First timer recommendations

Straight up what the topic title is, I scroll through BP and feel like "ok ok there it is there it is," but this is all crazy new and perhaps I should start with someone who's used to new comers. So any recommendations from the community?

Guest *r***x

Everyone's boat gets rocked by different waves, but imho, whether you are new or not, you can't go wrong with Kylie Jane, Addictive Barbie or Charlotte Quinn. They are some of the sweetest and most down to earth people I have met in any setting - they can put you at ease in no time so you can hopefully have the time of your life :) Ms Manda also has a wonderful way about her to help you feel very welcome as well. There are so many others in this wonderful community who would easily fit your criteria but I'll leave it at that for now. Good luck!

Welcome to the board and to a new adventure. There are many wonderful ladies to suit just about every taste you just have to determine what attributes interest you and what desires you need met. In the NS Recommendation section, there are a number of threads of feedback that will allow you to research your choices.

Good luck and whoever you explore with, enjoy every moment!

• Like 3

I'm new to this site but not hobbying. Having been on other boards and in many different cities I can say without reservation, Cristycurves is someone worth seeing while in Halifax.

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

I'd second the recommendations for both Christycurves and Addictivebarbie. Each is beautiful, friendly, and an absolute pleasure to spend time with.

Straight up what the topic title is, I scroll through BP and feel like "ok ok there it is there it is," but this is all crazy new and perhaps I should start with someone who's used to new comers. So any recommendations from the community?

Vanessa Rivera is in town right now!!!! You can't go wrong with that young lady!!!

Here is her ad:

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=246770

Here is her review:

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=246786