new "spa" on Antares Dr - Euphoric Massage and Spa

I have looked at their site, it doesn't look like it has been open for long or at all yet. They will offer free food between the hour of 12-1 starting Dec. 30 only with the massage service of 1/2 hour or more.

There is no pictures of any girls working there yet, just wait and see,

• Like 1

It looks nice and advertising "tips and gratuities" right off the bat is a good sign. Tough competition smack dab between Bliss and Angel's. Hopefully they'll finish the site and get pix of the girls online soon.

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

So we opened about 7 days ago, we're newly renovated and very upscale!

If you have any questions feel free to ask us, we will have pictures of girls up asap on our website when we hire permanent employees.

That being said, we are indeed open!

• Like 5

Hi, How do we contact you? or make an appointment? or slide by to check

out your new spa? I would enjoy meeting you.

-Thanks jim

• Like 1

There is one price, which gets you in the door. Then another price once in the toom. The second price is to be discussed once in the room as the MA's charge differently.

• Like 5

Awww <3

Thank you for the compliment Bellafan :)

I think you might have posted this in the wrong thread? :icon_confused:

Save</span>

We do not use fake or stolen pictures on our website, in the "Hostesses" tab it clearly says "coming soon". We have updated it on occasion to show girls working at the very moment but take it off as soon as they decide to leave.

Any other females you see anywhere else on the site were found on an artist's website with permission to use such photos.

If not found in the "Hostesses" tab, unless clearly stated, they are not ladies working at our establishment.

Thanks

We do not use fake or stolen pictures on our website, in the "Hostesses" tab it clearly says "coming soon". We have updated it on occasion to show girls working at the very moment but take it off as soon as they decide to leave.

Any other females you see anywhere else on the site were found on an artist's website with permission to use such photos.

If not found in the "Hostesses" tab, unless clearly stated, they are not ladies working at our establishment.

Thanks

If you saw an advertisement for a car dealership and the only photos were Ferraris and in the fine print it stated "We do not sell these types of cars", would you think they were being dishonest and misleading?

If you saw an advertisement for a car dealership and the only photos were Ferraris and in the fine print it stated "We do not sell these types of cars", would you think they were being dishonest and misleading?

If its a used cars dealer, (most of the mpa are used cars). I don't think they are dishonest and misleading.

I honestly don't understand why the Euphoric Spa website does not yet show photos of their MA's.

It's not complicated. If you have MA's, take a few photos and post them. That way, people who are considering going to the spa will have some idea of who they might be spending some time with.

I'm thinking no photos yet is because "their" girls are still working at other places. Its not like you can open a new place with all brand new to massage. Give this place a chance guys; if you're not happy, be quiet and go elsewhere.

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors
If its a used cars dealer, (most of the mpa are used cars). I don't think they are dishonest and misleading.

"Used cars"?

You have got to be kidding. You'd have to put a little thought into finding a worse metaphor.

What a business does may or may not be good practice, but the people who work there still deserve respect and courtesy.