I have been seeing MP's for a while now, but am new to cerb. I have to say that Gina at ALO is my favourite MP by a mile. Really sweet girl, natural looks and body, and actually knows how to give a GREAT massage.... not just a happy ending. I mean the ending is important, but too many MPs just go for it too quickly. I am paying for a massage too aren't I? If anyone is looking for an awesome MP give her a try.... just don't take my spot!! :D

PS2010 is right, Gina is lot of fun and her massage skills are above the ALO average.

Now, fight for that spot ;)

Sorry, what is ALO?

thx

i've been seeing Pamela (Gina - from her signature above...) for years now... damn.. the secret is out... !

she's a sweetheart...

Yup, based on this thread I visited Gina for the first time yesterday and agree, she's a cutie! Great massage and attitude. Definite repeat. Thanks guys :motion:

I saw Gina aswell based on what people where saying about her. I had a great time and I am so glad to have tried her .M assage was so good and ending was sizzling hot. She gives you an Aplus experience for sure.

Have to add my name to the long list of those giving Gina such a positive review. Shwe was my pleaseant surprise at Luna last night when my usual MP wasn't available. Hadn't been to ALO in a while but will certainly have to return to see Gina again.

I met Gina at Luna the first time yesterday. She is a real Gem with excellent massage skill and friendly good laugh. Watch out guys, she is the type of girl you easily fallen in love with. I cant wait to see her again some time in the new year. like to wish her all the best in the new year.

Gina is awesome,very sweet,excellent massage.She is right up there with Trish(Jessica)as ALO's best ever, IMHO

Now I am almost sorry I started this post.... She is getting harder to see!! Lol

She really is awesome.... My favourite by a mile!! I wish she was indie though as I really don't like going to alo since the gatineau problems!! Unfortunately I am addicted like a crack addict! Lol

Posted via Mobile Device

Given that Jordan is now back at ALO, that may help ease the demand for appointments with Gina.

That may be, but not for this guy. I have seen Jordan before when she used to be at ALO and she is gorgeous. However the massage portion of the experience didn't compare to Gina. To be fair this was a while ago so maybe her massage skills have improved.

Speaking of massage skills I visited Body Care recently and ended up seeing Rosa. This may have been the best massage I have ever had included RMT's. That being said, I decided to cut it at only the massage for other reasons. No happy ending.... but OMG what a massage!! lol

To me Gina is a rare mix of sexy, sweet, fun and great massage that I haven't found elsewhere. Of course maybe I'm just a sucker for tall beautiful blondes!! :grin:

Thank you for the positive posts GENTELMAN! There are hundreds of beautiful woman that perform different massages and services. But the overall view would be the whole session. Not just the ?happy ending?. I try to make the whole session thrilling, and make an effort to please my significant other.

Gina

My original post seems to have been lost with the site failure the other day, but I just had to come back and post again.

Seen Gina last week and wow, was I ever impressed. Amazing fun loving girl, who made me feel right at home. Had an awesome time.

Gina,

Thanks for the lunch time break, it was the best ever. Be back to see you again as soon as I get back from Vegas :biggrin:

I visited Gina from ALO the second time this morning. This hot blonde is still fun and joy to be with. I am sure I will be repeating many times. I can't say enough good things about this young lady. Many many happiness to her on the coming Valentine's day.

I've seen Gina at luna west after reading the original post here! Really happy I did she have a great personnality with a very good memory this impress me, I don't know how she does that but she will remember everything you tell her so gentlemen be careful on what you

promise her... :)

Her massage skills are awsome she is smart, funny, good looking and such a good person I couldn't let it pass so I became a regular.

I need to add to this thread. Today I had the opportunity to spend 90 minutes under the spell of Gina at ALO. This lovely young lady sure knows how to do so many things right. But I don't think but half of them can be taught. The other half are just in the way a person carries them self, their personality, their upbringing etc.

She is both charismatic, charming, laughs easily, is a great conversationalist, and makes you feel immediately at ease.

But her massage skills are also fantastic. She works the major muscle groups very well and as I have a major knot in my upper back, she worked it until it was pretty much dissipated.

Her skills beyond the massage were also simply awesome and I have been smiling all day after my time on her massage table. I am sure you will be too.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rank her up between 9.5 and 11.

Do I plan to repeat? DEFINITELY!!!