I would like to thank all the ladies here on CERB for their efforts in making the posts for themselves so interesting and funny.

Given that some do not feel the need to make their posts entertaining....some have difficulty in language barriers.....and other reasons....

I still like each and every post done by the ladies.....it shows some of thier personality.

I do not find that advertising causes me to choose or alter my decisions......so there is no pressure from that point.....

I just like coming here and reading the posts....

Thank you.....:bowdown:

Disclaimer:

- This is not a thread bumping or hijacking this or any other thread in progress or previously written

- The contents or opinions of this post / thread do not necessarily reflect those of CERB or the other members of CERB

- No animals were hurt or mistreated in the making of this thread.

- All Kleenex used or considered were made from at least 20% recycled materials?.gross?.

- Any puns in this thread / post are not always intentional?if they are funny?please consider them intentional.

• Like 4

Guest ***nsut***jr

Good idea.

I agree 100% antler. (especially about the recycled Kleenex) lol

We do get a lot of great content to amuse, titillate and provoke us.

Thanks from me too

J

Well said. I also enjoy hearing what the ladies have to say, whether it is advertising or an amusing or thought provoking discussions.

Cheers to all the ladies!!!

Well said A-Man. Maybe this should be a gents only tribute to the ladies' contributions on CERB. For me I love reading many of the posts as well as views provided in the chat room. I'm a planner/researcher in my DNA and I truly find this forum presents an opportunity for the ladies to express themselves on a variety of topics. Some simple and fun loving and others frankly very deep and thought provoking. I love them all. One thing certain to me is that the thoughtful and intellectual contributions which many of the women here provide, dispels any stereotype that is unwarranted. But the best is that the contributions made provide me with just a little insight into who the woman really is. It's never as good as when I can actually meet them, but the class and manner in which they present themselves is like a magnet that draws me in.

To The Ladies!

I would like to thank all the ladies here on CERB for their efforts in making the posts for themselves so interesting and funny.

Given that some do not feel the need to make their posts entertaining....some have difficulty in language barriers.....and other reasons....

I still like each and every post done by the ladies.....it shows some of thier personality.

I do not find that advertising causes me to choose or alter my decisions......so there is no pressure from that point.....

I just like coming here and reading the posts....

Thank you.....:bowdown:

Disclaimer:

- This is not a thread bumping or hijacking this or any other thread in progress or previously written

- The contents or opinions of this post / thread do not necessarily reflect those of CERB or the other members of CERB

- No animals were hurt or mistreated in the making of this thread.

- All Kleenex used or considered were made from at least 20% recycled materials?.gross?.

- Any puns in this thread / post are not always intentional?if they are funny?please consider them intentional.

What an awesome human you are!!! Going back to my very 1st post here, it is really so refreshing to see a board with such a positive atmosphere!!! Awesome, really awesome. Thanks for posting this honey!!! Hugz, Tristan

I add my voice to Antlerman in thanking the ladies for their creatrivity and sense of humour when they posts either their ads or in their posts to express their opinion.

I like to prepare my encounters by reading the posts, an actually I have the feeling that I know a little bit more of the Lady I wish to meet by listening to what she says, and by reading between the lines.

So, I salute all the Ladies of CERB for the quality and the creativity of their posts, two of their many talents (mmmm).

Guest W***ledi*Time

You're so right antlerman! It is the ladies' contributions that make Cerb what it is. Each in their own unique way!

Well my friend you have certainly set the scene quite correctly. The community certainly enjoys the efforts the ladies make in ensuring that they are creative in attracting our attention by words and photos. Many times it is a pleasure to read the posts and simply delight in the thoughtfulness that goes into the phraseology and set up of the advert.

At times it is not even an advert but simply a response to a thread. There are some very quick witted and hilarious individuals in our fine community. It is always an enjoyable time coming onto the Board and exploring.

Thanks again antlerman.