OK I am a big believe in PK but the other night I was comming home from a few drinks and went by a corner store to get some latenight snacks.

As I approch the door a girl asks for a smoke.... I say sorry don't have any.

I am thinking to myself this girl must be working ???

SO when I leave I talk to her and sure enought I get the best BBBJ for only $40.

She is 30 and had kids so she is not the spinner type I love so much but for a "quick fix" she is a real gem.

IF you are a regular on here and want her number PM me.

p.s. she is located in the west end near westgate.

Guest sewsyerface

You have great luck with drive-bys. Speaking of which, have you seen the Olsen twin look alike lately?

Hey Dreamer,

Can you tell us where the event took place (in your car, at her place)?

Did she allow you to touch or feel her?

Merivale used to be my stomping ground before I moved.

Thanks for the info.

leyley

Guest f***2f***

Sweet!! I also had a funny experience Monday night but wasn't as brave as you. I was walking on the next street over from Rideau....behind the Bay and there was a really pretty black girl with a tight mini skirt on just standing and smoking by the telephone booths. As I've been around the world and recognise a working girl's stance I thought "wow she's working." But there were a lot of folks around and although I was mighty tempted as she looked hot as hell I thought it would be just my luck if it was a sting.

I kept glancing over at her and she was definately returning the stare but I was probably better off not going there.

Guest vanny08

hey man im new on here but i live in the west end and wouldnt mind getting that contact info

thanks

sewsyerface

I have not seen the twins but to be honest I have not been looking.

leyley

this was an in car and yes she encouraged it!

igotaboner

yeah you got to be really carefull ...let them make the first move and if you get her away from the area you met ..you should feel free from a sting as they wouldn't let it go that far.

I should have been more specific in my first post.

If you are a "regular" means that you have been here a few months at least and have been a contributing member to this forum.

If you want the info but are too new or have not posted get a senior member here to pm me that they endorse you ... Try pk after you used their service ;)

Hey Dreamer,

How old. how tall, how heavy? the basics are fine

Hey Dreamer

sometimes these can be the best ones to meet and get great service from it has happened to me and the ongoing times become more fun with them

Guest steveo999

I don't know what to say to you guys.... Dreamer.. I thought you had a rep for reviewing real SP's?.. not hookers on the street?.... IMHO .. grabbin a $40 bbbj at the convienence store is a little worrisome for safe sp's out there who are trying to make a living... not supplying their habits...

Hey Dreamer,

How old. how tall, how heavy? the basics are fine

she is a 30 yr old mother, big boobs stretch marks, long light brown hair, pretty eyes as for height and weight I have no Idea maybe 5'3" to 5'5" and not skinny but not all fat you know in between..... sorry I suck at guessing height and weight.

I don't know what to say to you guys.... Dreamer.. I thought you had a rep for reviewing real SP's?.. not hookers on the street?.... IMHO .. grabbin a $40 bbbj at the convienence store is a little worrisome for safe sp's out there who are trying to make a living... not supplying their habits...

Steveo I got my Valued Member Award for helping other members like you with their questions and for posting my 400+ reviews.

Since your new I will not take your post as an insult but I have to tell you it is quite bold comming from someone with so few post and being so new to this forum.

I find it intresting that you believe that this woman was any diffrent than other SP's only becasue of where I met her and how much I paid. The truth is that regular SP's sometimes have drug problems and not every girl who is not advertizing in the paper/online or thru an agency has a drug problem.

I guess this could all be chalked up to sour grapes as you would not qualify to get her number anyway.

JACKLEBALLS MESSAGE WAS DELETE BY THE MOD

You should watch your language. Dreamer did say she had strecth marks so maybe this lady is doing this to feed her children. I don't think there is a requirement to call her that.

Your lucky I am not an SP because I would balcklist you.

Sweet!! I also had a funny experience Monday night but wasn't as brave as you. I was walking on the next street over from Rideau....behind the Bay and there was a really pretty black girl with a tight mini skirt on just standing and smoking by the telephone booths. As I've been around the world and recognise a working girl's stance I thought "wow she's working." But there were a lot of folks around and although I was mighty tempted as she looked hot as hell I thought it would be just my luck if it was a sting.

I kept glancing over at her and she was definately returning the stare but I was probably better off not going there.

