SexxxyRebecca

Avg. of 37 Recommendations

With 6 pages of reco., I talked to myself - how else could I go wrong? So, I took the plunge and went to see the lovely Rebecca, and --boy, what an excellent decision I had made! In her, I found a pretty, friendly, warm, and sweet girl like everyone described here.

After a few pm's exchanged since last week, I met her at the hotel near the airport. The place was nice and clean with plenty of parking. I was pleasantly surprised to find the beautiful Rebecca with such warmth and friendliness. She initiated we go slow - and we took our time to chat, kiss and caress each other. She is such a good kisser that I couldn't stop kissing her sweet lips! It was just like kissing your girl friend! Daty was wonderful - she was very sensitive and responsive and seemed to have thoroughly enjoyed it. When we moved on to 69 and after a few moments, I felt a prolonged spasm from her when she reached her O. We had to stop what we were doing to catch our breath! It was so amazingly intense and so gratifying!

In summary, I found Rebecca to be very sweet and lovely and overall, a very nice person. When I got home, she had already pm'ed me to thank me for a good time! How could you not love a sweet darling like the sexy Rebecca? icon7.gif

Edited by Luckyme

I too had the pleasure of meeting her. She is a very beautiful woman. Soft skin and likes to go slow. Very magical and fulfilling. Her eyes are intence and intiguing. I will definately repeat.

I have some lost time to catch up. I have my eyes on Rebecca for a while and finally all the stars were aligned.

As she came out from behind the door as I enter the room, I knew I made the right decision to see her. She is beautiful, not the barbie doll type, but a natural glow that put me at ease. We chatted a little, I had a request when we made the appointment and she is very accommodating. She has some of the most lovely curves, all at the right places. We enjoyed each other thru the session (Good that the A/C is on full the whole time) and we spend time together way passed the the hour I had planned for. If I didn't have to go back to work, I would have stayed longer and she seems disappointed that I have to leave. And that is also the endearing part about her too. As I walked toward my car, I am already planning on my next visit. Maybe tomorrow, maybe tomorrow and the day after....... ;-)

SNS724

Guest a**4*

I met Rebecca beautiful lady awesome time i will see her again friendly and skilled.Thank-you Rebecca until we meet again soon.

I saw Rebecca for the first time last Friday. Very charming indeed, it's clear she enjoys what she does: she's very good at her job and it shows. Service quality matters to her. And let's face it, that puts one at ease making the whole experience more enjoyable. She's VERY accomodating and her company is a lot of fun; she keeps it real without pretentions.

Put it this way... she's the SP equivalent of someone you'd hire over others for a job for her performance and enthusiasm! She has a great rep because she's earned it; unlike so many other SPs... she makes the time you pay for about YOU.

Guest a**4*

Seen Rebecca a second time now always a excellent time with her i will see her again this girl is worth it beautiful girl we will meet again sweety

Guest Le****n

I saw Rebecca for the second time tonight. This is the first review I have written and will be keeping it short and sweet as I am not one to share details.

I just wanted to say that she gives a great experience and that I was very happy with my decision to repeat with her. Definitely worth the time to visit this terrific lady!

I have seen her twice. Fully bilingual and very professional. Makes you feel comfortable, relaxed and there is no rush at all. Great experiences both times!

I have seen this fine lady on about 5 different occasions and each time it's get better. She is very kind and loves what she does. Her location is perfect for me and that and the fact she is a fantastic lady is why i keep going back.

we could only wish she will never age so we can still get back to her till the end of days lol!! amazing girl indeed.. to bad we have to share her

Guest a**4*

This is a very attractive and beautiful girl i have seen her many times now and this is one girl i highly recommend makes you feel relax and welcome.I will continue to see her because of this i am happy i met her be respectful to Rebecca

Guest **zz**x

Just wanted to write to say how much I enjoy my time with Rebecca. I have seen her 3 times and each time has been a great experience. She takes her time (as do I) and really seems to be totally engaged with you. Welcome back Rebecca!

Guest ****y1**2

I just met Rebecca for the first time this evening and all I can say is wow! There has been a ton written on her previously so I will simply echo what people have said. Rebecca is absolutely gorgeous, super friendly, mature beyond her years, and so down to earth!!

I had as much fun chatting with her as I did doing other stuff, and believe me, I loved the other stuff! She's not only hot, but she's the kind of girl you could go out with for a coffee or a beer and love the conversation. She is absolutely delightful - treat her right guys.... she's a keeper!!!

