mystery. So my personal belt-predilection isn't doing me any favours in the long run, as far as the lady undressing me goes.

On the other hand, I've discovered I'm not exactly Einstein when it comes to deconstructing some of these newfangled ladies' fastening-systems either. I love a good puzzle, though!

Scott, that's very sensual and would sure work for me!

I love is with the seductive woman who, after some deep and sexy tonsil tag, anxiously undoes my belt, my pants and then goes for the gusto! Of course, the requisite shower has to have been taken previously otherwise the mood must go on "pause".

Ya gotta love a determined woman though.

-Alg

On a first meeting, certainly wouldn't want to rush in and undress a woman...don't know each other, and she could be very uncomfortable if a man she just met is trying to remove her clothes. I'm likely to let the lady tell me what she wants

On a second (and subsequent) meetings (depending on the lady mind you) well if the lady likes to have her clothes removed, I'll happily do the deed, and enjoy doing it

As for me, if the lady likes removing my clothes, well it's just a major invasion of privacy and I would feel kinda dirty and violated....PLEASE INVADE MY PRIVACY, MAKE ME FEEL DIRTY AND VIOLATED :wink::rolleyes::wink:

RG:D

I once had an MA walk me into the massage room, sit down on the table and tell me it was time for me to disrobe. I started to undress when I realized she was still just sitting there on the table watching me, perhaps even glaring at me. I was use to being left alone to undress so I was taken aback a little. As I continued to undress she continued to stare. It was more than a little unnerving at the time.

Had I been ready for such treatment I would of put a little more flare into getting naked instead of desperately trying to think of the least embarrassing order for a guy to take his clothes off. Note, I now suspect that sox last is wrong with all the associated naked hopping around.

Unnerving or not the massage ended on an up note.

Guest al****s

I love to undress a man...slowly...seductively...I love to kiss him and let my lips and tongue wander while I do...mmmmm...time to really feel you...

alexis...xoxo

There is nothing more sexy and hot to me, than having the lady buttoning up my shirt as I prepare to leave. I've had the great fortune of having a couple of quality sps put that classy finishing touch on to an already satisfying encounter.

• Like 1

The lady undoing a few buttons, sliding her hand in over my chest, works for me... slowly is better... letting her undo the belt, zipper and do what she will before the pants come off is what i like... then its my turn to enjoy her body slowly... Sensual exploration....mmmmm

Me too! I love been undressed and i love undressing i find it sooooooo sexy well arousing to be more precise. I think to undress it is part of the for play sooooooooo sensual!

Once i had a great lover that would caress me and suck me gently while taking off my underwear, that is a huge turn on mmmmm!

Ladies do you make it a habit to undress your clients? I have noticed different approaches. Personally I love to be undressed, I remember one SP in particular who during the "getting to know you" time gently and seductivley first loosened, and then later removed my tie. She then proceeded to playfully drape it around her own neck while we chatted and shared the occasional kiss.

I have to tell you it was onr of the most sensual experiences I have had with an SP.

Just wondering about others thoughts on this subject. Input from all welcome!

I love to undress a man...slowly...seductively...I love to kiss him and let my lips and tongue wander while I do...mmmmm...time to really feel you...

alexis...xoxo

Oh yes that works for me...but, I too, enjoy doing the same.

With 2 of my regular SPs it is like that but a bit more frenetic...as in long lust (oops lost) lovers ...-and the making love is passionate and intense...--mmmmm!!!