Sucker Born Every Minute

Wow, am I ever stupid. I have been with a few SP's in my life but not lately. Attempted to get back into it today and what a mistake. Found a SP on Backpages, drove out there, agreed to a donation and went up. Sort of a seedy motel with lots of interesting people hanging around, already out of my comfort zone. Oh well, already here, go up, room is pitch black, ok, bathroom door fully closed, money is requested right at start (I am okay with this, normal to me). As soon as I start to remove my shirts she asks how many condoms I brought. I answered none as it has been my experience that these are provided by the SP. She tells me that she has none and that I need to go the store across the street and get some. I ain't all that happy about this and request my money back. I am told that this can not happen and to go get condoms and come back. I sit down on the bed for a minute obviously a bit agitated. She then asked me if I have smoked crack today (way out of my comfort zone now). Probable asking me this so whomever might be hiding in the bathroom knows if I may have some super extra strength at the moment. I know I have been played at this point so I leave and walk towards the store to buy them. I return and there are many more people out front now, some right around the room I just came from. I send several text and of course no reply....

I cut my losses and get of of there...

Lessons learned, never go see anybody who has not been reviewed here first...

I am now at home just feeling stupid and a little lighter in the pocket book :-(

Has anybody else had similar happen to them or am I the only idiot out there???

Cop was driving by however what am I gonna say. Hey I was gonna do this can you go get my money back??? What a sucker I am ;-(

Happened today in Ottawa :-(

Guest J**ck*9

I'm really sorry to hear that gls. It's very fortunate that this situation didn't go any more sideways than it could have (i.e. A couple of bastards hiding in the bathroom). You're not stupid as you followed the usual protocol but was taken advantage of by a slime bucket passing herself off as respectful service provider.

It's unfortunate that incidents like this forces people to be so very extra vigilant. I agree with you about sticking with lovely ladies who have been nicely reviewed which should help with the trust aspect of this business.

Chin up my friend

holy $%&*, I am very sorry this happened to you gls *hug*. It was better to just leave like you did, no point about getting in danger for money.

I am scared about outcall for similar reasons. You have no control about the environment in which you're going.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I am sorry to hear about this gls, that would have completely freaked me out. I think you did the best thing by just leaving (who know what would have awaited your return to the room with the condoms).

I have only ever booked with women here as that is within my comfort level, and I have never had a bad experience. You are not a sucker, and should take pride in the fact that you have a level head and did the smart thing by leaving. Stick to the awesome women here and you will forget all about today in no time!

Wow! Sorry to hear that! It's those type of women that give other women in this business a bad name. It is the SP's responsibility to have condoms and that's a load of crap but they will say whatever to rip someone off and play the game.. Hopefully your next experience will be a better one!

Additional Comments:

holy $%&*, I am very sorry this happened to you gls *hug*. It was better to just leave like you did, no point about getting in danger for money.

I am scared about outcall for similar reasons. You have no control about the environment in which you're going.

Yes outcall can be very dangerous. I won't do outcalls in general.

There are only two regulars I see at their place and one is disabled and the other is elderly and has mobility issues. Even if you think you know someone like a regular, you really don't.

Going into someone else's environment can be unsettling for some. Myself included.

• Like 2

Things like this happen more often then you think. I got caught in something similar lately, she is a traveling lady from Toronto and was coming to Cornwall for a one day visit. She said she would be there at 3pm and even told me at which establishment she would stay. I had booked for 1 hour and when the time came, no text, she texted me later saying her room was not ready but it would be shortly. It was ready just before 4pm and I show up at the door.

This lady did not look that good(not like her pictures anyway), yes it was her but she had a headache and she asked if I could open the bottle of advil for her, I did and I asked if I could take a shower, she said fine and asked for the money up front, I did.

I come out of the shower she has lingerie on and she looked good in it except that she looked like she had been through a rough night. I offer a massage to her and she said that I was really nice so she laid on the bed while I perform my magic on her.

At no time did she let me close to her whispering eye, she kept those legs closed so tight air would not go through. After 25 minutes I gave up and asked her politely if I could get some money back and accept that this was only a half hour service, she refused, so I took off and accepted my lost. At no time did she come close to make me happy in anyway at all.

• Like 2

I don't think anyone suggested the OP's experience was an outcall. Eliza commented that as a provider she was afraid of outcall for similar reasons to OP's experience - that she would be going into an environment controlled by someone else.