I noticed that Rose had been advertising for a while so I decided to contact her. She replied back to the text and was very attentive. I booked some time and was lead to her place downtown. Rose is a mature blonde. She is very flirty with blue/grey eyes and smiles a lot. She has a really nice apartment downtown. We sat down and got acquainted in the livingroom and then headed for the play room. She is very attentive and loves what she does. You can tell that she is enjoying herself when she purrs and grrrs. After we spent some time chatting.

I actually scheduled a second visit when I saw she had a friend with her (Belle). Belle is a mature blonde as well. That was awesome. I think they wore me out but again, both we ready for the task and enjoyed themselves.

Single or together, if you are looking for a 40+ encounter, they are providing a fun and fair service.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by frednorth470
Link
  • Like 3

I had the pleasure of meeting Rose this weekend. Her curvy body is hard solid and her skin very smooth. SHe is very attentive to your needs. She is realy enjoying what she does. She is a ssexual person. Book with confidence if your are not looking for a 20 yo skinny girl!!! Maturity and experience is worth a lot guys!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Progrock said:

I had the pleasure of meeting Rose this weekend. Her curvy body is hard solid and her skin very smooth. SHe is very attentive to your needs. She is realy enjoying what she does. She is a ssexual person. Book with confidence if your are not looking for a 20 yo skinny girl!!! Maturity and experience is worth a lot guys!!!

Agreed these young ones need to book with the older more mature ones take them to school lol 

• Like 2

When I lived in Fredericton, I met Ms. Rose a number of times. I am a mature person, & as one grows old, the very definition of intimacy changes (at least for me). One does not necessarily seek a certain body type or sexual act, but more of connection, respect, affection and engagement, in physical relations. I got all of that, and more, from Ms. Rose. Unfortunately I have moved from Fredericton, and I miss Ms. Rose. If I was still there, I would regularly visit her. Thanks.   

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.