Relax body and mind with professional massage therapist

Looks like the ad got flagged for removal.

I texted her last week for same day availability (no luck at the time) but did get the list of services offered and she was located around the U of M.

Dalo355 in the other thread mentioned he was going to see her last week.

Additional Comments:

Ad has been posted again this morning:

http://winnipeg.craigslist.ca/ths/5535540512.html

I have reached out to her by email and she replied rather quickly (just over 24 hrs....) with her 4 photos...she said she only books by text or phone call...her number is a Toronto number and she says she is located South Waverley.

Her massage options seem appealing, but something about it just does not seem right...

I may take the next step and contact her by cell, but I thought I would check to see if anyone has any additional info...

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Has anybody seen her yet? Pics look interesting. Seems legit. I'd like some info before I book. Thanks

Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet fit blonde

���� from EEuropean. She has professional trainning and the experience to back up her ad.Decent rates and you'll be happy to see her.

A massage table is used. That's why she'll ask for your weight.

The place is shared. She is seeking her own place...maybe why you saw the ad down. It's far away, but private and scenic as well.

I saw her the other day for a half hour massage. She's a mid-40s Eastern European lady, not bad looking, nothing special, but reasonably slender. She lives in Toronto, but is planning rotating every two months between Toronto, Edmonton and Winnipeg. Booking was easy via text, after she provided info via email.

She uses a section of a private house that has been sold. There are facilities to clean up, and the massage area is well set up. The massage was definitely well above average and very professional. The finish was a little rushed for my taste. To be fair, we had reached the half hour mark when it started and she had another appointment coming up. She left plenty of time when booking, but perhaps my cleaning up before the massage put her schedule off a little. I will still likely repeat.

As for the weight thing, she told me she has been massaging for 20 years, and it's very hard on her hands. She restricts herself to four appointments per day for that reason. Also, she finds very large bodies harder to massage than average ones, hence the weight maximum of 250 to 260 lb. The weight limit has nothing to do with the capacity of her table.

So finally made contact with her and made an appointment. I thoroughly enjoyed the massage. Very much a relaxation massage but she was digging in there on my back which was appreciated. Moved on to the finish and left very happy. Found the conversation good and she is easy to get along with. Would recommend. Although she is a little pricier than some others I found the massage was better and therefore offset the premium - to me the massage is just as important as the finish!