hic....

guess who i saw again? All I can say is, like SO many guys are saying about Eve.....PLEASE, take GOOD care of her....just 'cause, ok??!! Y'all know what I'm talkin' about..Ok, listenup and listenup, good!! First of all, thanks to Dreamer8....U ol' dog, U!!!.. You really sent us an Angel....We are eternally grateful and ABSOLUTELY not worthy!!!!.......Listen up, Gents....Repeat after me;...We gentlemen shall hereby present ourselves ON TIME WITH CASH IN HAND suitably groomed and ready to receive the ultimate pleasure...AMEN

...we EACH have our Eve story to relive eternally in our minds with a shit eating grin on our faces.....this person is a fantasy cum true.....NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Dreamer,

We've met before, and you know I will always be your friend and that I have nothing to say bad about you ever.

But I just really don't know what to say about this.

Just be careful..

Theres a very very fine line in the legalities in doing what I am doing right now, as opposed to how she is conducting herself.

I can't really say anything more than what was said above me here.

REALLY?

WOW.

Don1,

Your wellcome and nice points lets treat her right.

Speaking of which I found out a member from here chicken out and left her at the tims ... you know who you are (shame on you) that reflects badly on all of us.

I want to say your wellcome to all the guys (who posted/pm'ed me) and sorry to all the SP's I really didn't relize this would be such a big deal.

Dreamer8, I thank you for giving Eve, this unique artist, the chance to get the opportunity to reap the benefits of this essential forum and our generous and well-groomed membership.... Eve is deserving of ALL of the accolades and success, financially first but also that she really just wants every man to leave with a smile on his face for the day.......'nuf said....let's offer this person a steady income and not over strain her....generous tips (even another $20...guys, when you think of getting teased in a SC for $80....here, u get the REAL DEAL.....and give a good tip, too!!.....payment IN ADVANCE (like 100% of the SPs) always GREATLY appreciated....duh!!!!...Let's help this woman get at least "well-to-do"....comfortable.....she is a class act!!!....

Can not agree more. Me and Eve connected in so many ways. I even call her now to chat sometimes and she is allwyas willing and cheerful. She called me once to chit chat as well, was brief but I was flattered.

PM sent

she has been getting hotel rooms off and on so call her to find out if she has one.

Do you have a good discription of EVE

eg. Ht & Wt , looks , rating 1 to 10 etc...

Guest *ard**Ga*

Sent her a couple of messages but no reply. Is it legit to ask for the num here?

Re: hotel rooms.....

I do have a very keen sense (plus help form a VERY reliable source..) that Eve would greatly benefit from a more stable lifestyle as pertaining to a regular place to lay her head where SHE sees fit....after all, isn't a woman in control of her environment by nature more relaxed and more energetic, a place where she can really focus on her craft...i think that she would benefit greatly by knowing that her service is valuable and that she needs adequate compensation so she can choose her environment and have a safe, fully paid haven for herself and her chosen playmates......

Guest f***2f***

saw her last night...she had a motel room...btw she doesn't check the internet that much so PMs don't work...you'll have to phone her...she answers very promptly and sweetly...I enjoyed her company...nice girl.

I've pm'd her as well with not luck in getting a reply. If someone would be so kind as to pm her contact info to me I'd appreciate it. I'm pretty much a lurker so I won't be upset if I don't get it right away.

I saw eve agin last night, what a wonderful time it was.

pm me for her number, you better give her a fat tip.

You can Pm Otherone or Dreamer8 for her number. Last time I checked/called she told me $150 for incall or outcall. I was going to go with an outcall but I got caught up in work. She still offers the discount/special to Cerbites, $100 bj (BBBJ). But you have to mention you are a cerb member and that you would like the special.

She did mention incall was availble so I am guessing she now has a place to accomodate. You would need to verify with dreamer8 or Eve herself.

This reminds of Economics in high school, the demand/supply and cost curves. Three lines intersecting, their points of interection can be found which in turn is their cost. As the Demand and Supply go up (together) , the cost will go up until it reaches break even. So Eve seems to now be at market rate. That is around $150-$180 range you would normally expect for FS. So dreamer's $40 BBBJ was long gone by time I called, but feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

With the increased demand there was no need to be below Market Rate for an SP (non SW category) as simple economic calculations would reveal that this would not necessarily increase profits, so basically her rate now is economically sound ... I think.

