Our Favourite Women Professions

So we all know how much we love SPs, MPs, and Dancers and in particular the amazing ladies of CERB. But after that what would you think is the most sexy and desirable Women Professions. I'll list two of mine for very different reasons;

1. Hairdressers - I find many are just so well groomed themselves that regardless of their body shape/looks they often look styled. Ok and I must also admit I love my head rubbed. Playing with my hair, cutting, shampooing, etc..turns me to putty. If I ever spontaneously proposed to a woman she'ld probably be a hairdresser.

2. Tennis Players - So many of them just look incredibly sexy. Maybe its the outfits, maybe because their so athletic, or just the raw power in the sport. Don't care much for the game but I've been known to watch a few matches.

Now if I ever met a hairdresser who plays tennis.

I'ld melt!

Any others?

• Like 1

1. sexy hot naughty teacher with glasses.. put me on the desk please.

2. sexy hot naughty nurse.. check me for doctor please.

3. sexy hot school girl .. naughty girl spanking.

4. sexy hot receptionist in skirt & blouse

5. hot bartender in revealing tight clothes .. i want body shots.

6. sexy hot doctor .. i need a check up down there.

Guest Ou**or**n

Female competitive divers - there is something about that sport and the training they do that creates women with gorgeously sculpted bodies.

dental hygenists , just looking up and staring into her eyes the whole time .

letter carriers , all that walking , fantastic asses .

ushers at sens games , always have a smile ready .

I don't know I use to see this one hairdresser she had average size breasts, but when she cut my hair her breasts always hit me in the back of the head and infrequently in the front. it was fun then she moved away from her location. It was an enjoyable haircut.

LIBRARIAN!!!!!.......:jackoff:

Ya never know what hides under that pencil skirt.....blouse...and glasses......niot to mention the stillettos.................:cooter:

Guest W***ledi*Time

Accountants! They do it with double-entries, and still manage to maintain their balance.

And engineers! Nothing's sexier than a lady with a slide-rule. (Yes, that's right. Slide rule. Do the math.)

Guest S**a*Q

I like seeing a girl in a profession that normally is had by men... Like mechanic, or welder... mmm chicks in coveralls and greasy... Hehehe!

Female politicians. There's something about imagining Sarah Palin bent over with her ass in the air that just gives me goose bumps!;)

So we all know how much we love SPs, MPs, and Dancers and in particular the amazing ladies of CERB. But after that what would you think is the most sexy and desirable Women Professions. I'll list two of mine for very different reasons;

1. Hairdressers - I find many are just so well groomed themselves that regardless of their body shape/looks they often look styled. Ok and I must also admit I love my head rubbed. Playing with my hair, cutting, shampooing, etc..turns me to putty. If I ever spontaneously proposed to a woman she'ld probably be a hairdresser.

2. Tennis Players - So many of them just look incredibly sexy. Maybe its the outfits, maybe because their so athletic, or just the raw power in the sport. Don't care much for the game but I've been known to watch a few matches.

I'ld melt!

Any others?

Yes haveing a woman shampoo and condition my hair is..... it's just awsome.

But I don't get the same feeling when there is a male hair dresser! I just can't get the shampoo treatment if it's a guy!

IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME.

Additional Comments:

22701-f98432-600-900-e1290480109742.jpg

I love a woman in uniform.

You could put here in a garbage bag and she would still be hot!

Yes haveing a woman shampoo and condition my hair is..... it's just awsome.

It would be awesome for me too...but thats because I'm bald, so you know what hair would need shampooing:-P

Additional Comments:

You could put here in a garbage bag and she would still be hot!

Or sackcloth...or for that matter, nothing at all, she sizzles

RG;):rolleyes:;)

The hot waitresses that work at all the Moxies.. have you noticed? I was at the newer one at Riverside and Hunt Club.. hot damn!

I have to agree with you Carrie. They are hot. Haven't been to the one at Hunt Club yet though.

The hot waitresses that work at all the Moxies.. have you noticed? I was at the newer one at Riverside and Hunt Club.. hot damn!

And K S Restaurant in South Keys (across from Walmart) - and the food is awesome as well!

I'ld melt!

Any others?

I just recently started to watch tennis and I think its because of how they finished the game that amazed me. I would like to share with you a little of what I mean.