Mark Your Calendars FEB 10th Valentines Social

It was an amazing party! My first one but definitively not the last one! A big thanks to Ottanon (even if he wasn't there) and Angela to organizing it! It was really nice event!

:bddog::bigclap:

Thank you hunny! I had a blast, would not have been the same with out you!

Thanks to all that hosted the Party!!

I know Ottanon and Angela seemed to have done alot of work and maybe others......great time and thanks again!!

This is my first and not my last party to attend!

Glad to have met lots of great people who also enjoyed the night!!!

Guest jake_cdn

I am sorry that I missed the social last night.

Angela did her best to persuade me but I was too nervous about going after just getting back to the hobby. I am kicking myself this morning and will not miss the next one. I feel left out but have no one to blame but myself.

Angela ... thanks for trying. I will try to grow a set before the next one.

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

Guest C*****tte

Thank you to Angela and OttawaOn and other helpers for organizing this great event. I very much enjoyed myself. It was great to meet the gents and the ladies I only have seen in the virtual world. Great location. Discrete and comfortable!

Angela and Nicolette - Next time I am in town we must have coffee, tea or whatever is your daytime poison. :-)

There are so many compliments I want to give all the lovely ladies in attendance but I will keep it simple and mention a highlight - Cat - wow - meow.

Wow, what a great time, lots of guests and a real party atmosphere. Nice to see faces behind all those names. Thanks to all the organizers. Always a risk of missing someone, but thanks to Angela, Cat, Nicki and of course, even in his absence, we should not forget Ottanon.

Edited by The General
spelling error corrected

thx a lot angela and ottanon :) it was nice to meet all people again. and some new face too. cant wait to the next one. im addicted to cerbies party now.

thx again and have a nice weekend to all

xxxxxxxxxxx

Attended my first social last night, didnt know what to expect but was a great turnout, will def come out more often. Thanks to the organizers.

I too missed it. I was all prepared, dressed and actually downtown running errands. Got a chill and had to come home. Shook for hours with cold instead of shaking with laughter and fun. Boo me. I'm in for the next one!

:vl:

Guest k***na

Thanks Angela and Ottanon!

My very first social and I had a wonderful time meeting some new faces.

It was fun and I definately cant wait til the next one!

hugs and kisses

Kianna

It would be interesting to try to explain to an interloper what this party was about and who these people were. But it would be obvious to this visitor that the people there had genuine affection for each other and that they enjoyed being there and enjoyed meeting each other.

Thanks Ottanon, Angela, Carrie, Nicki and others.

When's the next one? Easter...

Biff

It would be interesting to try to explain to an interloper what this party was about and who these people were. But it would be obvious to this visitor that the people there had genuine affection for each other and that they enjoyed being there and enjoyed meeting each other.

Thanks Ottanon, Angela, Carrie, Nicki and others.

When's the next one? Easter...

Biff

I think the staffs thought we were single swingers....lol. that just doesn't sound so right

I think the staffs thought we were single swingers....lol. that just doesn't sound so right

Single swingers who spent a lot of money - lol!

Thanks to everyone who came out! I think a social every two months is probably the way to go, so how does after Easter, in April, sometime sound?

Single swingers who spent a lot of money - lol!

Thanks to everyone who came out! I think a social every two months is probably the way to go, so how does after Easter, in April, sometime sound?

After April 21 I hopehopehope! I'd love to be able to attend but won't be back from Oz til the 20th. And it's my beeeeeeeeeeday on April 28 so end of April would be so purrfect for me. And it's all about ME, obviously, hahahah :P

A rare post by me just to say I also had a great time meeting lots of new people in a perfect venue. Hats off to the organizing committee!! Hope to make it to the next one.

Anytime is good for me, I'll just make sure that I am available. I had a great time, came with one left with two, what more could I ask? To all of the organizers, good job & well done.