Why Post a Recommendation?

Guest S****r

Really, the only thing the recommendation should say is that she is the girl in her photos and she is the way she portrays herself in her ads. We women can speak perfectly well for ourselves. All we need from you is confirmation that what we are saying about ourselves is true. If we wanted more said, we would say it ourselves.

Discussing details of or rating our bodies and our most intimate activities is quite degrading. It just comes across as bragging, at the lady's expense.

Be respectful

Summer, I could not agree more! It's embarrassing that grown men would feel the need to tell complete strangers - the entire Lyla membership - the minutiae of their encounters.

It might help to keep in mind that every service provider is someone's daughter.

Intimate details and/or a 'play by play' cerrrrtainly are not something to be shared publicly... no need, and although possibly fun <grin>... it is a bit 'odd'... but... in defence of the gents here (here I go again, always the 'devils advocate' hehe)... I don't see an issue with them posting their thoughts on how the session was.... the demeanor of the provider..... I would imagine at least *some* information would help others to form an opinion/thought on whether said provider would be a good fit for anyone reading up on them...makes sense to me...<shrug>... I suppose this may simply be that I myself am fine with being discussed..to a degree.... but yeah, 'rate' me on a scale... hehe you may well get to verbally feel my clawz ;)

....... after all.. this is not a high school ;)

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors
Really, the only thing the recommendation should say is that she is the girl in her photos and she is the way she portrays herself in her ads. We women can speak perfectly well for ourselves. All we need from you is confirmation that what we are saying about ourselves is true. If we wanted more said, we would say it ourselves.

Discussing details of or rating our bodies and our most intimate activities is quite degrading. It just comes across as bragging, at the lady's expense.

Be respectful

I agree completely with the intent of this post, but question the initial statement. I think it is entirely possible to make a recommendation beyond confirming someone's accuracy in photographs, without crossing a line in discussing intimate details.

The most important thing is to ask if a provider would like a recommendation before posting one, and at least offering a preview.

There's value in saying someone was kind, funny, gorgeous, or clever, or made you feel appreciated that exceeds "pics were accurate."

As in all things, consent is king.

My nickel, as cents are obsolete.

My view is recommendations can be beneficial to newbies, recognition for new providers and for new clients, the lay of the land. For longer term players...not very much as they've figured out their own screening process. I rarely read them and by the posts in the Winnipeg section, not many post them either.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

I do some recos on here, but not every single time I see someone. It does NOT mean I didn't have a great time. I just don't think its necessary to do that.

• Like 1

It's even more unnecessary for the same person to recommend/review the same provider after every visit.

totally agree, plus im pretty sure its against the rules to do back to back recos

Guest st*****ens**ors

I have only done a double recommendation once, but I stand by it absolutely. The provider in question (whom I visited twice in three days) was too amazing for a single review to have done her justice. :)

However, on general principle, I agree that once is enough.

The trouble with me giving me recommendations to the girls, is that they sometimes become too popular, and I have a hard time trying book time with them. lol

• Like 1

I always post a recommendation if my experience exceeds expectations and I manage to enter that euphoric zone. I leave with a little bounce in my step and the memory stays with me for some time. Why not share that feeling with others and let them make the choice based on your positive feedback? If the SP or MA made me feel this way they will likely do the same for others. It is also payback to other members of the board who contribute and hopefully helpful to the ladies.

I have sought out providers through recos made by others and when they turn out to be positive experiences I find it is fun to follow those contributors as trusted agents if you know what I mean.

• Like 2

As a newbie to this hobby, I have yet to receive a recommandation. I respect that not everyone feels comfortable sharing so I'm not bothered by the fact that I have not gotten one from the clients I've seen so far.

For massage therapy, 26 years into massage therapy, I didn't need it anymore, I know my worth and I can see and feel on my vanilla clients how the treatment went. However, since I converted to the hobby, I had to adjust to now do exactly what I was not supposed to do!!! As a result, I know a lot of ways to tantalize but I have yet to figure out if I am reading and decoding properly the specific body responses to that kind of touch. I find it funny to feel that conflicting mix of self assurance in my trade and debutante (well ok intermediary ;-) ) incertitude in the Arts of Pleasure. Especially given my new very experienced clientèle! As gentlemen describe in their reco these special moments with words such as epiphany, blissful, transcendental, etc., I can't quite figure yet where what I offer fit in there (and of course, I rather have direct feed back if its anything less than that!) nor how to improve my skills. What gives me the most pleasure is making someone "float" in bliss so I am eager to learn to achieve this in this new plane I engaged in!

