Ottawa Christmas Party is on!!

Incase the message was recently deleted here are the Details on the Official CERB Ottawa Christmas Party. This is purley a social get together in a great Bar centrally located Downtown. (not a strip club)

When- Thursday Dec 2nd

Time- Start time 7:00 pm

Gents are to pay in advance $20. This covers your first drink. Either pickup a ticket from Angela you can PM here from here http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=24465 .

or you can send an Email (interac) money transfer to [email protected] . Paypal also taken. Once your payment is received, you will get all the party details.

Ladies, no charge so please drop by or stay a while. This is a good time to meet some gents or connect with some of the ladies. If you wish to come PM me for party details.

Everyone is asked to bring an unwrapped toy for Charity.

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to update and say we are 1/2 sold out of tickets now and space is limited for the guys. Don't wait, if your going to go please buy your tickets now. Space is limited in he room we have rented.

Edited by ottanon
typos
  • Like 1

Tickets available in the East End (Chapel Hill) - Orleans.

Just to remind you gentlemen who are planning to attend the CERB Christmas Party next Thursday, that I have tickets for sale.

Today, I will be around until 9:00 p.m. All I ask is that you pm me ahead of time to let me know when it would be convenient to drop by.

As well, you may also leave the toy for charity with me. I will make sure they get to the party (and then taken to the firefighters for distribution to appropriate agencies).

Ladies, if you're planning to attend, kindly pm Ottanon or myself and let us know that you would like to come.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

Great initiative; sorry I'll be away.

It sounds like fun. Looking forward to reports on the event.

hey everyone :) how much ticket is already sold ?

Karine,

I think between 15 and 20 guys have expressed an interest in attending.

Edited by Jazzitup
This makes more sense

ill be there for sure. will pm angela tomorrow. and who want to be my guess for the night ? i want a guy to come with me :) will probably go get vicky in mtl thursday morning. but i would like to be with a guy i already saw in the past. ill pay all expense for the night :) pm me if u want come with me there xxx

Just a PARTY update.. All Space is almost full for the gents. We will have had a great response. I thinnk we are going to have to cut of ticket sales on monday. After that the day of we wil lpost Angela's cell# and perhaps we can still sell some at the door.

SP's and MA's no problem..

ill be there for sure. will pm angela tomorrow. and who want to be my guess for the night ? i want a guy to come with me :) will probably go get vicky in mtl thursday morning. but i would like to be with a guy i already saw in the past. ill pay all expense for the night :) pm me if u want come with me there xxx

i'm sure karine19 u won't have any problem finding someone to go with u

Guest S**a*Q

I'm going dress shopping tomorrow to find an Xmas dress for the party!

I'll be there as always... I would never miss a good party!

Being a new CERB member, its actually very convenient for me that I will be able to meet so many people that are part of the CERB community in such a short time.

Looking forward to it!

Sky

Ladies: If you're intending on coming, please contact me for information as to the location.

Gents: As Ottanon suggested, we are selling out fast, so please let either of us know soon if you're planning to attend.

First come, first served.

Remember, to bring an unwrapped toy for charity!

Last Update- We are closing off ticket sales Tuesday Night. After that Angela will be posting Cell phone Details for last minute people if we can fit you in.

When you get to the location, we are in a private room in the back under OTTANON PARTY.

We have had a great responce from the Sp's and MA's . If everyone comes that said they would I am expecting about 25 Ladies and 15+ guys.

This is going to be a blast.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I won't be going :-(.

Have a great time everyone!!

MM

Same here, but I'm going to try really hard to at least make a short appearance and meet everyone.

Ladies: If you're interested in coming, please pm me or Ottanon for details.

Gents: If you think you might be interested in coming at the last minute, I would appreciate it if you could pm me your intention so I know your CERB handle.

You may then call me after 6:00 on Thursday and we will let you know if there is still room.

My number is 613-315 -22 10

Remember Ladies and Gents: please bring an unwrapped toy for for charity.

Thanks all!

I think this is great that you all are planning a Christmas party for the cerb community.

Some people have been confused however and are under the impression that cerb management (Myself included) are putting on this event. I just need to publicly state that this is not the case.

The members here of cerb (Looks like ottanon and Angelaofottawa) are the members organizing this for everyone for all of you and they are doing it independent of the site.

This is not a "Official" event organized by cerb management it is a party organized by the members here for the members. With paid tickets it is extra important that this be stated. None of the proceeds of this event will be collected, distributed or received by myself (The MOD of cerb.ca) or any of the management/owners of the site.