DNR etiquette question

If I am interested in learning more about someone on the DNR list, is it appropriate to ask for feedback via pm or is it improper to ask at all?

Thanks!

PM's are NOT moderated however you can REPORT a PM if someone is breaking a rule or abusing the PM system.. ONLY THEN do we (The mods) get to see a private message.

To clarify, can I ask for opinions and request a pm reply, or is the public request alone out of bounds?

Thanks!

You'd do well not to mention any DNR services in any way shape or form.Even advising another member that a specific MA is on the DNR list is out ,in my experience.

How can you ask the question about someone when the DNR rules state explicitly (copied/pasted)

"This stands for Do Not Review and Do Not Discuss

Some people have asked not to be included in the site and asked us to remove any discussions, comments, reviews and even recommendations about them. We must respect these requests and add them to this list. "

Just mentioning a lady's name publically in your post (on DNR list)and asking for comments via PM would IMO mean comments about her are being brought up, even if behind the scenes on the PM system

And how would anyone know who you are asking about unless her name is first mentioned publically in a post. Just asking the question publically would be against the DNR rules

That would be my read on it

Of course Mod may have a different opinion and he's the judge and has the gavel LOL

A rambling

RG

I agree with RG's comments. Here is a very simple solution to the restrictions: Just go visit the provider you're interested in - no questions, comments, reviews, recommendations needed.

As Nike says Just Do It.

Thank you for the list. I have responded publicly to many massage questions to help out and in one case a PM (very generic in nature). I am almost sure one was on the list without me knowing ahead of time. Anyway, I wanted to state that right away after reading this thread.

All DNR should include every kind on comments on service, from the first communication, to the last, including location.

Often, those ladies go by ����, so one service offered to one might not be the same for the other.

Some providers also have techniques they rather keep to themselves. Discretion thing.

And last, the provider might have personnal reasons wanting not to be reviewed.

It's her choice, please, respect it and do not talk about her.

A PM, text, or e-mail to kindly ask for permission is in good form, but don't be surprise if she refuses...

• Like 2

Dnr/dnd ... Do nor recommend or discuss. NO MENTION ON HERE PLEASE

If you realize afterwards that she's on the list, you can edit your post, or even erase it. The only thing you can't modify is the title of your post.

You can also report a thread that is about a lady on the DNR/DND list.

Thank you for the list. I have responded publicly to many massage questions to help out and in one case a PM (very generic in nature). I am almost sure one was on the list without me knowing ahead of time. Anyway, I wanted to state that right away after reading this thread.
  • Like 1

If you realize afterwards that she's on the list, you can edit your post, or even erase it. The only thing you can't modify is the title of your post.

You can also report a thread that is about a lady on the DNR/DND list.

There's time limits on editing posts. After a while, you can't any more.

But if you use the "report post" button and ask Mod to remove it for you, I'm sure he'll do so.

• Like 2