SexxxyRebecca

Avg. of 37 Recommendations

I've seen her a few times now and each visit has been nothing short of perfect. She is a sweet lady with a cute French accent. Her eyes are adorable. After every visit I'm left smiling and feeling so good inside. She knows how to satisfy me and I know how to satisfy her, make each encounter unforgettable.

Just had a early morning session with Rebecca. This is the second time I've seen her. Wanted to see if she was as much fun as she was the first time.

And yes she is, even more fun. She is a very good kisser and wants to please. She is very ticklish, so here was a lot of giggling going on as I explored her body with my tongue. 69 is her favourite position. I made her cum really hard. Took her a few minutes to get her senses back :). Don't need to go into details. But fun was had by all. Afterwards we just laid there and cuddled and chatted. We both enjoyed each other's company, and I highly recommend her.

I saw this beautiful lady today. She is very friendly, warm and loves to have fun.She has curves in the right spots and has a very attractive body. It was my first time with her and she makes you really comfortable with her warm personality.

We started with kissing and she is a really good kisser. Off came the clothes and thereshe was with lovely curves, beautiful breasts and perfect shape.She likes DATY and as the previous recommendations say she is one of the finest when it comes to oral skills. Her BBBJ is really amazing.We tried multiple positions and let me tell you that you cannot hold for too long once you get started with this lovely lady.Overall a really good experience and I would repeat and recommend.

Guest h****sho***9

Another Ottawa gem.

I have seen this lady 3 times and she is simply amazing. Cute, petite, curvy and extreme sexiness

She is located in the south end f the city which is a positive for those who don't want to drive in the downtown core.

Every time we have met she has been a pleasure to talk too, even with her broken language. Yes french is her first language which makes her just that much more sexy.

Definitely worth the visit and if you are nice to her she will be really nice to you.

I had a great time seeing Rebecca. I texted her to make an appointment the day before, and she responded within seconds to all my texts and questions, so it was super easy to book an appointment.

When I got to the hotel she opened the door wearing a sexy dress, she gave me a hug and we sat next to each other on the hotel bed, talked for a bit while our hands were touching each others thighs. She said, do you want to kiss me? She was right, I did, so we kissed. Then she told me to sit on the edge of the bed, while she was on her knees on the floor slowly taking off my clothes with her body pressed up against mine. When she took off my jeans my dick was already really hard, so when she gave the little guy some air, it sprung upright so fast it smacked her in the face! We had a good laugh about it, that's what I like about Rebecca, she has a nice sense of humour about the little things in sex that are hilarious. She got naked aswell, and gave me a really awesome blowjob.

It was so magnificent that I could not hold it in and I came in her mouth after like 2 minutes. We cuddled for a bit, then prepared to go for round 2. I wanted to return the favor, so I went down on her for awhile, and she seemed to enjoy it. Oh yeah also, her pussy is just great aesthetically, she has a long labia, its just nice to look at you know. All right back to the action, then comes the sex, its fantastic, obviously, we do a bunch of different positions, however I didn't come a second time but that is because its more of a personal thing with me, like I can't do it, my recharge time is like hours, I've never been able to really do the msog with any girl I've ever been with, but I gotta hand it to Rebecca, she tried really really hard to make me come a second time, oh yea she worked her little heart out, very appreciative about that.

So my time was up, I had a quick shower, and we had a nice chat while I was getting dressed, really nice girl, french accent, super relaxed, I had a great time!

Please forgive me Rebecca.....with all the energy that you infused my body with, allowed me to complete weeks of tasks I had been putting off for some time now.....in roughly 30hrs.

I have been admiring this beautiful women for a while now. However I was intimidated by her picture and previous rec's. This week I chose to contact Rebecca, after pm'n a little bit. I made arrangements to meet her, however I couldn't give an exact time due to Dr. appts and the need to be home. Which she completely understood. I was so giddy with excitement I couldn't sleep. So the next day I messaged her and told her see her soon. Everything seemed to line up. Dr. took me early, so I gave Rebecca a call arranged to meet on the today (which was the 8th.) After which I found out was her birthday. I will celebrate the 8th of January every year now. My encounter was so mind altering and spirit rejuvenating I want to keep my details to myself, as to use them as an "Internal Power Source" There is nothing that hasn't already been said about this gem. "Girl Next Door"....fuk I wish she lived next door to me....

