Guest BONEHER

holly sh*t. seems that im not the only one that wants her #! anyone that has it could you pm me. anyways im on the road alot, any advice on where to look, just move to downtown ottawa from mtl. thx

I just can't seem to hook up with this vixen. She told me she was at a hotel one day, but could not host. My car is not suitable/

"Drive by" as in she normally has no place to host.

Just found out she lost her phone last night and should be getting a new one today.

Many but not all PM's sent with her info.

thanks for the update, had some time to kill this morning in her area and was going to give her a call... guess I'll have to find something (or someone) else to do... :(

Guest test22

Dreamer 8,

Could you please send me a PM with the details as well. Thanks.

Guest HotStuffHeidi

Dreamer,

We've met before, and you know I will always be your friend and that I have nothing to say bad about you ever.

But I just really don't know what to say about this.

Just be careful..

Theres a very very fine line in the legalities in doing what I am doing right now, as opposed to how she is conducting herself.

I saw this girl yesterday, she really is a nice girl and provided me with exceptional service. Guys, plase be nice to this lady. She insisted that I go for seconds and I told her "I'm not sure that I can" and she says "Lets see what I can do to fix that" :)

I really enjoyed this girl and please please be extra nice.

Heidi,

Thanks for your consern .... I love you too sweety. We have to get together again soon for a evening out.

I am not worried about the legalities with this girl but thanks.

thanks for the update, had some time to kill this morning in her area and was going to give her a call... guess I'll have to find something (or someone) else to do... :(

She has her phone back and the same number works.

dreamer

I've met alot of really nice people and i have enjoyed the times I've spent with all of you. I wanted to thank dreamer for the opertunity and you guys for the nice complements and reviews. I hope to meet more of you, but mostly I hope to see the ones i've met again.

EVE

Guest f***2f***
dreamer

I've met alot of really nice people and i have enjoyed the times I've spent with all of you. I wanted to thank dreamer for the opertunity and you guys for the nice complements and reviews. I hope to meet more of you, but mostly I hope to see the ones i've met again.

EVE

hey welcome to the forum...we've heard such good things about you! Have a great day.:)

dreamer

EVE

Hi Sweetheart, welcome to the forum!

It's great you have decided to participate as a member. I'll see you again soon. ;)

OK I am a big believe in PK but the other night I was comming home from a few drinks and went by a corner store to get some latenight snacks.

As I approch the door a girl asks for a smoke.... I say sorry don't have any.

I am thinking to myself this girl must be working ???

SO when I leave I talk to her and sure enought I get the best BBBJ for only $40.

She is 30 and had kids so she is not the spinner type I love so much but for a "quick fix" she is a real gem.

IF you are a regular on here and want her number PM me.

p.s. she is located in the west end near westgate.

yes, can I get her number and where in Westgate she is.

Thanks

MB

since eve is on here now that is totally up to her not me.

Aah, Dear Eve....

I had the IMMENSE pleasure of her company tonight....Gentlemen,....this is what I see in Eve after our 30 minute encounter..

1.Her g

Hey!!!...it cut me off!!!...or did I press a wrong button....wtf...

I promise to be brief and concise,...

this

not again?!!!

as I was saying, she captivated me right from the start with her energy and desire to get to know a bit about me...a real turn-on for me...I was intrigued by her and I had the pleasure to get to know of her MANY artistic talents in our break-the-ice chat...VERY pleasant, soft-spoken person....I was thinking to myself, as I was getting harder and harder.....this is indeed a unique opportunity for me to make a true, sizzling hot connection with this generous and beautifully-dressed woman...she wore this amazing, Madonna-type outfit....killer!!!! It suited her SO well...I was really flattered and made to feel very horny that she took the time to get so dolled-up for MOI, when I knew our encounter would have to be woefully brief...she is a true PP"....pleasure provider...live in the moment, cherishing each interaction...(when we finally got "involved", I couldn't last too long, the sight of her gorgeous booty as I gently caressed her was too much, I simply couldn't hold back...)..."in my wildest dreams (translated: hot, sweaty fantasies), could I ever imagine that such a beautiful, sexy, perhaps vulnerable (who isn't?!) woman would EVER, IN A MILLION YEARS move in next door to me?....C'mon, guys, can u imagine?! A true testament to the oldest profession...and for a good reason....Eve exemplifies the kind of staightforward, no-games approach....she's a delightful, sensitive artist with her unique (to be truly cherished) desire to please men with her obvious charm and awesome skills.....thank you, Eve, for your most excellent company...xo I'm going to see her another 50 time before I five a rating out of 10...so far,... I see her on the front lawn of her noew home next door to me, she looks awesome in her little bikini bottoms and halter top....she smiles, turns and shows her (Sandra Stone...).....much more research needed, y'know......lol....mmm...

Dreamer8, I thank you for giving Eve, this unique artist, the chance to get the opportunity to reap the benefits of this essential forum and our generous and well-groomed membership.... Eve is deserving of ALL of the accolades and success, financially first but also that she really just wants every man to leave with a smile on his face for the day.......'nuf said....let's offer this person a steady income and not over strain her....generous tips (even another $20...guys, when you think of getting teased in a SC for $80....here, u get the REAL DEAL.....and give a good tip, too!!.....payment IN ADVANCE (like 100% of the SPs) always GREATLY appreciated....duh!!!!...Let's help this woman get at least "well-to-do"....comfortable.....she is a class act!!!....

Aah, Dear Eve....

I had the IMMENSE pleasure of her company tonight....Gentlemen,....this is what I see in Eve after our 30 minute encounter..

1.Her g

Wow. Your first encounter and you get to her "g"!

Just kidding. Too good an e-error (wrong button pressed) to pass up.

Just FYI, you can always "edit" your own posts even after posting.

But I'm glad you left this is one "as is/as was"................

Dreamer8, I thank you for giving Eve, this unique artist, the chance to get the opportunity to reap the benefits of this essential forum and our generous and well-groomed membership.... Eve is deserving of ALL of the accolades and success, financially first but also that she really just wants every man to leave with a smile on his face for the day.......'nuf said....let's offer this person a steady income and not over strain her....generous tips (even another $20...guys, when you think of getting teased in a SC for $80....here, u get the REAL DEAL.....and give a good tip, too!!.....payment IN ADVANCE (like 100% of the SPs) always GREATLY appreciated....duh!!!!...Let's help this woman get at least "well-to-do"....comfortable.....she is a class act!!!....

Your wellcome and I can see you really really like her :)

called her one night she seemed nice on the phone but when she told me her address that was a no go. that is a scary rent to income building and is scarey to go up there at night.

Guest f***2f***

ha ha...reminds me of the joke....(maybe should be in the joke section)

Q. What's the difference between a G spot and a golf ball?

A. Men will search a half an hour for a golf ball!

quote=mustang19671967;13409]called her one night she seemed nice on the phone but when she told me her address that was a no go. that is a scary rent to income building and is scarey to go up there at night.

The thrill of the hunt...always exciting...or in this case the thrill of the c...never mind. Do your part and increase the income. :D