Last night someone used my pc The was 5 poeples over for poker nigh and I was log to cerb. I did not write that sory. But I know that I am responsable for the safety of my account

Edited by c****s m********a
stupid post
  • Like 1

your not making a lot of friends here. a comment like this is rude and it makes me wonder if your trying to get people to pm you to ask you who this is.... just so you know this post and others you have recently posted are getting flagged by other members and it's making me wonder why you are here on cerb.

our main rule here is if you have nothing nice to say....say nothing at all. so what made you feel the need to post this? based on your other flagged post and this one.... I suspect someone will be leaving us shortly

^^ well said mod.

many members will back-talk a lady if she takes risks towards her sexual health...the fact that you are turned off because an SP is being safe god-damn floors me.

Every woman has her own health-safety measures...be it holding a condom etc etc.....if it turns you off then not only do you not respect her health, but dont care about your own if condom safety is a deal-breaker for you.

also if you are trying to call out a lady on here for what you stated, you are only doing her a favor as calling her out as being one who practices safe sessions...and making yourself look like an risk-taker and flat out idiot for not appreciating that.

jeezus.....

• Like 9

Ordinarily during discussions such as this I would let the offender "hang himself" sort of speak but I feel the need to comment. As Mod has pointed out some of your recent posts are being flagged...for good reason I might add. I have no idea why you felt the need to post this, or any other questionable topic, but I encourage you to stop it IMMEDIATELY! If you don't like it here no Cerb no one is making you stay. Afterall I believe it was you who posted in a recent thread that after three years on Cerb you were leaving...but here you remain posting questionable topics! Why!?

If the lady held on to the condom, she obviously did not feel comfortable with you. (If she felt she had to hold onto it, something made her very uncomfortable) The fact that you would publicly complain about something like this is insane. Why post something like this....

• Like 1

Hmm I must say I am surprised lately by shall we say certain members, as for her holding it on I recall when working with an agency one or two clients that thought they could take the condom off during and that I would not notice so MAYBE she was just nervous . Like I always say wrap it before ya tap it :P

Last night I had 5 poeples over for poker, my PC was log the CERB because I had send some PM. One of my guest wrote that. I would like to apologize for that. I know that I am responsable what the safety of my account.

• Like 1

Guest ***nsut***jr
Last night I had 5 poeples over for poker, my PC was log the CERB because I had send some PM. One of my guest wrote that. I would like to apologize for that. I know that I am responsable what the safety of my account.

We all knew there had to be a reasonable explanation.

Maybe Mod will send you some rep points.

I'm not sure which is dumber, the original post or this lame excuse.

Thanks for being so discrete about the site.

J

I looked everywhere and can't find the original post (the possible complain about the lady playing safe). I acknowledge that I haven't been that active on cerb recently so I may have missed the OP somewhere. However from responding posts I figure it was a complain about the lady holding on to the gloves ....

Playing safe is a good thing. Whoever posted the OP, it is important to remember that safety is a two-way street. If the lady plays safe this guarantees your safety too, because this means she cares about her health and there are much better chances that she is free from diseases. The virus does not discriminate based on gender (yes chances of hiv transmission are higher from men to women which is unfortunate but still .....). I very much prefer to be with a lady who always practices safe sex in her encounters than someone who does not (in fact I boycott that someone who does not). As far as holding on to the gloves, sometimes I do this myself and I never thought that this could be offensive to anyone. It is always advisable to do this at the end before pulling out so that it doesn't come off inside the lady but sometimes also during the encounter too if there is a risk for the gloves to come off. To be honest though I am almost sure about my own health, but I am always equally concerned about the ladies' safety that I see as much as my own. In summay, there was no reason to complain. Lady had the right to exercise safety if she felt at risk.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

Guest s******ecan****
:roll:

The only thing worse than making an ignorant comment is making up a lame excuse and trying to blame someone else.

Man up and take responsibility, and apologize for what you said originally.

The only thing worse than Carlos' comment on this thread is the fact that the original thread seems to be gone.

If what you claim is true and this horrible post was not made by you...all I can say is shame on you. I seriously doubt a buddy would see your computer logged on the cerb and decide to post something negative without knowing full well that it was there in the first place.

Without being able to see the original post that this pertains to, I will still make the assumption that while having a few brews with your pals, you must have boasted about your presence on the site and perhaps even encouraged your pals to check it out.

Shame on you...even while inebriated you should have shown better judgement than to allow someone to obtain access to your computer while "partying". While I am sure there was no nefarious intent I can just imagine a bunch of drunk guys sitting around laughing at what they were doing.

You were 100% negligent and perhaps showing off in front of your buds. The rest of us do not appreciate juvenile behaviour such as this.

Let me know if I am off base as I did not get the opportunity to read the original post.

It seems as though Carlos has edited, to the point of deletion, the original offending post at 10:50a.m. this (Saturday) morning and the reason given "stupid post."

yeah, I don't buy that excuse either. I would be on my best behavior if I were you from now on and think carefully before you post any more.