Why Post a Recommendation?

Like a few here already mentioned here, not every ladies enjoys the visibility. And mostly not if the goal is a little extra income without making a career out of it. Some prefer keeping a few regulars, than a long list of men they barely got time to see. This is particularly the case with MA's who only offer FS to hobbyists with who they share a certain chemistry. So, an honest and positive review can become a bit misleading if the full experience is limited to only a few select men. When I read a review I pay more attention to the work environment and logistics than the experience itself. Everyone has their unique taste in women(or men) and different kinks. A bad experience for one can be great for another and vice versa.

For me, I want to know if she's legit and has a clean place. For the rest, I prefer going blind and enjoy the surprise. High expectations dont often payoff.

• Like 2

Like a few here already mentioned here, not every ladies enjoys the visibility. And mostly not if the goal is a little extra income without making a career out of it. Some prefer keeping a few regulars, than a long list of men they barely got time to see. This is particularly the case with MA's who only offer FS to hobbyists with who they share a certain chemistry. So, an honest and positive review can become a bit misleading if the full experience is limited to only a few select men. When I read a review I pay more attention to the work environment and logistics than the experience itself. Everyone has their unique taste in women(or men) and different kinks. A bad experience for one can be great for another and vice versa.

For me, I want to know if she's legit and has a clean place. For the rest, I prefer going blind and enjoy the surprise. High expectations dont often payoff.

This is very true in some cases. For these reasons the lady should be asked if she accepts recommendations, and sent to her privately beforehand to see if she's comfortable with the details.

Review boards are an excellent example of the points you have made, often done with no respect to the lady or her privacy. That's unfortunate.

• Like 3

Real reviews are a good thing, but I sincerly believe the girl needs to agree to it. Otherwise it's a lack of respect toward her and her privacy. We don't need this here. Reviews are goog for those who wants to know more about a provider, it gives her some visibility (if that's what she wants) and it helps other clients to know what she is up to (legit, type of service, etc...).

But if she doesn't want to be review and believes that she can run her business without it, don't push it, that's on her.

The question is more a challenge when a girl provides a bad service. In this board, negative reviews are not allow (at the exception of the Warning section), so if a girl gives a bad service, you can't really say it to the entire community and explain why you consider it as a bad service. I've read some very good comments about some providers in this board, went elsewhere and read some distrubing things about the same provider.

As far as recommendations, they are great too when they are short and clear.

- "Guys, do you know a MA/SP who does this or that? - Yes XYZ is doing it and she's great at it!!!"

- "I saw XYZ, she's great/fantastic and I recommend her to the Team..."

I'm pretty sure it's not going to harm any MA/SP and I think most of the guys in the Team will run to get to know more.

I haven't done any reviews yet... I did post comments about some ladies that I saw. Eventually, I will do my part; I really appreciate reading reviews and recommendations from the Team because it had clearly helped me in my searchs for these fantastic ladies with whom chemistry had be at rendez-vous for me.

Cheers

D.

• Like 3