Angel's Touch and Paradise Spa

Guest r***i

I believe that these establishments have recently been removed from the DNR list. I was wondering if anybody here has visited those places and able to provide any details? Please feel free to PM me. Thank you in advance.

Guest R***ie
I believe that these establishments have recently been removed from the DNR list. I was wondering if anybody here has visited those places and able to provide any details? Please feel free to PM me. Thank you in advance.

I took one for the team and tried my luck at Paradise Tanning.

Had a great time with a blonde spinner named April. She's a real sweetheart. Treat her well gentlemen.

Way to go Choi, I knew it wouldn't be long before we heard something. Glad to hear you had an enjoyable experience and appreciate the review.

I have nothing recent to add to this other than to say I started my hobbying in Ottawa with a couple of visits to Angel's Touch. It was very enjoyable and I was rather surprised to see them on the DNR. I only have good things to say about them.

I started my hobby with Angels Touch about 4 years ago. First person I saw was Cheryl, and then Corina. Saw Corina regularly for 3 years until she left. If I could find out where she is now................

The last few visits to AT haven't been as good. I haven't tried Paradise yet, but it sounds like I should. LOVE the fact that the shower is in the room!

Posted via Mobile Device

The facilities at Paradise are very clean and modern. The towels are thick and new. The showers had lots of hot water, shampoo, body wash etc. The reception staff were friendly.

With Paradise Spa been removed from the DNR list, and being a fan of massages, I exchange a series of email with Paradise Spa & Angels Touch to know them better, and finally arranged an appointment at their location on Richmond Road.

Must say that the place is as it's shown on their website; clean, clear, very professional, a lot of parking. Inside I was welcomed by a receptionist that had noted my appointment and quickly lead me to a room.

Rooms are modern, clean, with a shower. Quite nice.

The massage and the service, (I had Monica, and she is a sweetheart) was professionnal and really nice. I asked for some extras, that were clearly explained, and the release was really a happy ending.

In all, I have a very nice and satisfying experience.

Thanks Superlift, I have been to both locations over past time, and you are correct their newer facility on Richmond road is quite clean,modern as you say.

The ladies are very professional, and you are treated with good care,as long as you ask and ensure compliance while enjoying the experience.

Angel's Touch was almost a family business at the beginning. Angela and her cousin-in-law, Jen, worked together for ages.

I visited Paradise this week for the first time and saw April. The place is amazing, I thought I was in Montreal. Great ceramic finishes throughout, a shower in each room and a very beautiful April. A little more expensive than normal but they have to pay for the top notch facility somehow! I anxiously await my next opportunity to visit and see some of the other talent.

well I do like clean places but that really isn't my main concern when visiting an mp. I really haven't been to a dirty place in this city. Maybe I am lucky or just smart at picking my MP's. I really haven't heard alot on here about the services and the quality of women, just alot about how great the place looks, I sort feel like I am reading one of those make over renovation shows instead of a good review of a great woman they met at the place...

If someone can go into greater detail about the services and woman, then I may just be forced to do it myself...with plaesure that is...

p.s I don't really feel like paying more for decor, I would rather use that extra money for services...

If someone can go into greater detail about the services and woman, then I may just be forced to do it myself...with plaesure that is...

p.s I don't really feel like paying more for decor, I would rather use that extra money for services...

Don't panic about the price, we're talking maybe $10-20 on an hour compared to some other locations. To be fair, if you like the idea of having a shower in the room, a professional strong and wide massage table, a full-time receptionist, etc, it's well worth it.

As for the MAs, I've only seen April and she was above average in all areas; she's beautiful; you young guys would likely call her a spinner. She gives a good massage and options are on par with any other MP in town.

I certainly plan on seeing the other ladies; it's great that they're posting schedules so once I get to know them all, I can choose accordingly.

p.s. Look forward you seeing your recommendations Nightlife !

I've had more than a few visits to Paradise Spa, I have to say that my last visit was 100% top notch. This was my first visit with April and I can honestly say she gives a great massage PLUS is absolutely gorgeous which is a huge plus! I've seen about 5 different girls there now and I have to say I'm now only going when I can get in to see her.

Don't panic about the price, we're talking maybe $10-20 on an hour compared to some other locations. To be fair, if you like the idea of having a shower in the room, a professional strong and wide massage table, a full-time receptionist, etc, it's well worth it.

As for the MAs, I've only seen April and she was above average in all areas; she's beautiful; you young guys would likely call her a spinner. She gives a good massage and options are on par with any other MP in town.

I certainly plan on seeing the other ladies; it's great that they're posting schedules so once I get to know them all, I can choose accordingly.

p.s. Look forward you seeing your recommendations Nightlife !

Posted via Mobile Device

I've had more than a few visits to Paradise Spa, I have to say that my last visit was 100% top notch. This was my first visit with April and I can honestly say she gives a great massage PLUS is absolutely gorgeous which is a huge plus! I've seen about 5 different girls there now and I have to say I'm now only going when I can get in to see her.

Well, at least describe the other ladies that you've seen before, even if you say you want to concentrate on one of them from now on.

Guest o*****24

I took a trip out to the Paradise spa last week. I was very impressed. Very clean and elegant surroundings. I saw April, who gives an excellent massage and is very easy to talk too. If anyone isn't sure about trying it out. Definately give it a go. You will not be disappointed.

Well, at least describe the other ladies that you've seen before, even if you say you want to concentrate on one of them from now on.

Yeah for sure I can describe the a couple of the ladies for you as I don't want to say anything about the ones on here that I don't have anything good to say about. You've already read my comment about April so I'll move onto AJ. I haven't seen her in a while, last time would have been at Angel's Touch. However she gives a good massage and she also look good. Monica is one I've seen at Paradise a couple of times and she give a good massage also. Sorry about not mentioning the names of the others!

Paradise Spa......for me has become the most top rated spa I have been to yet.......the atmosphere and decor is top rated.......

This place is dressed up to the nines as they say......clean.......new.....comfortable.....

man.....it is one sweet place for atmosphere.

Too few words to say how charming was Haily at Paradise Spa. Yes the place is nice, clean and well maintained; but the girls, and Haily, in particular, are really nice. Haily is a spinner type, beautiful, charming, and leads you to full relaxation. She is very down to earth and a has a good conversation; and she can speak French, that's a plus for me.

Had a great time and will repeat for sure.

Had my first visit to Paradise and AJ is HOT!!!!!!!!!! The place itself is really nice and clean...and the showers in room are great...but the best for me about the place is AJ...WOW... Cant wait til the next time I have some free time so that i can go back and see her again! Thanks for a fantastic time AJ!!

Happy New Year everyone!

Have to agree with Pistol Pete, Paradise was the cleanest and most modern of the very limited spas i have been to. I really liked beiing greeted at the door and the shower in the room was fantastic and fully stocked. I had Michelle who gave me a very nice massage and explained everything up front. The day iwas there was not that busy and was able to get a tour. The Getaway room comes with hot tub and shower, i hope its available next time. A very nice experiance.