I will say one thing, and it should make you all pick up the phone and take 20 years of stress off your spirit....keep in mind I am 36.....

Remember everything you read about her, but believe nothing you read about her.....! WHY? Well you know that ol' analogy if it sounds to good to be true....it is......Well anything that you have read that "sounds" to good to you.....YOU HAVE NO IDEA

Words can not quantify the rushes and sensations from the real deal!

Last but not least, what melted me right away.....If you love a cute french accent, as soon as you hear her beautiful voice you will be hooked like I am now. If you treat her right the possibilities are endless!!!!!!

Thank you beautiful....see you again soon

I can not say anything that has not already been said but figured I would at least post after the wonderful experience I recently had.

Rebecca is not the usual blond barbie type that I find myself attracted to, but to my surprise she was much better than any blond barbie I have experienced.

The visit was very comfortable and was not rushed. I think the part I liked the most is how she seemed to genuinely enjoy it and was very personable and expressive.

Rebecca has mentioned before that 69 is her favorite position. I have to say that I definitely enjoyed that position very much on both the giving and receiving ends.

All in all I had one of my top experiences so far!

A quiet knock on the door. The door opens and a charming, very short, attractive brunette takes my hand and leads me inside. We exchange pleasantries and end up standing between the beds, holding each other, exploring each other as if we were blind, talking gently.

Everything in life balances. This gentle, slow beginning foreshadowed something fast and furious.

We took turns undressing each other. At her request, I sat at the edge of the bed. She went to her knees and began to demonstrate one of her many talents. This evolved into a mutual activity and I was delighted to find that she is most responsive in the best of all possible ways.

Rebecca finds the most interesting ways to help you pass the time and a good time was had by all.

I would advise anyone looking for a true GFE to get in touch with Rebecca. She sent me out the door with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. Just what the doctor ordered! And I'm sure the prescription reads "Repeat as necessary".

Rebecca's location is easy to locate, has ample parking, and is in a nice, quiet neighborhood.

I saw Rebecca for the second time a couple of weeks ago. I was so impressed on the first visit but for several reasons hadn't got around to a repeat visit until recently. Rebecca was as warm and welcoming as I remembered and really looked after me. Wonderful young lady. Treat her well gentlemen.

I met with Rebecca a couple weeks ago after reading her many great reviews.

She is a very lovely girl, a good conversationalist, took her time, and definitely skilled.

I had a great time, would certainly recommend and may just have to visit her again.

Had the pleasure of meeting rebecca yesterday. All I have to say is wow.

Made me feel right at home and got me comfy. Started with some great kissing. Clothes came off. She started her great BBBJ. Played with her nipples, super sensitive. Moved into 69. Played there for the majority of the time. Brought her to full orgasm and she was trembling, made my day. Then she finished me off with an excellent CIM. Spent the rest of the time fondling and talking. Will repeat for sure.

Guest a**4*

I had the pleasure of meeting Rebecca and as always a excellent time this not being my first but many with her she is a beautiful stunning and sexy lady never rushed excellent conversations I do not write many recos about her cause I don't want to share but I must her pictures are beautiful but better in person I will continue to see her as always so lads when seeing Rebecca be kind and respectful we are gentlemen I will be counting the days until I meet Rebecca again sooner rather than later :icon_smile: :D

I had been reading the recommendations for weeks and finally decided on Rebecca for my first SP encounter. I contacted her by text for availability, received a response quickly and booked an appointment for the following evening. It was a great night with GFE, awesome BBBJ, 69 and MSOG (thanks for keeping me in the game sexy). I look forward to seeing Rebecca again.

Wow, don't know what else I can add to all the glowing recommendations but here goes. I've visited Rebecca on a few occasions and well, I think she is awesome and conducts herself in a very professional and yet fun manner. From the start she very warm and easy to talk with, the more we met the warmer and more familiar she has become. The accommodations have remained the same for quit some time which speaks volumes with regards to her level of discretion and longevity as a independent in this area.

With regards to her skill set ... wow ... my toes curled up all funny a few times. There's this one thing she does thats ... just well ..... incredible. Im not telling, you'll have to find out yourself. Every suggestion offered up were received with wide eyed anticipation of mutual gratification. She has never seemed rushed, has always been concerned about my enjoyment and her accent and giggles also make the mood quit enjoyable. I dont want to kiss and tell but all my experiences with Rebecca have been exceptional. Keep in mind im not into domination or pain or anything like that, Im pretty dull that way i guess, so I cant make a opinion on that but for me, she's a keeper.

