What A Wonderful Gentleman !

Good for you to acknowledge this gentleman and his kindness, its very classy of you to do so.Sometimes it feels like being a gentleman isn't as valued as it should be.

So good on him and good on you.

Happy New Year!

Peace

MG

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Cathy

Not much more to say that hasn't been said except good that you acknowledge his being a gentleman, and good for him to see you to explain what happened.

He probably didn't expect any acknowledgement, being a gentleman is done, because it is the right thing to do.

Kudos to him and to you Cathy

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
double posted

Guest **cely***r***ne

Awww How sweet of him to go see you personally anyway to deliver this message! Mwaaa! Kisses to you sir! xo That made me smile from the inside out!

It is so nice to hear a nice story like this! I think we should have some more :D

if I may add...

this reminds me of a time I had someone cancel...so I went shopping lol

Upon my return to my hotel room, I found a gift bag on my table.

Peeking inside I find a little note written in red sharpie ^.^ (cute cuz its christmas hee hee) "sorry I had to cancel...happy holidays!"

further into the bag I find a pint of my favourite Scotch and a yummy chocolate bar! It made my night! This poor guy was ill and not up to par, yet he found the fizz to come and drop this gift off to me at the front desk :D It really meant alot to me.

There are bazillions (yes bazillions) of nice, good people in the world...thousands of them are here on cerb lol

It's great to hear about people doing the right thing. Good on him for being a gentleman, and good on you for acknowledging him.

Guest J******72

That was very classy of you to say regarding your gentleman, Cathy. Good for you.

In the same spirit of acknowledgement, there is a lady I was to see today. Never even crossed my mind to check about weather (I'm a 3 1/2 hour drive away) She pm'd last night that weather wasn't good and when I checked it was calling for snow Kingston to Ottawa (route I'd be taking) We are rescheduling, and I'm disapointed that I'm not seeing her today. But she showed concern for my safety/welfare, something I won't forget

She knows who she is. A public thank you to her, I privately thanked her too.

BTW WINTER SUCKS

RG

Hi Cathy. I just wanted to say hi and thank you for the session that I enjoyed last month. I'm the guy from out west visiting family for Christmas. I will most definitely be making another appointment as soon as I know I'm coming back.