Today is one of those days...

It's been a couple of months since I started a thread on this board.

Went and spent some time with my favorite SP last night, left there feeling mildly euphoric. Those moments that occur in life that you just can't quite explain but leave you feeling like you have a happy heart. Yes, she is a beautiful and very attractive woman on the outside but I have gotten to know her and spend time with her. To me, she is five or even ten fold more beautiful on the inside. I sincerely mean that.

I have a bounce in my step today. The feeling that life is good and a day when it feels, at least a little restored, that things are alright. I've found myself realizing that my random thoughts are those filled with pleasant thoughts of her. No, not just the "activities" that took place but of the entire experience itself.

Since I was a young teenager I've known that I didn't and still don't believe in monogamy, that may change one day. I'm single and still fairly young. I've experienced a couple of long-term relationships in my life but never wanted to follow through and commit. Some may see this as an act of selfishness as I once did but I realize it's that I simply don't agree, for me, with that type of lifestyle. I acknowledge that there is a very likely chance that I will never be a father, I'm okay with that...I am at peace with it. I have never felt like it was for me. We all have different thoughts of what makes us happy in life.

I have met just a couple of women in my life where I have had thoughts that perhaps one day, one day, I may be willing to settle down with someone. You know, when I'm older and find that someone that I may be content to spend those later years enjoying life with. Perhaps seeing more of the world and enjoying some of the truly beautiful things and places to visit that life has to offer. When the day will come when I will be old and sitting on that swing-chair beside that one person that is so dear to me and we're just rocking back and forth while holding hands.

That day may or may never come. I may or may never have the opportunity to grow old. I'm by no means insinuating that if I get there it will be with this person who is making me feel this way or having these thoughts today. What I do know is that if it ever does come or happen for me, as I see it or visualize it in my mind, it will be with someone just like her... or it will never happen at all.

WIR

• Like 3

Sounds like you are mixing a paid fantasy with reality. Don't go there my friend.

I can have an extra skip in my step because of a great time with a client. Doesn't mean the lines are crossed in my mind.

I think he is just feeling the positivity of a great session and that can last for days at a time after the actual encounter.

Personally that is how I wish all my sessions would go. With such a positive high that we both enjoy the following days just a little bit more.

There is too much negativity in the world and it can drag you down fast. So I am happy for the OP, and maybe a little jealous. LOL

• Like 7

Sounds like you are mixing a paid fantasy with reality. Don't go there my friend.

I'm by no means insinuating that if I get there it will be with this person who is making me feel this way or having these thoughts today.

....it will be with someone just like her...

WIR

Knew someone would go there. I was even going to mention it at the end of my OP that someone would do so.

WIR

Knew someone would go there. I was even going to mention it at the end of my OP that someone would do so.

WIR

Yes, of course you did, seeing as that's what happened when you made an identical post on the other board. Interesting that you deleted the thread over there.

I don't mean to be negative, just realistic. Enjoy your time with her for what it is but realize, you don't know her. You know the paid version of her. They aren't the same. Outside of the sp world she doesn't exist, neither does someone "just like her" (actually the paid version of her). Believing that you will find someone in an unpaid relationship who will behave like someone in a paid "relationship" is where I think you will end up in trouble.

Yes, of course you did, seeing as that's what happened when you made an identical post on the other board. Interesting that you deleted the thread over there.

I don't mean to be negative, just realistic. Enjoy your time with her for what it is but realize, you don't know her. You know the paid version of her. They aren't the same. Outside of the sp world she doesn't exist, neither does someone "just like her" (actually the paid version of her). Believing that you will find someone in an unpaid relationship who will behave like someone in a paid "relationship" is where I think you will end up in trouble.

To clarify this situation for you, I posted it on the other board so she could see it. When I sent her a link for this one she was not able to as perhaps I sent the wrong link. After she sent text that she read it I deleted it from the other board.

You don't know much about me or her. I have spent an equal amount of unpaid time with her as I have paid time so I know both versions of her and they have now become one of the same. When she asks for me to come over those are unpaid times as when I call her I leave "the envelope" on the kitchen counter, it's pretty simple really. Please, don't state what I know and what I don't know since the truth is that you don't know everything but I guess I can't blame you for your assumptions. We just had a really great night on Monday, we talked more than anything and the next day it just happen to leave me with thoughts that perhaps one day I just might be willing to settle down. With her, your right, probably never. Simply that if I ever did it would have to be with someone just like her in ways, that's all.

I do appreciate your concern for me though, so thank you for that.

WIR

Friendly advice in general is one thing but there are lots of assumptions here on your part sweetie. Just sayin'

Yes, I assumed he was talking about an SP. He did start off by saying he spent time with his "favourite SP." Now he says he doesn't pay her, or at least not all the time. If he's not paying her, she's not an SP.

Does she think of him as a client or boyfriend? If the answer is boyfriend, then WIR, I imagine everything you say is true.

If the answer is client, then TBH, what you are describing sounds a lot like what has been referred to as a bad client on the regular client thread of the other board. For example, the guy who expects unpaid time, etc.

Anyway, you are correct, I don't know the details of your situation. I brought this up because it's not uncommon to see guys get a little over attached, if you know what I mean. If that's not your situation then please ignore everything I said.

Yes, I assumed he was talking about an SP. He did start off by saying he spent time with his "favourite SP." Now he says he doesn't pay her, or at least not all the time. If he's not paying her, she's not an SP.

Does she think of him as a client or boyfriend? If the answer is boyfriend, then WIR, I imagine everything you say is true.

If the answer is client, then TBH, what you are describing sounds a lot like what has been referred to as a bad client on the regular client thread of the other board. For example, the guy who expects unpaid time, etc.

Anyway, you are correct, I don't know the details of your situation. I brought this up because it's not uncommon to see guys get a little over attached, if you know what I mean. If that's not your situation then please ignore everything I said.

I've never specifically asked her if she sees me as a boyfriend or client.

We don't really talk about how we may or may not feel, we simply seem to enjoy spending time together for now. If she calls me to come over and hints to me not to bring my wallet but when I call her and leave an envelope on the kitchen counter, does that make me a bad client or simply someone she likes to see when she feels like having a few drinks or even other things perhaps? Regardless, neither one of us is complaining in any way at the moment.

It is fair to assume what you did/do with the little detail that was and still is provided. You are correct that she is an SP. She is someone who has called me to come and hang out with her, this doesn't make her not an SP. That however, doesn't seem to currently make us incapable of enjoying being social and other aspects together.

I will be cautious and mindful of her as well.

WIR

I would say the OP and the companion have it figured-out well enough. The relationship seems to work for both of them. Nice.

• Like 1