Jordyn at CMJ: she is addictive!

I went back to see Jordyn at CMJ this past week and she looks just as gorgeous as before.

Jordyn has perfect proportion, a beautiful smile, and a crystalline laugh which she shares generously. She provides a soothing sensual massage.

For those who do not know about her, I posted about her a while back in the new at ALO thread http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7623 under the name of Jordan.

For those who can, they should look at the new pics at CMJ. They'll understand why I am thinking of that little pink ribbon all the time.

toine

I see that she is off the CMJ schedule. I wonder if things didn't work out.

I was looking forward to meeting her. She sounded great.

She may have been off for a while, but she was entirely her gorgeous self today when I saw her.

Sometimes, it is best not to fight the addiction but to succumb to it, especially when it is this sweet...:-D

The little pink ribbon keeps dancing before my eyes!

toine

I "love" Jordyn. She is addictive in the best way. CMJ confirmed she left the club.

Jordyn told me that she was happy at CMJ and I do not understand her leaving. I will follow her to her new location but I will continue my association with CMJ as it is my favourite spa in town and may try Geri soon.

FYI, I found out where is starting next week. Thx Toine.

Guest Ni**t*****t

Unfortunately, she is off the schedule so I presume she is no longer at CMJ.

CMJ has confirmed that she is no longer there. Seems that their evening schedule is thinning out. A few of the ladies remaining I am interested in or met are working only during the day until 4 PM. I cannot go before early evening because of work and other commitments. I will keep an eye on CMJ's schedule and hopefully they will find some new staff the likes of Jordyn, Gina and Malibu.

Where is Jordan now? She has not been on schedule for a while now. I heard from Luna that she was in the hospital. I hope Everything is okay with her.

Hey Yes I have been off for a while :-( my leg is still kinda hurt but im doing a trial run day This Friday march 18th from 2 - 10 at Carling. :-) Im giving 10$ off that day as well :-)

anyway hope to see you all soon!

Mua

xoxo J

Just wanted to say that I had a fantastic massage session with Jordyn today. She is a beautiful lady who has some very nice moves. Too bad she isn't sticking around.

Catch her while she is still around at ALO (one more day I think).

I once again had the chance to see Jordan at Luna and as always she did not fail to impress. She combines stunning beauty, a perfect body, talented hands, a great sense of humour, and deep sensuality. I can't wait until her next visit from Cal. Good call Toine.

It often gets confusing regarding who's who and where, and given that Jordyn-Jordan appears to be back in town, but at ALO as for the last few months (and as she was in the past, see http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7623), it could be useful for the next contributor to start a new thread, Jordan at ALO, and link back to this one.

Well, thinking about it, I may have to tofft (arduous, I know) and go see her this week...

toine

I believe Angie is advertising her at Paradise or Angels Touch, check the shout box

at the moment

I believe Angie is advertising her at Paradise or Angels Touch, check the shout box

at the moment

Yes. If you go to the Paradise Spa member profile (http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=22187) you can see new galleries for their new ladies, Jordyn among them. I'm looking forward to seeing her, fantastic pics.

I believe Angie is advertising her at Paradise or Angels Touch

Paradise, this week. And I can confirm she was definitely there a couple of days ago, unless she's got a twin sister...

Imagine Jordyn and Jordan, the twin sisters, being in the room with you. Now, that would be Paradise, lol.

Edited by toine

I hear that Jordyn is now at ALO on Bank St.

Is this correct? Has anyone heard from her lately?

Well, she seems to be on the schedule.

But she does seem to have been moving around a lot of late - if anyone sees her, any chance you could ask what's up?