SexxxyRebecca

Avg. of 37 Recommendations

Wow. Rebecca is simply amazing! Best time ever. She is very beautiful and exceeded my expecations on every level. There is not one thing I would change!

This girl is cute as fuck.....she keeps it real and knows how to please a man can't wait till the next time i see her :)

I've had the pleasure of visiting Rebecca a few times over the past year and without going into details, she is a true gem.

She is a beautiful women, with a very cute accent (who allows me to practice my terrible French), who will great you with a smile, a kiss, a hug and will instantly put you at ease.

This is my first post on this forum, and I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather write about.

Treat her well gentlemen.

WOW WOW WOW, that's what I think of Rebecca, she is a fantastic lady, she has a nice accent, very pretty face and oh so nice body. Her curves are to die for, and her flesh and skin, so soft, so warm to the touch, to squeeze, you wish you had ten arms to caress her all day long. Wonderful, simply wonderful.

Finally met Rebecca today. My impression: very pleasant, nice to talk to, striking eyes fantastic eye contact during the BJ = a real turnon, beautiful labia to savour during daty, very eager to please, soft skin to touch (could have spent more time just massaging her). Came really hard during FS, which is quite a feat given my issues with condoms.

I'm always filled with nervous anticipation meeting someone for the first time. Even when someone is highly recommended you never know if you're going to have a good connection with someone. Within moments, I was at ease with Rebecca. I had one request for clothing and she accomodated me and she looked amazing. She greeted me with a smile and a kiss. She really made me feel like I was having a GFE. It was intimate, passionate and exhausting! Her responses to my mouth and my hands were sensuous and electric. She is delicious. The way she looks up at you with her gorgeous eyes while she's pleasuring you is such a turn on. She feels amazing in multiple positions....69, missionary, spooning, doggy. Her orgasm is earth-shattering. 2 hours went by way too fast. I can't wait to see Rebecca again!

Guest n*w l***r

I met Rebecca this Monday, after seeing exceptional reviews about her and I found her even better. She is a beautiful and a pleasant lady who makes you comfortable in no time. She has great body and beautiful eyes.

She received me at the door and we had a little talk which made me really comfortable. She is an awesome kisser which turned me own right away she fulfilled every request I made. She knows what she is doing and I would really recommend her to you new guys. If you really want to enjoy your time then you must book your session with her. The one hour with her passed so quickly that it looked like 5 mins, I really enjoyed my time with her and I am definitely going to meet her again and again ;)

I now understand why she has 10 pages of recos, WOW. Better in person than the pics show, and the pics are pretty damn good. Great body, beautiful face and the accent...............mmmmmmmmmmmm. Very friendly and genuine and I'm definitely looking for another meeting in the near future.

Just wanted to add that one of my most important critiria (as with most) is ability to put me at ease and a nice person. If she is not able to do that I would not go back no matter what. When i met this girl she did just that!

First off, let me just say that I am a lucky man because I was recently able to spend time with three of Ottawa's lovely CERB ladies. One of those visits was with Rebecca. I found her to be charming, cute, playful, erotic, and exciting ... and all of that was while her lingerie was still covering her naughty bits. :D

The evening did not start well, something that was entirely my fault. After a five hour drive on day one of my business trip to Ottawa, some circumstances of my professional reasons for being there prevented me from being in total control of my schedule. As I showered and prepared for my meeting with Rebecca, time went by very quickly and I left my hotel later than I wanted. Although her directions were impeccable, I also had GPS issues which resulted in me arriving 10 minutes late. So as I knocked on the door of her location, I was stressed, irritated, and embarrassed at my tardiness ... all things that are not conducive to a first time intimate encounter.

Five seconds after the door closed however, when I first got a good look at this enticing and lovely lady who had just kissed me, all the pressures of the day began to melt away. I left the envelope next to the TV, excused myself to freshen up, and came back to find an angel sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me.

What transpired once we started to get know each other better is nobody's business but ours, but suffice to say that all of the acronyms in her profile and ads, as well as other posts in this reco thread, were enjoyed by both of us. As befits my CERB handle, I gave as well as I got and at times found myself a bit suffocated as her gorgeous thighs cradled my face and her delicious, creamy center pressed the back of my head down into the pillow. :cooter: Ultimately however, her cries of pleasure and muscle spasms were worth much more to me than a few missed breaths. :cool:

Alas, and certainly not for Rebecca's lack of trying, my release just wasn't meant to be due entirely to my own fatigue, stress, and terribly frustrating day. But lying naked next to this angel, and kissing her lips, breasts, and neck, was more than sufficient for me to call our date a complete success.

Her recos in this thread speak for themselves and clearly Rebecca doesn't need mine as a new CERB member. But I want any Ottawa area hobbyist who is looking for a romantic, passionate, and incredibly sexy GFE SP experience to know that Rebecca is most definitely one of the ladies for which you're looking.

