#twd

Guest *Ste***cque**

This sounds like someone's SO has accessed this account. If so, I think you should have a long talk with Glenn(?) and Glenn should have an open, honest and thoughtful response for this person.

I wish you both well.

If I'm wrong about my assumption just ignore my post.

Guest *Ste***cque**

LOL. I was wracking my brain about the meaning of #twd! I've never seen that show so please, let me just hang my head in shame and disappear. :) Too funny!

If you read the comics.. you know whats coming :) Glenn had to go.. it was time. As for the first guy they knocked off.. wtv, that's a side story.

just wait, the gentlemen with the lions will help... and wait for the episode that rick gets his comback.. WOWWOWOWWO if they keep it like hte book.

While it is sad for sure, you know they plot the best comeback ever! It's too bad we probably wouldn't see the outcome of the comeback unit the last episode... boo...but exciting all at the same time!

Oh my! I should have never read this thread. I love this show and did not see the first episode of the new season, so now I know. Ouch, poor Glenn! Well, I guess he "had" to die, at some point... His possible end came many times, and he always escaped it.

If you read the comics.. you know whats coming :) Glenn had to go.. it was time. As for the first guy they knocked off.. wtv, that's a side story.

just wait, the gentlemen with the lions will help... and wait for the episode that rick gets his comback.. WOWWOWOWWO if they keep it like hte book.

True, if the producers followed the comics religiously. The fact is, they don't. For example, Abraham was not killed by Negan in the comics. They could have spared Glenn too if they wish. Killing off one of the most loved and original characters does not sit well with the fans. See the fans' reactions here -

Twitter goes wild after that dead on TWD -

http://www.refinery29.uk/2016/10/127306/twitter-reax-walking-dead-death-premiere

Guest Prufrock Cummings
True, if the producers followed the comics religiously. The fact is, they don't. For example, Abraham was not killed by Negan in the comics. They could have spared Glenn too if they wish. Killing off one of the most loved and original characters does not sit well with the fans. See the fans' reactions here -

Twitter goes wild after that dead on TWD -

http://www.refinery29.uk/2016/10/127306/twitter-reax-walking-dead-death-premiere

In the comics, Abraham was already killed by one of Negan's Saviours from a crossbow arrow through the back of his head that came out through his eye, many issues before Negan was ever even introduced. Glenn was killed by Negan in issue #100 in a really shocking turn of the page (I remembered gasping out loud a few years ago when I read it).

I say kudos to the writers for re-setting things so that Glenn and Abraham are now rightfully expired, especially since they lived well past their time.

Am I saddened, yes. Am I happy that they set things straight and are back on track with the graphic novel, absolutely.

But I will feel a void for Glenn and Abraham as I watch the rest of this year. Maggie and Sasha and Rosita will be hurting for the next few episodes.

Guest Prufrock Cummings
I personally do not read the comics nor do I want to...I would rather wait and be in suspense...I don't want to know what's eventually going to happen

I basically feel the comics ruin it

If it wasn't for the graphic novels there would be no show for you to enjoy!

Guest Prufrock Cummings
Yes I do understand the show is based off the comics...but as I said I would rather not know what is going to happen and watch it

And I personally cannot stop reading them because of a TV show, so I guess we can agree to disagree ;)