To come out of retirement or not?

Agree with BWoody. I treat all the ladies with the utmost respect. I can understand that much happens in someones life which might cause them to enter and exit the business. That's certainly all OK by me. Now if we had met and enjoyed each others company - then you're return would be cause to celebrate!

This is a personal question that only you can really answer. There were probably good reasons to retire when you did; a need for a break, a new direction or perhaps a relationship that needed your full attention..... You have to look at why you made that decision then and why you are now having second thoughts.

Likely conditions have changed. Personally, if I knew you before and appreciated you for who you were before retirement, I would welcome you back with open arms. No questions asked.

Why would I treat her differently? I treat all the ladies on CERB with the utmost respect and admiration. Why would someone coming out of retirement change that?

I agree. 'Would make no difference to me for the same reasons. The reasons for coming out of retirement are private unless there's some compelling reason to share them. (Frankly, I can't think of why the reasons need to be shared.)

Depends on the lady, and the reason for her retirement. Treasured SP's (such as yourself) are lovingly welcomed back with open arms by a grateful community.

If you are even considering returning to the hobby, please know that you have numerous fans that would welcome you back instantly, you'll be booked to whatever level you'd like very fast...

All the SPs have their personal reasons for retiring.For many it is simply a time to move on; the purpose has been served. Some actually come back as Hobbiests as opposed to SPs

CERB is a welcoming & understanding community of respectful women and men who would welcome the return of most and respect the decisions of those who leave or retire.

I've come out of retirement so many times but I've had other reasons for returning other than just seeing it as a lucrative situation. I've also never been burnt out because I have paced myself for so long and taking breaks here and there while not getting caught up in the business so much that it would wear me down. One of the reasons I returned is because I was so damned bored. No excitement. Same thing, day in and day out. Yes, I had other things going on in my life but I always need to feel busy. I need to feel and be productive. So now I have my hands full (pardon the pun) and I don't mind a bit. I love having a lot of things to do.

Most ladies return for various reasons and a lot of people like to think it is because they're broke, have no money or they spent it all on frivilous things or drugs. Maybe in some cases but this business has many advantages to it besides the money. It also provides you with the freedom to pursue other things without getting completely tied down to it like other jobs would. The flexibility is great.

Personally, I think those guys who talk badly about ladies coming out of retirement are just jealous. Some resent our feminine wiles and the ability to make money while we still can. So to put it bluntly, screw em'. It's no one's business if you were to return. I remember some loser on another board a few years ago once say that my relationship had failed because I left the business for 2 years and then returned. First of all, it was none of his business and he didn't know a damn thing about my life. It is people like that who are so pathetic. I'm sure he had no one in his life to share it with and was probably resentful.

You have obviously thought it over and whatever decision you come to is yours and yours alone. That is the beauty of this job. You could come out of retirement for one day, one month or one year and leave again.

• Like 1

Guest S***dst***

I see no reason why anyone would treat a lady differently for this reason.

If anything they may appreciate you even MORE for coming back to them :)

If a lady has decided to come out of retirement, would you treat her differently? what are some pro's and con's from both the men and the women?

It would be an honor to meet you should return.

So BarrhavenWoody you only treat the ladies from cerb with utmost respect???

I am just teasing you :)

Kisses Tracey...

I don't see why people should treat sp's who come out of retirement different unless the client and the sp had a falling out then the client shouldn't be seeing that sp to begin with. I think it is not just jealousy but more like an obsession if the sp got great reviews and then decided to leave and clients were bitching then the only reason that I can see fit is because that person had an obsession with that SP and wasn't able to see her anymore and it made him mad so decided he would try and ruin their name to make the sp feel the way he felt.

Kisses Tracey...