Just wondering - what do SP's consider a regular customer. I know there's no definitive answer but curious to hear what your thoughts on this. Is it a combination of frequency and quality of the encounters ?

A regular is a person who visits regularly. These encounters, if you ask me, are always of high quality because you get to know each other a lot better and therefor know what makes each other tick. On the other hang, you can have an encounter of great quality, but if the person only booked the once, as fondly as u may remember the person, he or she would not be considered a regular. This doesn't take away from how highly I regard the person, it simply means I do not see them regularly.

As for the question of how many visits, or frequency of visits or whether the visits have a time-pattern, well, that varies on the opinion of the individual SPs.

As I said, in my experience regularity leads to quality. Theres quite a difference between seeing someone for the very first time vs knowing this person very well. Chemistry can exist in a first visit or a 100th, but in the first, we are exploring the basics, getting to know one another, where as when you know each other way, you can only go deeper into each other's psyches :-)

I hope I answered your question and didn't just confuse you. LOL I of course am speaking only for myself but I don't see others referring to a one time date as a regular for the reason that they had a great time...given the definition of the word. I simply call thiis, 'An amazing time with a great person I sadly never saw again because he lives in Antarctica and hope returns some day' or whatever lol.

I don't have a certain number of visits that constitutes a regular. I simply mean someone who sees me regularly who at some point was referred to as such. Others (SPs) I believe do have a certain amount of visits while some are like me or have their own way.. I don't know.

I don't even really like using such labels as I feel it minimizes the person who I feel is so much more.. a friend. But for discretions sake, I need to use labels obviously so.. there it is. I'm not crazy about the term client or hobbyist either for the same reason. But I don't get too hung up on such things.

Hope this helps,

Have a good one!

Jessy

xoxo

438-274-3853

• Like 6

That's a fair answer. I didn't expect to hear that x number of visits constituted a "regular". I guess the bottom line is that each SP would have their own definition - just wondering about your perspectives.

For me it's repeating maybe 3,4,5 times a year, and the interval between visits can vary. This can go on for years. This allows one to become friends and the meetings to become more personal.

• Like 2

I must agree it's more about if I remember you fondly! There are people you connect with and have good thoughts about and people you see that are quickly foregettable. I don't save numbers unless told ok so I love being pleasantly surprised but..;:? Lol. So to me a regular is someone I want to spend time with not someone I may see regularly.

• Like 2

Regular is someone who does something frequently so to me a regular would be a guest who visits me often, now how often makes one a regular is what's subjective. I don't have an answer on how often a gentleman needs to visit me in order to be considered a regular but I don't think that really matters, in my books someone I want to see again would be considered an appreciated client not a regular. I've been visited by gents who may only visit me once every three months or maybe they'll only see me twice a year, that's not a regular IMO but I still look forward to seeing them which as I said IMO makes them appreciated clients and then there are the kind of guests who may not be able to see me often but as soon as they have the opportunity they do, they are not regulars, they're loyal clients (again IMO) and I value them as I value my regulars and most of them are appreciated clients.

With that said, I wouldn't worry too much about a title or being considered a regular, as long as you're respectful you will be equally liked no matter the frequency of your visits, there'll be more connection with some ladies than with others but they'll all value you as a client :)

Guest S****r

Those whom I consider regulars are those who see me once a week.

Others are frequent guests.

I try to turn down any whom indicate they are only looking for a single encounter. As others have said, the encounters are so much richer with someone you see frequently that I would rather keep my circle small and intimate with lots of repeats, rather than lots and lots of encounters with someone you have never seen before and will never see again.

What I would consider a regular is someone who comes to see me at least once or twice a month and is ongoing.

I also have what I call semi regulars who visit once every couple of months. I still call them regulars because they've had repeat visits as often as they can and I've been seeing them for a few years.

However, a regular could be someone who has visited more than once because they've had a repeat session.

I appreciate them all!

• Like 2

A regular is someone I see often enough to feel a sense of comfort and familiarity with; there's a feeling of having a relationship rather than a one-off interaction. I don't have any set frequency or interval in my mind.

• Like 3

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I love the responses from the ladies, very diverse and personal!

I consider myself a regular of quite a few girls. When I first started I repeated with a handful of girls. Now a lot more and keep meeting new girls that I have had great times with. I plan on repeating with many of them, but due to limited time and budget, I can only repeat once or twice a year now. Except for a few exceptional few that I see many times. So to me a regular is someone that intends to repeat with someone that they have connection and chemistry with. Once you have seen someone many times and stay in contact with them and they start sharing personal information with you. It becomes more of a friendship with benefits. You know what each other likes and can explore more each visit. You don't have to be nervous about meeting a new person each time.

If you find someone you connect with and like, become a regular client and you will enjoy yourself more each time and make a lasting friend. There is that thrill of meeting a new woman. But then there is a chance of disappointment if things don't work out. Seeing someone you have seen many times and if they truly enjoy your company also can lead to some great times. So to me a "Regular" is someone who intends on repeating with someone many times. Doesn't depend on frequency or time, but someone who plans on more future rendezvous.

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

A client becomes a regular after a 3rd visit. At this stage it's clear we both like each other and enjoy spending time together. Encounters become a more personable "girlfriend experience". To me it makes no difference if we see each other once a week or once a blue moon. What matters is the rapport and connection we develop over time.