One safe way to find out if its a sting or not... Just tell her you want to bring her back to your house to do some nude modeling. That can't get you in trouble. If shes undercover she will have to refuse this. If she follows you to your place then ditch the modeling bs and offer more money for FS.

JACKLEBALLS MESSAGE WAS DELETE BY THE MOD

Jackleballs,

That was funny and when you put it that way it even seems a little stupid that someone would have to qualify to get that information.

I am sure there are plenty of girls you can meet that way but few I would ever recomend and even less that would have a cell phone number.

I tried to limit the number of people who got her number to both keep out the jurks that could/would wreck it for the rest of us and reward the people who are actually contributing to this forum.

Thanks for excluding yourself.

Guest f***2f***
One safe way to find out if its a sting or not... Just tell her you want to bring her back to your house to do some nude modeling. That can't get you in trouble. If shes undercover she will have to refuse this. If she follows you to your place then ditch the modeling bs and offer more money for FS.

I guess there is a big difference between temptation and doing the deed. I've never used a SW and doubt that I would...just way too risky at so many levels...I guess her hotness was what intrigued me.

When I worked in Vancouver many moons ago I used to talk to the SWs at Georgia and Burrard as I worked very close to there and they were always bold in asking all us business men walking by if we wanted "a date." I always enjoy talking to hot women so I'd usually stop to say hello and "how's tricks?" That's how I recognize the working girl stance/stare/swagger. :D

hey dreamer,

i have been around to a few gals,

one was by hunt club

it was two girls who gave me a good double bj

another girl was over by wellington and carling

you will get to know me i have been checking this site out for a while now

once you get to know me here

I live in the westboro area too. I see working gals all the time. I've been tempted to stop and see what they say or offer but with all the stings lately...I dunno. I will wait and try a real SP when the time comes. I like to know what I'm getting into, plus there are so many beautiful women available to choose from when dealing with a pro SP

...like PK :)

One of these days, a handsome, slim fellow is going to call PK and make his dream come true. lol

Hardlittle, call PK real soon, some of the fabulous ladies move on, you wouldn't want to miss out on a a great experience :). Check out some of past reviews including Dreamers..I agree PK is a good place to start your hobby, Enjoy.

errrr....right and you might consider being a little more polite. Your initial comment was in appropriate, and your response to dreamer, was aslo out of line. As a matter of fact a quick review of your posts shows you've got a bit of a negative attitude towards this hobby. Which begs the question, what the hell are you doing here?

It's apparent that you didn't come here to make firends, and if you did you've got a funny way of making your self approachable.

Relax, contribute and comment; don't criticize so much ,and you'll find people will want to hear what you have to say.

I'm amazed at the influx of newbies who come on board to pick fights with established posters and sp's, must be something in the drinking water ?

I think it is a good thing to have an influx of good (respectful and positively contributing) newbies. I do agree that it is very wrong to pick a fight with fellow board members in particular the long time contributers such as dreamer, loneskator, etc. whom all have been contributing so positively for long while and we all (newbies in particular) have been benefiting from their good advice and great articles. I too believe that his response to dreamer was way out of line (and I even didn't get the chance to read the one deleted by the mod). I am sure that the not so good newbies will sooner or later find their way out of this board. (I found this out by reading the past threats).

Remembering that everybody has to be (or used to be) a newbie at one time. It reminds me of a time that I just graduated from univ. and I attended a number of interviews and they all asking for related experience (How on earth I could have work experience if nobody was going to give me a chance to gain the required experience at the first place:confused:). Took me a while to hit the first job.

I want to thank the mod and my fellow members for your on going support especially in situations like this .. it shows me more than ever how great this forum and it's members are.

I called this girl back and asked how things were going she told me that she was getting a lot of forum members as clients and was really happy but I also found out she was charging $60 and just wanted to let everyone know. I guess I told too many people ..lol.

I want to thank the mod and my fellow members for your on going support especially in situations like this .. it shows me more than ever how great this forum and it's members are.

I called this girl back and asked how things were going she told me that she was getting a lot of forum members as clients and was really happy but I also found out she was charging $60 and just wanted to let everyone know. I guess I told too many people ..lol.

That's funny, next thing you know is that she'll have a place and start accepting incalls. She should maybe offer a discount for people you refer :), or at least for you :p