• Like 3

As a newbie to this hobby, I have yet to receive a recommandation. I respect that not everyone feels comfortable sharing so I'm not bothered by the fact that I have not gotten one from the clients I've seen so far.

For massage therapy, 26 years into massage therapy, I didn't need it anymore, I know my worth and I can see and feel on my vanilla clients how the treatment went. However, since I converted to the hobby, I had to adjust to now do exactly what I was not supposed to do!!! As a result, I know a lot of ways to tantalize but I have yet to figure out if I am reading and decoding properly the specific body responses to that kind of touch. I find it funny to feel that conflicting mix of self assurance in my trade and debutante (well ok intermediary ;-) ) incertitude in the Arts of Pleasure. Especially given my new very experienced clientèle! As gentlemen describe in their reco these special moments with words such as epiphany, blissful, transcendental, etc., I can't quite figure yet where what I offer fit in there (and of course, I rather have direct feed back if its anything less than that!) nor how to improve my skills. What gives me the most pleasure is making someone "float" in bliss so I am eager to learn to achieve this in this new plane I engaged in!

...<grin>.. nice subtle way to hint that you wouldn't mind a reco ;)

and I would think/hope, my dear.. after so long of being a body worker.. you would already be able to tell/feel how your work is being translated... just by their reaction.. I know I do/can.... as I would assume.. so can most of us...even those who are brand spankin new ;)

I think in my entire career, (over 30 yrs in total I suppose)... I have had very few (less than 1/2 dozen) who just 'lay there' and weren't giving any body/verbal feedback... very strange for me, but could have been nerves... only one has not returned ;)

It is very nice to read however.. that what we do is being appreciated.. 'celebrated'.... but I have found over the years, that the simple fact that people continue to return to me tells me I am doing something right ;)

Being told my hands are 'd@mn near better than s3x' was I think one of the funnest comments hehe..... or that I myself should be regarded as a winnipeg institution..lol..(*that* was a str0ke to my ego for sure haha and was just to me, in conversation afterward...) I made someone see a whole new color spectrum...(likely the most creative compliment so far hehe)

I think just as an aside (sort of), one of the most incredible reactions I have had from someone.... and more than a few clients actually... was they simply began to cry in my arms afterward.... saying they were sorry for crying.. and they had no idea why they were... but they couldn't help it..... that, to me.... was (and is) better than any reco I have ever received.... (and to my knowledge... none of these people have ever left a reco for me.... and I'm fine with that) :)

Reading a few of the replies from gents in this thread... as well as some of the laies (who do not appear to like recos from their wording).. I can however, understand why someone would be hesitant to write one...

- will she be upset if I put *any* details? (which to me, would be weird if there weren't any)

- will I say too much/too little?

- will she become so popular I'll never see her again? (which I found cute)

there were more, but... I think, if you (gents) enjoyed yourself, simply asking the lady if they mind if you post.. should be easy enough - especially after such an intimate setting.. you are friends now.. it's ok to talk about hehe

If she says yes, then great, if she says thank you but no... then.. great :)

I tell them I do welcome/appreciate posts, but ask that all my *real* info be left entirely out of the conversation. and that seems to be working fine for me and for those who enjoy time with me.. no matter the aspect :)

• Like 3

In these day's there are so many new beautiful girls working in the spa's and on backpage. Many of them have not been reviewed. So us as clients do not know if they are the real deal and whether they offer great service. Also from the girl's point of view. There is so much competition out there, that they may not be making enough money to pay the bills. Many of them have kids and many bills to pay. So if you have a good experience with a woman, please post a review, especially the one's that don't have one yet. I've noticed that when I or others post the first reviews, that they start getting more visitors on their guest page. And if they offer great service, more recommendations may follow and help them pay their bills. And this helps us as clients connect with women that truly love their job and offer exceptional service.

