Ottawa Social - December - The XXXmas Social

Guest S**a*Q

I have volunteered to head up the December social,

*(it makes sense, I am the founder of The Funsexuality Institute.)

Anyways...which I think should have a gift exchange and all that fun stuff... If we start planning it now there's more chance that we can have a grand event. (I like grand events, mmm delusions of grandeur make me happy!) ;)

Already, we've had some suggestions to locations and other volunteers come up in the other thread, I'll move that stuff over here after posting this.

Anyone have something to contribute please do or want to help out with whatever we decide to plan/do, I like doing stuff with others way more, the more the merrier ;)

Let's hear what you all have to say!!! :D

Oh and tell your cerby friends, so no one misses out on these threads... These are only gonna get better... :P

MUAH!

Additional Comments:

Posts from the other Thread :

SaraMQ - I had a great time at the social, well with me being really social and all... I also dressed up, me like a medic and Cleo like a sailor... Yeah people may have stared, but for me, that's not really new!

I think we should have a big social for Xmas With a gift exchange and stuff

I'm gonna dress up like an elf! Sexy elf nonetheless!!!

I'm up for planning or helping to plan the December one... I don't wanna step on toes though so Jazzi let me know if you need help, I'll PM you soon!

OldDog - LOVE that idea!!!! I am in for planning help as well!!!

vulcan - Aurel Sax my friend: a wonderful intiative because it creates a special bond among members of CERB. I attended the Poly group get together that was organized by Dummpy. It was an excellent way to develop a trust factor among the group participants. One other possible meeting place would be at CMJ's .. it is a private club where people may feel comfortable.

Additional Comments:

Great idea for a Christmas party.. we could exchange toys, hopefully purchased at Venus Envy (maybe we could get a discount). CMJ's may be a good place to hold it if we would be allowed. I could enquire.

Annessa2009 - I'm all for having a less public venue for the socials like CMJ...however it would have to be entirely up to Jasmine as I know that people who enter generally have to be members.. and I would feel like we as ladies attending may be stepping on toes of their establishment (not that there would be any toes to step on in the first place...those ladies are megga hot!).. I wouldn't want to intrude on any business politics. I know that the CMJ ladies host parties every now and then, but generally they are for members and I dont think ladies who are non-CMJ employees are part of that mix. I could be wrong.

CMJ aside a more private function may encourage more members to come out. As some may fear being spotted by friends of the wife etc lol..it would also make a few more ladies I know most likely be more likely to attend if their privacy is honored.

SaraMQ - What if we had it at someone's house??? Would that be weird? We obviously have no funds to get like a hall or something, but...

Hang on, I"m starting a new thread for this...

I've just nominated myself as the CECAP!

Aka Cerb's Extra Curricular Activity Planner

Lol just kidding... but I am more than happy to plan the XXXmas social.

HAHAHA That's it

Cerb's 2010 XXX-Mas Social

I'm Mass Social so I'm on it!!!

Thread coming, TELL EVERYONE!!!

*(On that note we should also have a Novemeber one, just cause some people won't be able to make it to one or the other, so I think I should have a Nov one too....) Let me know what you think on the other thread...

Edited by S**a*Q
Added colours to ease reading

Although I can't make a December XXXMas Social due to travel (took me 4 hours to Ottawa yesterday) a suggestion for a meeting place. Book a hotel suite. As long as everyone reimburses the person who books the room, and people are on their best behaviour (DON'T TRASH THE ROOM!!!)

it could work...also depends on number of people who show up too

Just a thought

RG

Guest S**a*Q
Although I can't make a December XXXMas Social due to travel (took me 4 hours to Ottawa yesterday) a suggestion for a meeting place. Book a hotel suite. As long as everyone reimburses the person who books the room, and people are on their best behaviour (DON'T TRASH THE ROOM!!!)

it could work...also depends on number of people who show up too

Just a thought

RG

That's a great idea :) Thanks RG

WAIT I just want to add that the social is just that a social, a non-sexual social, therefore even if we decide to have it in a hotel room or suite, this doesn't imply humpy playtime between the people that show up or pitch in for the room... That is to be decided between the two, or three or more parties on their own time, and for "compensation" or not, but thats up to the girls...

Just wanted to be clear :D

This seems like a very interesting idea!

We down here in the maritimes should start something like this!

I hope you guys have a great time! xox

A place like albert at bay suites or minto would be great, rooms big enough to accomodate a group, and balconies for the smokers.

Posted via Mobile Device

Great idea. May I suggest sometime during the week of 14 Dec. Purely selfish reasons, as I am in Ottawa at that time. If a date is an issue maybe a poll could be conducted to determine the best week.

This is a great idea Sara and I am glad someone is going to do it, just let me know where and when so I have time to plan. It's a bit of a drive for me and I just like to plan a bit in advance.

The Ghostrider

Someplace with a bar would be good. a xmas party isn't right without someone making photocopies of their ass. Also rooms to rent near by - not for perverted reasons ... sometimes if I'm at a party with a bar I crash hard by the end ....

Guest S**a*Q

I think I might have an idea :) There's a new swingers club opening shortly near orleans, canotek area... I will talk to the owner and see if us using it would be a possibility and for how much...?

With room nearby, that's a hotel or something...? What's the scope of this party now...? LOL!!!

OLD DOG!! We need to have a meeting LOL!!!!

A number of years ago I attended a TERB social in Hamilton. It was at a club that was closed to the public for the evening and an admisssion was charged. The owner was happy to have the bar busy for the evening, and there were a few fun contests and door prizes that were either donated or from some of the proceeds of the door. The only drawback is that you have to have a commitment for a certain number of people for this approach to work.

As for the location Orleans might be a bit of a stretch as I think you have to make it fairly central so that you get the most people coming out for an event like this. Need any help, let me know.

Orleans, Kanata, Barrhaven...Doesn't matter. I think I speak for most gentlemen when I say "If the ladies are there, we will come". Keep up the good work, Sara!

Someplace with a bar would be good. a xmas party isn't right without someone making photocopies of their ass. Also rooms to rent near by - not for perverted reasons ... sometimes if I'm at a party with a bar I crash hard by the end ....

I go to parties...sometime until 4.....it's hard to leave.....when you can't find the door.....Life has been good to me so far.....

I think I might have an idea :) There's a new swingers club opening shortly near orleans, canotek area... I will talk to the owner and see if us using it would be a possibility and for how much...?

With room nearby, that's a hotel or something...? What's the scope of this party now...? LOL!!!

OLD DOG!! We need to have a meeting LOL!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhh yeah... a meeting..... heheheheheh

Ohhhhhhhhh yeah... a meeting..... heheheheheh

Just focus at the task at hand OD... the party:mrgreen:

I go to parties...sometime until 4.....it's hard to leave.....when you can't find the door.....Life has been good to me so far.....

Is that Steve Miller or Joe Walsh ? - Regardless, that quote sums it up for me :)

Maybe that isn't the type of party though ... When I hear party I generally think of drinking followed by falling down ... might be the Irish in me ...

Guest O***wa**W

I would rather it be somewhere centrally located for those of us who do not drive.