The Real Megan

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Got a chance to visit with Megan on her trip through SJ this week and what a sweetie and as her ad states, yes she can be naughty. She is so easy to talk to, can carry a conversation like we were old friends which really puts you at ease. She was a nice breath of fresh air, from first contact, she answered texts and questions in a timely manner, didn't have to wait hours for a response , to the final hug, she was very sweet. She is as her ad says and I for one will be waiting for return.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4

Sweet women. She is not from the maritimes so when she is around I recommend booking with her and not missing out.

Visited her this week. She is great at what she does and was very inviting. This was my first time and plan to visit her again when she comes back!

Had a great time on my first meeting with Megan tonight. She's sweet, very easygoing, low key/no drama, and she has a great body. Can't recommend her enough!

• Thanks 4

Agreed!  Met with her as well and had a lot of fun.  Very laid back and relaxed and always wants to make sure that you’re well taken care off.  I can’t wait to see her again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Saw Megan on her last visit to SJ.  She is awesome, totally down to earth, very friendly and really makes you comfortable. Was my first time and will def not be my last! Well worth the visit with this wonderful lady! 🙂

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.