You might be on to something I found out she just got a place so I bet incalls are next. On the other hand $60 is still pretty cheap.

Dreamer,

I had the pleasure of making your friend's acquaintance and I agree with your choice of words to describe her. I chose the $60.00 in-call option (available for now). She is pleasant to talk with and tries to make you feel at ease. She has a very good talent and the price is right.

Play safe guys.

Jabba,

Glad you had a good time, I talked to her today and found out she is doing a special today... not sure what that means? I asked her if she did greek she said no but then said it dependend on how much she was offered.

I got her stats:

she is 5'4" 125 lbs with 36C boobs (nipple ring) she has light brown hair to her butt and blue eyes.

• Like 1

Oh please may I have her contact info Mr. Senior Member sir?

After the comments made by Cowboy you still find a way to be arrogant in asking Dreamer to PM you info.

I should start a poll to see how many member think Dreamer will actually PM you this info.

7 posts in over 2 years as a member and it seems in those fewe times you manage to insult SPs and other members of the Board.

I hope the MOD decides to review the pertinence of your membership. or maybe if you can't provide positive contributions to the board you will do the decent thing and get lost.

OK I am a big believe in PK but the other night I was comming home from a few drinks and went by a corner store to get some latenight snacks.

As I approch the door a girl asks for a smoke.... I say sorry don't have any.

I am thinking to myself this girl must be working ???

SO when I leave I talk to her and sure enought I get the best BBBJ for only $40.

She is 30 and had kids so she is not the spinner type I love so much but for a "quick fix" she is a real gem.

IF you are a regular on here and want her number PM me.

p.s. she is located in the west end near westgate.

Thanks for the excellent review and great lead!! Would you be so kind as to pm me with her number? Many thanks in advance. Dreamer8.

I got her to agree to $40 for bbbj for forum members ... so when you call make sure she knows.

I got her to agree to $40 for bbbj for forum members ... so when you call make sure she knows.

That was nice of you to negotiate a CERB discount; and Dreamer please don't take the following as a criticism of you, since you are one of the very valuable contibutors to CERB.

I think we should all consider whether paying her only $40 is exploitive. She must be inexperienced if she is charging so little. Even at $60 she would be the cheapest in the city. Part of treating the women in this industry with respect includes not taking advantage of either their inexperience or desperation.(this is only a comment that maybe she is desperate for instant $$, not to suggest all women who work in the industry are desperate for $$)

Comments anyone?

Pike no offence taken

It's simply a question of supply and demand and net income.

the guys are willing to pay $40 but not as many at $60 so her net income is higher if she charges less.

If you can afford the extra 20 and she deserves it give it to her if not I think she will just be happy that she is getting the regular business.

OK I am a big believe in PK but the other night I was comming home from a few drinks and went by a corner store to get some latenight snacks.

As I approch the door a girl asks for a smoke.... I say sorry don't have any.

I am thinking to myself this girl must be working ???

SO when I leave I talk to her and sure enought I get the best BBBJ for only $40.

She is 30 and had kids so she is not the spinner type I love so much but for a "quick fix" she is a real gem.

IF you are a regular on here and want her number PM me.

p.s. she is located in the west end near westgate.

Dreamer! I visited a pk girl (Robin) in the Westgate vicinity several days ago prior to seeing this thread. Would it be possible for you to pm me this bbbj queen's contact info? The price is right even for cim. Thanks in advance.

Dreamer8

I have bene out of the game for a bit but woul also love this information to be PM'd to me if at all possible. Sounds like a deal that might be to good to pass up :-)

I was out with some friends watching the hockey game the other night, not far from Westgate so I thought I would try this girl out. One quick phone call and she was very eager and enthusiastic to meet. She gave me directions to pick her up. We agreed to a little car fun as she could not receive where she was staying. She's an attractive girl with an average body type, nice breasts, long brown hair and a great smile. She has a very sarcastic sense of humour which I liked, and makes you feel very much at ease. We found a nice quiet spot and she made sure I was comfortable, which was great. I received a fantastic BBBJ with CIM, damage $40 and an additional $20 tip for CIM. Guys treat her right she's a sweatheart providing a service with a great attitude. A real gem find by dreamer.

Guest f***2f***

wow that sounds like phun....dreamer could you pm me the info too??

I just can't seem to hook up with this vixen. She told me she was at a hotel one day, but could not host. My car is not suitable/