Is it just me or do you guys feel like you can't pay for a regular massage anymore after getting into sensual massage? lol

I haven't seen my RMT since I started going for sensual massages, and to be honest I am kind of afraid to. Since my brain now associates a woman massaging my body with "happy endings", I am concerned how my "little head" may react if I visit my RMT.

Thoughts? Comments? Opinions?

Just throwing it out there for discussion!!

Cheers!!

There are so many great RMT/CMT-quality massages available in town by beautiful MAs, I would think twice before seeing a legit RMT/CMT unless it was for an insurance receipt. The best quality and most beneficial massages I've received have not been from a RMT and have included a happy ending.

:motion:

... unless it was for an insurance receipt...

RMT's are also income tax deductable as a health care deduction.

I wonder if there a best of both worlds available (a tax deductable happy massage).

I see an RMT on a recommendation of my physician. As I go to alleviate the problems associated with a specific sporting injury, and she does it well, I have not been tempted to start looking for any more although she is an attractive young lady. I don't believe any of the gals who do sensual massage have the skill or training to do this type of work. I feel justified claiming it on my insurance

That said, for best results I keep the two types of massage seperate, and when it's about relaxation the sensual massage ladies have learned another set of skills to make for a nice time, and I don't feel cheated because I couldn't make a claim.

Guest S***dst***

RMT's are not strictly for relaxation purposes.

Although this is the common request, it's a huge misconception that's all they do.

RMT's are trained to deal with actual physical/medical issues people have to deal with.

One example is a stroke. While you cant regain control/use of your afected side, visiting an RMT and other various theraputic venues will help maintain blood flow, reduce swelling, pain, and "fix" the spasticity on the affected side. In essence return some functionality/balance back to your body.

Sports injuries such as, ACL ruptures, Bruises, tendonitis etc are also helped greatly by RMT's who are trained to handle them. Massage therapy is an old, but still effective, natural way to help your own body heal itself, and quicker.

The main difference I find between RMT style and MA style is the care they transfer through thier energy. Believe what you will about that statement, Someone who is a "text book" RMT can not relax/treat you the same as an RMT who's instincts guide their hands. The same is true in the MA world IMO as you will all agree, I 'm sure, you can tell when someone is being mechanical with you... amirtie?

If I am really hurting I will see a RMT. My best massage has been from one RMT while I lived in Toronto. I was taking a year long course involving may hours stuck at a desk or in a lecture theatre. To relieve stress and to elevate tightness in my neck and shoulders she was the perfect fix, offering a ?deep tissue massage?. She was 90 lbs soaking wet. I remember her saying ?tell me if I am too strong or I hurt you?. I laughed as I am 6 ft and weigh over 200 lbs. .... I never cried ?uncle?, but I came close. It was addictive and I found I saw her ever two weeks or so. Although she was really cute I could control myself as she was all business and followed RMT protocals.

I find MAs generally give a good rub down before the inevitable ?release?, but this experience aims to meet a totally different need or desire. It would be great to combine the two objectives.

I've never been comfortable getting a normal massage as I am quite young and I get physically stimulated easily. Upon exploring the concept of MAs and having an experience with one it was definitely a great combination of a relaxing massage and an erotic encounter.

I didn't really mean for this thread to turn into an explanation of RMT services versus MP services. I am well aware of the difference and if you aren't you had better make yourself aware before visiting an RMT!! lol

It was all meant to be kind of fun and joking.... but turned into a pretty good serious discussion anyway!!

Cheers!!

I have seen an RMT for therapeutic massage to treat an injury. I can assure you that there is nothing relaxing about therapeutic massage. In fact it is painful. I really don't think Mr. Happy would ever get confused.

If you want to see an RMT and you're afraid of how your little head would react, you could try masturbating once or twice before the appointment.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S***dst***

Actually in response to Megans post, RMT's are also taught to ignore or treat with dignity when a situation arises when their clients becomes aroused.

A massage even from an RMT stimulates blood flow and causes your body to release endorphines (natural pain killers/relaxants) an erection during a massage is totally normal and NO ONE should be embarrased if it happens to you....Even if your therapist is a guy.. you can blame nature if you need too :P

Second, and it's a proven fact, your muscles contain "emotional memory".

Some people have had massages or just been touched in the right way their emotions just released. (akward sentence but I hope you guys get it)

They can start to cry for no reason, laugh histerically etc if those "memories" are awoken.

