The Brass Club

It was so easy to park in the giant underground garage at the CD Howe building in downtown Ottawa and to nip across the street to visit The Brass Club. I had an appointment with Rose. Actually, she calls herself "Mistress Rose" and I found her to be the ultimate spinner. Her red hair and freckles along with her east coast accent brings Ann of Green Gables jumping into my mind. We slid around on a double massage table lubricated with Nuru solution, and it was such a blast, but what too away my breath was watching her pour it on herself because even though tiny, she is perfectly proportioned with sensational boobs. It was sooo hot. I earnestly recommend The Brass Club and especially little Mistress Rose.

• Like 9

Glad you had a good time. This is in the wrong section. Should be in the recommendation section.

And people with accounts with under 5 posts and under cannot start new recommendations threads (i.e. in the recommendation section) on the board.

• Like 6

Even though Faye is just a youngster, she is "all that" in terms of looks, personality and skill. My personal favourite is Avah who demonstrates a special kind of crazy that should leave us lined up down the block and around the corner to meet her. I recently encountered Violet whose jaw dropping good looks reminded me of a server at Moxie's Grill. But the real star is the location and atmosphere which are low key and pristine. Rather than being spirited into a back room to wait and then be spirited out again, visitors are invited to sit in a quaint little bar for a relaxing drink and conversation to fill the time until your appointment or afterwards. The secure elevator to the 4th floor makes screening scrupulous. The bottom line is, it is relaxing and very pleasant. Abundant parking across the street tops off the list of things that make The Brass Club superlative.

• Like 4

Totally agree. Brass Club is great on all counts - location, layout, amenities, and of course beautiful, talented ladies.

• Like 2

Agree. Great central location with easy parking. Well managed by the beautiful Jessica. Gorgeous enthusisatic women to die for!

Edited by Manluvsex
Spelling error.
  • Like 2

Visited for the first time a couple of weeks ago for a nice Friday lunchtime visit.

The location (downtown Ottawa) is really easy to get to, and discretion is absolutely at the top of their concerns. There was never even a hint of a possibility of me coming across another client while I was there.

Jessica (the hostess) is incredibly friendly and welcoming. (Smoking hot as well!!) The explanation of how things work was really clear, as was the explanation of the numerous pages to fill out and sign.

The ladies I met were all beautiful and friendly and I got introduced to them as I was filling out the paperwork. The choice was not easy, as all of the ladies I met were beautiful. Jessica teased me with, amongst others, Porcelain. Harmony and Lola (no longer with The Brass Club).

I ended up choosing Lola and had a great time with her. She put me immediately at ease and my legs were still weak and my body tingling a couple of hours later, even if I ended up missing out on a good chunk of the time I booked for.

The location and discretion make this someplace I will definitely be going back to.

• Like 4

Just adding my voice to the chorus now, but I had my first visit at brass club last week, and spent some time with the lovely Mia. I have been looking for a change and I think this is my kind of change. The ladies seem to be so supportive of each other. I believe with that kind of atmosphere that this place will have some staying power. The price is great, and the shower was amazing. Looking forward to my next visit.

DD

• Like 2

Last Wednesday, I found myself in my truck blasting down the Xpressway, windows open, screaming along with tunes on the radio. The reason for this "high" was an accident. I had visited the Brass Club only to find my favourite hostess was ill. The lovely Jessica, who knows me well, put me together with Belle Sparx. Belle immediately melted all barriers and made a connection so seamless I felt like I had known her all my life. I can't think of which area she shines the most, but the entire ensemble was easily among the best I have experienced. She is so understated but so proficient, my piggy bank is in mortal danger if I can't squeeze the funds out of my budget soon enough.

Trust me boys and girls she is a treat not to be missed.

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of my first visit last week on Tuesday.

The location is great and pretty easily accessible by bus. It indeed seems pretty discreet but very nicely built.

I had the pleasure of meeting Jessica, which as everyone seems to say is a great hostess as well as being gorgeous. Had a very nice explanation of the documents for a new member and got introduced to the ladies working that evening.

I chose Karlie and had a great hour with her. She is a very nice petite tanned girl and the full experience was great.

Will certainly visit again.

• Like 1