Wonderful girl. I had the pleasure of finally getting to see her on Wednesday. She is fun to be with and I would just agree with everone posting in this thread. We taught each other plenty and I added a new word to her vocabulary; shudder. Is there anything better than a woman's legs letting you know your mouth is doing everything right? =)

Guest a**4*

Well i had the pleasure of seeing Rebecca again and as always a excellent time with her this is why i continue to see her as much as possible.This girl i highly recommend she is a sweetheart -beautiful-attractive -kindness -intellengent always a great conversation with Rebecca i will see you soon sweety be kind and respectful to Rebecca she is a beauty :D :ThankYou:

I had the pleasure of seeing this pretty young lady a few weeks ago. I left extremely satisfied and fulfilled. She has cute curves, a pretty face, and beautiful natural breasts. If I make it back up to Ottawa and our schedule's allow it, I will repeat. She's a sweet, easy going, friendly girl. Thanks for making my day Rebecca!!!!

Guest a**4*

Well i saw Rebecca again and as always never disappointed had a wonderful time with Rebecca.All the times i have seen her words are not enough to describe her beauty this is why i continue to see Rebecca and always will i highly recommend her -beautiful-intelligent-great conversation all recommendations are correct about her so respect and be respectful to Rebecca see you very soon Rebecca take care until we meet again soon rather than later

Edited by a**4*

I saw Rebecca yesterday for a one hour appointment. The appointment was easily set up via text. The location is very convenient. Rebecca has a curvy, soft body that I had the pleasure of exploring with hands and mouth. She's super-friendly and I felt immediately at ease. The buildup was nice and long and felt non-rushed. Sometimes you feel the lady is trying to get you done as soon as possible into the 1 hour.. not here! A nice long DATY session, a nice long bj, Multiple positions and some russian later, I left a very happy man.

Thank you Rebecca.

Polydeuces

I met Rebecca tonight at her convenient South End location. What a cutie. Charming smile and delightful little French accent. She's not very tall and has great curves. Lovely skin and hair and all around cheerful and fun girl.

It's funny how every encounter goes differently. We were enjoying talking very much but also taking turns doing our best to distract each other at the same time. She would be telling me something and I would start running my tongue around her body until she would forget what she was saying. I be telling her something and then suddenly she would be sucking me, making eye-contact, daring me to not lose my concentration.

I think the thing I liked most about her was her responsiveness. If you're doing something she likes, she immediately lets you know. In my case, I was being very gentle, touching with finger tips, caressing, kissing and licking all over. She seems to be one big erogenous zone and loves to be touched and teased.

Some delightful oral eventually led to my first shot on goal and then it was time for me to get serious about taking care of her. Some girls are a bit of a puzzle. You have to experiment, guess, read the signs, figure out what she likes. Not Rebecca. Constant feedback, "oh yes", "Ooh, I like that", "keep doing that", etc. So much fun. After a while she asked if we could do 69 and I was very happy to oblige. Not everyone can multi-task but she had no trouble and eventually, with some coaching, I was able to find the magic formula. Pro tip boys: she's got a slower pace...some girls like quick tongues, she's definitely one to enjoy the slow grind. Not that you'll need the tip...she's not gonna make you guess. What a rewarding orgasm it was to give though. Her whole body shook and shuddered and she needed to take a couple minutes to recover.

At this point it was time to get some protection and proceed to the main event. We went at it in various positions for a while...I especially enjoyed doggy and whatever it is you call it when she lies on her stomach with you on top... She has a lovely bottom and feeling her underneath me was fantastic. I think we actually had both kind of finished ourselves off with our first orgasms though. I mean, we were both having fun banging away but I don't think either of us were going to cum again. She insisted on trying to get me off again orally because that's just the sweet type of girl she is but I had her stop after a while so as not to give her a sore jaw.

We cuddled a bit and talked about stuff like work and exercise and diet. Such a charming lady with a lovely personality. I was sad to leave. Definitely would see her again.

SexxxyRebecca is a lovely girl I've seen several times now. She's beautiful, curvy, passionate and has a cute accent.

She's easy to get a hold of and book - no hassles or fuss. She treats you like a king and when it's time for the queen to receive her treatment she's very vocal about what she likes and how much she likes it. You don't have to be a detective.

Treat her well lads - she deserves it. I'd not see her from the city more often than she is already.

I've already seen Rebecca 3 times and still planning on coming back :). Lovely girl makes me feel welcome and intimate at the same time - she truly enjoys her work and is there to satisfy you in every way!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.