MB

intresting ....I will talk to her to see what is going on?

If someone gets a new/different rate from the above mentioned please inform the board as I welcome any corrections. This was the rate I was given when I called and was told the same rate was for either incall or outcall ($150 FS), $100 discount for Cerb members (non FS).

Either way this is the correct market rate is it not? So why would one not agree with the rate, surely an SP is allowed to raise/dictate her rate as she sees fit. Plus I am sure the other SPs on this board may not like being undercut seeing as though she is considered an SP and not a SW.

Feedback welcomed.

MB

100 for bbbj is too much. I donated 40+20 (cim) about 2 weeks ago.

100 for bbbj is too much. I donated 40+20 (cim) about 2 weeks ago.

I can’t speak for other SP’s, but I do not feel Eve is undercutting me in any way shape or form. She is obviously a bright young woman who hit on some difficult times and did what she had to do. We have all been there, and there is no guarantee we won’t end up there again. To say that because you paid a fee two weeks ago, means you should always pay that rate is nonsense. Does this mean your car is parked until gas returns to $.89/liter? Or did you move out into a cardboard box because you’re waiting for a bungalow in the low $60’G’s to come around? I think not. This attitude is disgusting and repugnant in its entirety.

This woman is trying to right things in her life, and I personally think that she deserves far more than she’s charging now. As a matter of fact, maybe I’ll give her a call and take her to lunch, show her what’s out there. Diamonds deserve to be polished, admired and set for display. She will know which clients really helped and who just took advantage of her desperation. And I promise you, she will not soon forget which category each and everyone falls into. She is a person, someone’s mother and someone’s daughter.

For you to state that the service isn’t worth what she’s charging tells me that maybe you need to reassess your income requirements. That kind of cheap is self explanatory. I would like to see you do what she is doing? Think about it. How would you feel to have a different dick in your mouth 10 times a day, feel the slime on your tongue, smell the pubic sweat hit your nostrils, forget trying to swallow anything solid for weeks on end because your windpipe is bruised. Would $60 be enough for you? At the end of the day, it wouldn't be. So put your tail between your hind quarters and slink back to the dog house where this mentality belongs.

Show this woman the respect she deserves or keep your opinions to yourself. I for one will not tolerate this attitude directed towards anyone.

Sincerely,

Catherine

Cat,

Good points and very discriptive ... almost lost my lunch on that one!

I talked to Eve last night and she is charging what she wants too but at the same time everything is negotiable.

I know the language was a little graphic, but too often people don’t think about the experience from all perspectives. I for one, worry about the health risks she is exposed to, especially if she has little ones to care for. Her willingness to fight in the trenches is amazing and I feel shows true inner strength. Right now, she is handling her business the way she feels it needs to be handled.

But I also know what that kind of traffic can do in the long run to someone’s spirit. Once the spirit is broken, that is when a woman becomes vulnerable to a host of self destructive behaviors’. For some, its substance abuse, for others it is a deep seated self loathing that permeates every pore of a woman’s body. By the time this happens, those that contributed have moved on to the next BBBJ Queen. She is left alone.

Clients have no idea the long term ramifications of this industry on every aspect of an SP, and it’s mainly the negative that lingers and is near impossible to eradicate. I have spent years working with women just like Eve, and every one of them, no exceptions, went thru the same process at some point.

The day of internal reckoning will come, and she will remember this time with mixed emotions. It will be remembered fondly as the time she took control and fixed things. Then the memories of the clients that were good to her and made her feel human, accepted. Next she will remember the feelings that the faceless, those that she has had to block out, left her with. The feelings of being used, of being disposable will come with time. I have yet to meet an SP that didn’t have this cross their hearts at one time or another, and unless they have an incredible support system it will remain and tarnish every relationship they will ever get involved in, regardless of how healthy it is.

I get tired of this business being so one sided. The only people that truly understand what SP’s go thru are other SP’s and those that are involved with them on an emotionally intimate basis. Clients have no clue what this business can do to our bodies, our minds and our souls. I just hope that all consider this the next time an “Eve” comes along. Would like to see a woman you loved go thru what she is right now?

Catherine

• Like 1