• Like 2

well said.

only takes a few minutes to post a review and it is so important for new members

In these day's there are so many new beautiful girls working in the spa's and on backpage. Many of them have not been reviewed. So us as clients do not know if they are the real deal and whether they offer great service. Also from the girl's point of view. There is so much competition out there, that they may not be making enough money to pay the bills. Many of them have kids and many bills to pay. So if you have a good experience with a woman, please post a review, especially the one's that don't have one yet. I've noticed that when I or others post the first reviews, that they start getting more visitors on their guest page. And if they offer great service, more recommendations may follow and help them pay their bills. And this helps us as clients connect with women that truly love their job and offer exceptional service.
  • Like 2

Posting a recommendation really helps the woman. It could make a bit difference in their income. Many of these women are single mother's with kids. Didn't realized that child care was so expensive these days. All mine are adults now :). But there are many hidden treasures here that we as members do not know about. I know it takes a bit of effort to start a recommendation thread but if the woman deserves one, I will usually start it. But once I started a thread, I've noticed that members will start to post their recommendations. And for some girls they started getting many recommendations now and are getting very popular. Which is good for them :). But sometimes I can't get a spot because they are now booked a lot :(. So if you enjoyed your time, take the time to start a thread or post on a existing thread. It really helps the girls and helps us members decide whether to see one of the new girls.

• Like 3

I don't post recommendations unless asked. I think the lady should always at least be consulted and her requests for no reviews or for limiting content be respected.

The value is only to know professionalism, reliability, punctuality and discretion. The rest is so individual that it is virtually meaningless. What someone else thinks is "great skills" and the like, is subjective and of no real use to me. Even the personal interaction is subject to individual chemistry. Two good people may still not click through no fault of either, so that is not entirely helpful.

• Like 2

multiple recommendations of the same provider by the same client. I've never understood the compulsion. I think it's more for the poster's ego gratification although there is the prurient voyeur constituency that appreciates it as well. Personally I would never post a recommendation unless requested to by the provider.

• Like 1

multiple recommendations of the same provider by the same client. I've never understood the compulsion. I think it's more for the poster's ego gratification although there is the prurient voyeur constituency that appreciates it as well. Personally I would never post a recommendation unless requested to by the provider.

From the guy who has 3 recommendations for Adele Gall. and 2 back to back recommendations for Skye/Athletic Dirty Blonde DD? and 2 for Alex Genyait.

• Like 5

We should encourage recommendations. They are beneficial to hobbyists and providers alike. As soon as I've achieved my posting ability I'll be posting about my encounter with a Halifax gem.

• Like 3

I just wanted to say thank you for this thread, I have a stable clientele, at the end of every session I get a text saying how great it was..But i still don't have any recommendation on here...I am okay with that but it would be great to get one eventually lol. :)

• Like 3

Sometimes all it takes is the effort to create the first recommendation for a woman that deserves it. It only takes a few minutes and it does make a difference in the number of new clients a girl can see. Can make the difference in their lives. They have bills to pay and children to support. And again it helps them and it helps us as member to pick a girl that is real and fun.

• Like 3

I've met many new girls that have had no reviews yet. I had a great time with them and my recommendations have helped them get better known. There are many girls that have been around for a while, that I think have many regulars, but still no reviews yet, but I've been told that they are great. If you are seeing someone who is great and you have enjoyed your time with them. Please write a rec for them. It helps them and us determine who is worth seeing and safe to see. There are so many new girls out there, it's hard to decide who to decide who to see next. I prefer to see well reviewed girls. But have started seeing some new girls also.

This thread has been thought provoking. I will add my thoughts as a provider that has been on this board for about 7 years now.

I speak from my own experience.

In the beginning I had reviews that were updated consistently. It was very helpful in building my reputation. After a few years, I noticed comments along the lines of "not much more to add" but the updates were still made. Over the years I have met many more members whom have thanked me personally by email, but did not make a recommendation. Now that I have been in the industry long term, it really doesn't make a difference anymore. However, it always appreciated and never fails to make me smile.

I have seen members whom rely on these recommendations, but are not inclined to recommend. These reasons have varied from a need to remain private, or perhaps not being interested in sharing the details of a personal encounter, or simply just not having any interest in being a contributor. I respect these reasons as everyone has a choice. At the end of the day, I stay consistent and that is what matters.

Taking the time to recommend someone new that you enjoyed your time with, is a wonderful gesture to help build her reputation. It really does make a difference in the beginning.

I have always enjoyed getting to know someone that takes the time to reach out and allow me to get a feel for them, whether they recommend or not. This builds a nice rapport, and helps in the both of us feeling comfortable enough to proceed in meeting. I would recommend that a new provider make contributions to the board, and take the time to respond to pm's to members that are interested.

In fact, this is my first post in the general area since who knows when. So you can add me to the quiet list of contributers on board. : )

• Like 8