OBG

Guest c**io**m7

This reco is pretty late but hell, look at all the pages and posts before mine. Is there really anything left to say? Yup, just one...I waited far too long to visit this sensual, sexual, oral goddess. A bientot ma belle. xoxo

I saw Rebecca last week .Graet way to start the morning off. She is very good at what she does and injoys her time with. I will see her again very nice time.

Guest h****sho***9

Bbbj and everything else safe

My first reco

I met Rebecca awhile back, actually the night of the last ottawa social. I was supposed to go to that but chickened out. So I came on cerb and found Rebecca. I texted her and luckily she was free and in the south end right where I was heading

Not knowing what to expect, I knocked on the door and she looked better then her photos. Short with a little bit of meat on her. Sorry for the phrase but I would take a thicker girl any day over meat and bones.

We did a little small talk as I was quite nervous. She was the first girl that I had met off of cerb. Definitely not the last. So after the small talk we went into a little kissing before she shed my clothing which was followed very quickly by me undressing her cute negligee. She asked me what I like and my first words exactly were I like to lick pussy. No sooner then I said that was she lying on the bed with my head between her legs.

Well there I stayed for most of my time until she said that she would return the favour. She sat me on the edge of the bed and got down on her knees beside it and you can guess the rest. Wet and sloppy just like her ad says

After that I was pretty much done but we did get to some sex before I was totally done and drained.

It's been a bit since I've seen her but when i get the chance I definitely am going back for seconds. And if you haven't seen her yet. Age is worth the visit

Guest a**4*

Well i had the pleasure of meeting Rebecca this is not my frist time seeing her as always the service frist class this is a very beautiful attractive and stunning girl and i will continue seeing her and i highly recommend this beautiful girl., so lads treat her with respect and kindness , Rebecca until we meet again sooner rather than later:bowdown:

Guest f***nds4f**

I met Rebecca recently again. She is friendly, sweet and has beautiful body and face. Her bbbj skill is one of the best. Her rate is so reasonable, it is unbeatable with this quality. I will definitely see this young lady again and again. When meeting her, your wet dream will come true.

In a word, Lovely! I have seen her on a few occasions and will continue to see her when I can. I travel on business and I have contacted her when flying back to the airport to set up a visit. She adds to the excitement I have when a business trip comes to a close. She is a real sweetie with soft, smooth skin and wonderful curves. It is nice that she recognizes me and asks about my latest trip. She is classy and kind and everything she does feels great. You won't regret meeting her. Remember to be considerate and respectful!

Well I finally met up with this lovely lady. All I can say is WOW!!! I had a great time with her. We chatted as if old friends. She make you feel at home. Not going to any details but a day later I'm still thinking about the time I spent with her. Thank you Rebecca ;) ;)

Thought I'd just bump this one up as I paid her a visit yesterday.

I've seen this girl off and on for the last 3 years and she never disappoints. She's got a banging body from my POV cause I like curvy girls and she's got a nice round bum and perky boobs.

I asked her to wear a short black skirt and the black lingerie she had on in her most recent shoot and she looked hot as hell when she answered the door. She knows what I like so we pretty much got down to it. Long periods of great oral...Her skills have really gotten honed over the last few years...I'd give her an 8.5 out of 10 in that department for sure.

If you're a DATY lover you're in luck cause she really loves DATY, but her favorite of all is 69 with her on top. We tried lots of MPOS; her in CG, Mish and then doggie...doggie is a treat cause you get to watch that round ass bounce. She has a really nice grind that can really get you going.

I opted for an hour and a half this time although I usually go for an hour. I'm telling you Gents she's a great little gem and extremely good bargain for the money.

I see her about every 2-3 months and she is always consistently on her game.

(BTW for all you guys who say things like 'I won't go into the details" or "she's a really nice girl," that's not really a helpful review to base a decision on...just sayin)

I saw her about 6 months ago and I concur with Igab. not a spinner but many great virtues. Really wants to please and great attitude. good oral skills. not a clock watcher.

Finally after 3 years of reading her ad's and recommendations. I finally met SexyRebecca. Her location is a bit far from me, but it was well worth the drive :). This was a last minute decision as I found that I had some free time this afternoon. Booking with her was quick as she was online. So off I go to meet her. When the door open, there was noon there, as she was behind the door. She closes the door and I get my first look at her. She was a cute petite french girl. Very sexy and beautiful, she gave me a hug and kiss and lead me to the bed where we chatted for a while. Then we started kissing and she started undressing me, and I undressed her. We got back on to the bed where we kissed and explored each other's body for a while. Then she told me to lie back and gave me a slow and delicious BBBJ. This felt so good, she enjoys doing pleasing a man. I then took my turn and started licking her pussy, she seemed to enjoy this and then after a while, she asked me if I wanted to do 69, her favourite position, which happens to be mine also :). This was delicious, She came a few times in this position, and became quite sensitive after she came really hard. we had to cuddle for a while, while she regained her senses :). Then we went to multiple positions and finished with more oral. This girl enjoys sex and it shows. She is determined to please you. I had a great time with her, and I plan on seeing more of her in the future. Her recommendations don't lie. She is good at what she does and really enjoys it.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.