Personally, going through college I had my (now dearest) friend practise her TMJ (Temperal Mandibular Joint) treatment (non sexual massage I assure you..try a TMJ treatment yowsa!) and when she hit one spot in my mouth it hurt so much..but I got an instant, rock hard errection at the same time.

I attributed to the muscle memory theory, she attributed it to a pain and pleasure theory lol

Who knows *shrugs*

Therapeutic massages are good for your body and soul. Sensual massages are good for your body and soul. I figure I am worth it so I visit both. RMTs are well trained and should you get excited they'll either ignore it or massage another part of your body in a way that will make your erection go away. So deny yourself, bu remember RMTs don't do reverses or bodyslides :grin:

I have to say that the weirdest experience for me was getting a massage from Lisa (of tantric massage) both before and after she went RMT... It was interesting to compare and contrast her style, as she used some of the same elements, but boy was it tough when you knew how each particular technique used to end :-).

Actually in response to Megans post, RMT's are also taught to ignore or treat with dignity when a situation arises when their clients becomes aroused.

I don't know, the only way I'd get that aroused by a massage is if the masseuse was massaging around my thighs. I would assume RMTs would avoid that area, no?

No, if it is a full body relaxing massage, the massage is from head to toe, unless you tell your RMT to stay away from that area.

I always ask my RMT to ensure she massage my gluteus maximus muscle and above at my lower back, and of course my thighs, it really gets the blood flowing.;-)

I would assume RMTs would avoid that area, no?

I, for one, appreciate the sentiment expressed in the first post. I have been seeing RMTs for years and have only recently been enjoying other types of massage.... and I must say that when I go to my regular RMT (who is also smoking hot), I do often get aroused... it's as if my brain has come to expect the happy ending... I think she's noticed the change too - as a professional, she never comments, but all of a sudden she gets a standing ovation whereas she didn't before. Her trick is to move to a more sore spot and get some pain happening! :-)

Guest S***dst***

RMT's avoid the genitals altogether, aswell as anything their client is uncomfortable with having treated.

However if you are comfortable enough, yes they do massage the inner thigh area..

It is however a lot different than an MP or the movies do. There is a whole draping procedure as well as technique and positioning that are much different and less invasive; not to mention they can be painful if never done properly before.

As a general rule with an RMT if you ask them to do a full body relaxation they should ask if you are comfortable with your bum and thighs being worked on. The only part of your body, other than genitals, that is not included in a full body relaxation massage is abdominal work; which can be uncomfortable even for people who are in great shape even.

As far as never being aroused by an RMT, there is the situation I mentioned previously, with myself, but some clients actually fall asleep on the table...and obviously with the massage in progress, can have some exciting dreams :P

Being relaxed, and having all that increased blood flow, it's bound to go somewhere..especially if you let your mind wander ;)

I had the embarrased experience just last month after I had been to the other type of MA. She is my regular RMT, and I kept on visit her once a month for releasing my pain in lower back. She is beautiful and good friend. On that day, when she is working on my bum, I can not stop thinking the other way and the embarrassing thing is that I had a happy ending. So I had to say to her that I need to go to washingroom. I think she knows what happened. I had been her client for a long time and she is indeed a very good RMT. Now I do not know if I still can go to visit her, and how I can face her. Is that good to ignoring what happened and pretend nothing happened?

I don't think you should stop seeing her, but I wouldn't raise the issue either. You're both adults and these things can happen. As well she is a professional and you are a client so it really doesn't need discussion.

I am sure that the RMT that you are seeing for your back problem has seen this situation before. I would imagine that part of the schooling that an RMT recieves is in dealing with unexpected "arousals and accidents" and not those just related to ejaculation.

I am sure that you are not the first person to suffer this problem at the hands of an RMT and will not be the last.

If you are that worried about what happened and it is bothering you that much, on your next visit with the RMT discuss it with her. You are both adults and she is a trained professional and I am sure that she will put your mind at ease. You may find that she wants to discuss what happened and assure you that its okay, but may not want to raise the subject so as to not make you feel any more embarassed than you think you are over what happened.

I would continue to see her and hope that you understand that if the truth were know and more people were honest that this problem happens all the time and is dealt with and people move on.

Good Luck,

Rodehard

Thanks for the reply which makes me un-guilty. If the situation is normal and she has learned that from her training, I will go to see her. I do not want her to lose a client while she made her client happy. :-) . Well, probably I will take Magen's suggestion to do something before I go to meet her next time.

DID you ever pass some gas when she was playing with your ass?

Additional Comments:

DID you ever pass some gas when she was playing with your ass?