In my opinion you cant find a better SP the Rebecca and she is Sexxxy. Im saddened when i see "Last day" but alway do a little happy dance when i see "back from vacation". Then i wanna go see how the tan lines worked out.

Ive been visiting Rebecca for a couple of years, I feel i should right a Review. She's the real deal, truly a classy SP. The location is easy to find, and Rebecca is a well groomed, immaculately clean beautiful girl next door. Her skills are equally as impressive. Without kissing and telling a must say my time with Rebecca has always been exciting and never a disappointment. She's never rushed and has always been most attentive to our time together. In my opinion she is definitely one of Ottawa's best SP's

I had the pleasure of meeting this fine young woman a few weeks back. I will keep this short and sweet.....she is the real deal!!! No games, no drama and worth every minute! She is very attractive and really makes you feel comfortable. She truely enjoys what she does and you will leave there with a smile in your face. I will definitely be back!

There is a reason Rebecca is one of the most recommended women on CERB. She deserves it.

Who knew such a tiny person could bring such eroticism and pleasure to an encounter. She does what she does well and things you've not thought of even better.

If you are a conscientious lover and pay attention to her you will find yourself well rewarded.

Her location is easy to access and provides discretion. Appointments are easy to arrange by phone or text. With all due respect, bring your "A" game. You're going to be happy you did.

I have been lucky enough to meet Rebecca a couple of times. As an older gentleman she knew all the ways to light up ones life.

She just is one delightful young woman to be around. She will go to great effort to give you a deep satisfaction from your encounter.

She enjoys what she does and it shows up in her passion

After a long hiatus, I decided to go see Rebecca again. What a great idea. She's so cute and fun and positively purrs like a kitten when you touch her. I was feeling a little stressed out and after an hour with her, I was feeling like a new man.

Just came back from seeing Rebecca. Saw her ad pop-up and texted her immediately. She was free and had just come from Montreal and was still unpacking. Lucky me :). Drove there immediately, as often with my treks to see a girl, I hit every red light, there was construction on the way, but still made it on time. She opens the door with a big smile on her face, she still looks sexy and curvy as ever. I hadn't seen her since last year, so it's been a while. Took a quick shower and came back and chatted for a while, catching up on each other's lives. Then we started to kiss and I undressed her. She started off with one of her wet sloppy bj's that she is known for. She is very good at it. Had to stop her before she got me going. Time for me to please her with my tongue :)

She enjoys daty on her and gave instructions while moaning on how to please her best. Then we switched to her favourite position 69. She loves this position and after a while I made gave her a big orgasm, and then she immediately stopped and I thought she had a heart attack. She took a few minutes to recover and then put the cover on me and we kept going in multiple positions. We finished off with more wet sloppy Bj's. Then a quick shower and hug and kiss and back home I go. Thru out the session she kept asking what I wanted to do. She want's to ensure I enjoyed myself, which I did. She has these big sexy eyes that keep looking up at you while she pleasures you.

There is a reason why she is the most reviewed woman on Cerb. You are going to have to find out why yourself. :)

I am sure you have read through many of these posts before arriving to mine. I did the same about a week ago and today I decided to go see her. Wow, greeted very well.. I am a total noobie and she showed me the ropes, we spoke about a bunch of things and got down to business... then relaxed on the bed side by side for a while... Best hour I spent in a while. :)

Had the pleasure of meeting this fine woman last week for the second time. She is truely amazing. She makes you feel very comfortable and easy to talk to. She is extremely beautiful and her pictures are spot on. A great experience all around.

She's nice I would highly recommend her. Clean big smile right attitude chatty. in my books hygiene and attitude is all that matters. I will recommend her to my friends and eventually repeat at some point!

I had the pleasure of Rebecca's company this week and what a fantastic time. She truly is the girl next door, sadly not next to me. Very warm, friendly and outgoing. I immediately felt comfortable with her and her concern for my comfort and enjoyment made me feel like I was the only person in the world. A gorgeous woman both inside and out and a true gem. There's a reason why so is highly and well reviewed here and I'm glad I took the time to meet her.

What a treasure; this lady defines girlfriend. Amongst all of her attributes is the ability to make you feel like you are the most important person in the world. Highly recommended.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.