Randomness, do you brush your teeth in or out the shower ?

Heavy hygiene topic... I'd like To know how many people brush their teeth in the shower or over a sink ?

A simple in or out shall do it; or ... if you prefer, you can delegate answers lol .. but I'm curious :)

OH!! And id appreciate a lil participation :)

I personally brush over the sink :)

Guest st*****ens**ors

Over the sink... I'd never considered brushing in the shower before!

Used to do over the sink but now that I have an electric toothbrush I wander around the house nekid and do other stuff at the same time.

I would consider the shower but I hate the taste of shampoo.

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

I use a manual toothbrush but still have never brushed in the shower, nor can I saw I would contemplate it... I shave in the shower occasionally, but when it comes to brushing teeth I am usually at the sink or wandering about multitasking....

Guest J**ck*9

I brush my teeth over the sink, because I'm too busy shaving my "package" when I'm in the shower. ... Lol

I'm not bad at multitasking but.... Lol

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Just for fun, try brushing your teeth in the shower in a country where it is not safe to drink the water. A great weight loss plan might happen after!

Guest J**ck*9
Just for fun, try brushing your teeth in the shower in a country where it is not safe to drink the water. A great weight loss plan might happen after!

Lmao .... Hilarious

In the shower, with an electric toothbrush. I've done since I was a teenager...

smiles, cat

I have an electric toothbrush and always over the sink because I can get messy with it trying to reach my molars with my mouth open and checking in the mirror at the same time.

I was in Dominican back in the spring and am so used to turning on water and brushing over sink but caught myself about to use the water from force of habit and used the bottled water. Never got sick from that...caught a wave with salt water in my mouth or someone didn't wash their hands serving food and I had stomach problem for 5 month until I became proactive about it. Damn parasites! Even took recommended measures before going. Weight loss was definitely not worth being sick at a moment's notice for 3-5 times a day for months. I'm going south again soon and hope this doesn't happen again.