Hey Skater

You and I have never met, nor do I know your name... but I was just reading your post below about how you like to give Ladies respect. (Me too. I love them.)

So here's the damnedest thing... last week I was with 4 ladies. And 2 of them - coincidently, right out of the blue - mentioned you to me (not by your real name of course; just by Loneskater) as someone who really treats them well and with respect.

Buddy, hats off to ya. You are definitely on the right page and doing something right.

Ladies... I present to you... the one and only Loneskater; obviously a perfect gentleman.

I like to give as much as I receive. My approach has always been that this is a business and it is not the business or work that makes a person who he/she is and I don't judge others by what they do. I do my upmost to treat the ladies with respect, and from some of my previous posts, I think I made that fact well known on this board. When I decide to see a new SP/MP, I am always thinking that I will be repeating because I go to my meeting with the mindset that it will be another fantastic experience and I will truly enjoy myself. First and foremost for me is the idea that I am going to meet another amazing woman. And this planet would be boring without them.

This is all about mutual respect.

Thanks Incognito!

Thanks to those 2 ladies and to others that appreciate my attitude towards them. But I must say the ladies deserve all the credit. I have often commented in my recommendations about the ladies personnality and great conversations. That has really opened my eyes. I have also learned a lot form my best woman friend. She is actually an SP. Don't try to guess who or make assumptions, as I have never posted a recommendation on her and never will. If I did that would be kind of a shill. Plus we are just good friends. From her and the ladies I had the pleasure of being with I have learned how demanding this business can be for INDY ladies and my hat is off to them for making all this effort for us and managing to greet us with the most wonderful smiles.

I also have to give some of the credit to Mod for making CERB what it is. He has thought us all top resppect each other. No wonder why we have so many SPs/MPs as members. Chat room is getting fun and the ladies who come in the room have shown us that they are more than just sex objects. There has been some interesting conversations lately.

If we all take a few minutes to know just a little about these wonderful ladies, respect will just come naturally.

Hey Skater

You and I have never met, nor do I know your name... but I was just reading your post below about how you like to give Ladies respect. (Me too. I love them.)

So here's the damnedest thing... last week I was with 4 ladies. And 2 of them - coincidently, right out of the blue - mentioned you to me (not by your real name of course; just by Loneskater) as someone who really treats them well and with respect.

Buddy, hats off to ya. You are definitely on the right page and doing something right.

Ladies... I present to you... the one and only Loneskater; obviously a perfect gentleman.

Thanks Incognito!

Chat room is getting fun and the ladies who come in the room have shown us that they are more than just sex objects. There has been some interesting conversations lately.

Yep, just the other night the topics of conversation included cheese, Montreal and its restaurants, licking nipples, pegging, long-deceased pets and bond girls. And at the end of the night a very talented cerb member came in and sketched some sketches for us. Truly memorable!

Guest Buba_Canuck

I go away for a while and look what I miss. Eve seems like a very nice lady ... I wish her the best of luck on this board and I hope all her customers treat her with the respect she so richly deserves. I also hope I can become a client.