itty bitty titty committee..

I think I'm the president.... and while I know there's a spinner group here, it's just not always the same..

So I am wondering about who in town has the teeniest, tiniest, prettiest ones...

I mean, almost not there... along the lines of Melissa Ashley (google it if you don't know of her)... she's wildly popular, so I know I am not alone in my love for this...

Any recommendations would be most appreciated!

• Like 1

Yay, for itty bitty titties....

I call them my bee stings, lol. I have small ones and that's okey to me because they are perky and always happy to come out to play. We are all shapes and sizes and in this kind of business that is perfect. I'm glad there is a guy out here proclaiming his love to the itty bitties. XoXo Peachy/Val.

Hee Hee!! I would love to see some pics from all you out there who would like to share!

I admire the pretty "mosquito bite" ones too!

Sigh, sadly I do not fit the bill with my full DDD's....

but as Peachy said they are beautiful in all shapes and sizes! :boobies:

I couldn't agree more! I am not exclusively attracted to small breasts, but do find them hard to find sometimes (pardon the pun...)... I know that there are historical trends in terms of what's deemed sexy but I have always had a soft spot (ok, hard spot) for the smallest of them... and for whatever reason, those that have them that small tend to have a lot of character... perhaps the teasing they often endure...

Just before I read this thread I was admiring pics of the voluptuous Naughty Angel, who has amazing albums on here, and amazing and desirable large breasts. But I agree with ottawaadventurer about 'small is beautiful', too. So yes, variety is the key.

Guest **cely***r***ne

I am so thrilled that i stumbled accross this!! I thought I was the president of the itty bitties :(

My breasts are teeeny but I love them! All that matters to me is nipples! if they have sensation thats all that matters!

I LOVE my Lil' Tots!! lol

Their always Perky and At Attention:boobeyes:

Gravity is No Match for My Boobies and I hardly have to wear a bra!!!

Itty Bitty Titties of the World..... Unite!!!!!:bigclap:

We've got the makings of a new social group, adventurer.

It's great to have our sp's perspectives.

Edited by Cato

There is an entry in the American Medical Journal from about 20 years ago; that directly linked breast cancer to wearing of tight binding clothing around your boobies (IE: a bra). The pooling of toxins because of restricted flow is the key.

For the last 20 years the only time I wear a bra is if I need to or when I'm working and it sure doesn't stay on long!

What happens is that your pectoral muscles start to do the work that the straps were doing and develop (which is why you rarely see a chesty female body builder), to carry the load.

I have a friend who is a G-inormous cup. I convinced her to not wear a bra for 3 months. She gave it a shot and while it was difficult, she now has pecs that can support her huge boobs. The only time she wears a bra is when she is doing athletics such as paint-ball.

Oh and the A535 advert guy isnt even in my league!!! :boobeyes:

YES!!! itti bitty tittie committee!

34A ftw!

I love my tiny boobies and the fact that I don't have to wear any bra!

Glad to see that there is some admirers on Cerb:D

Variety is nice but I must confess to a high level of interest towards the ladies in this 'club'. Yes these are the profiles and photos which I love to see and often the ladies I visit. Something about the slim and sleek look and high levels of responsiveness that attract me. Oh and with a nice white t-shirt, I'm in!

Posted via Mobile Device

Count me in as member of the small lovers' group. In and of themselves small boobs are desirable but when coupled with big round buttocks, as they often are, the woman who possesses them is absolutely irrestisible.

The IBTC: I'm a fan! More than a mouthful's a waste! I admit that sometimes I have a big mouth and on occasion I'm wasteful.

I will join this group for sure. I love small breasts especially when in proportion to the body. Just a nice handful with a nipple totally responsive to the delicate touch or light pinch.

Small titties to big titties I must say I love them all. The important thing is that the lady whom they belong too is happy with them.

I am so thrilled that i stumbled accross this!! I thought I was the president of the itty bitties :(

My breasts are teeeny but I love them! All that matters to me is nipples! if they have sensation thats all that matters!

I love all size of breast and like Angel Starr simply said "All that matters to me is nipples! if they have sensation thats all that matters" Well said Angel..